October 24, 2014 | 1373 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Korres - Body Butter - Guava

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2010 12:21:00 PM More reviews by eskimo122

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

my skin gets irritated and itchy pretty easily and this stuff seems to do a good job of moisturizing. it's a bit oilier feeling than some of my other moisturizers. the biggest pro this product has is a superficial one... it smells AMAZING. i can't stop smelling it. despite the fact that it is a good moisturizer and smells great, it is just too expensive to repurchase. 30 dollars for 8 ounces is a joke. i'll have to stick with my less glamorous, cheaper lotions.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2010 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Aimeerose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Though I absolutely love the scent of this lotion, I loathe the fact that its too greasy for my skin. I think maybe it will be ideal for extremely dry skin but too "buttery" for my taste.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2010 12:16:00 PM More reviews by maan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best body butter I have ever tried. Love the pump bottle and the scent is just amazing. Love it! The formula is way better than the body butter I tried from Kings & Queens (which I understand is also Korres?). Anyhow, the formula is perfect. Not too thin nor too thick which is way it spreads easily and absorbs quickly. It is very moisturizing and the moisturizing effect is long-lasting.
The scent is just divine and long-lasting. I would definitely repurchase even though the price is pretty hefty. I will splurge on this once in a while when I need a little luxury in my life. I higly recommend this body butter cause it's awesome!

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 4:27:00 AM More reviews by sipsmartini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried the Guava and Jasmine scents and although the Jasmine smells better to me somehow the Guava formulation absorbs better. I've noticed sometimes this happens with lotions with different scents, one works better than the other scents. I recently returned the Jasmine scent to Sephora and exchanged it for the Guava. This lotion spreads easily, absorbs quickly, is lightly scented, keeps me moisturized all day without feeling greasy at all. I hate body lotions that go on thick and feel like they just sit on your skin. Definitely one of the best body moisturizers I've tried but the price tag is pretty steep at $29.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 6:26:00 PM More reviews by LadyRay713

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i got the bottle when it was on sale for 9$ so i am very happy with the price for the product.
i rarely use body lotion, but this one is my fav. maybe its me but when i push the top down the lotion comes out and ends up on the hand thats still holding the top down ???
will def by this again.
and the scent is awesome

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2010 2:05:00 PM More reviews by wildflower85

Ok, I must admit I love this stuff....but I also have to admit that I would never pay full price for it. I ordered my (amazing) rose foundation from Korres online and received a sample of the Guava body butter. Usually I don't use the samples I get, I often pass them on to others, but at this time of year my back gets very dry and I thought I would try this butter. So, I had my husband massage it on my back (yes, I am a lucky woman!) and it smelled absolutely wonderful! It was smooth, very moisturizing, and damn, I just can't get over the scent. If I were a rich woman, I would definitely buy it, but until then.....oh well. But, I love it, and would recommend it to those who can afford it!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by etet

I was looking for good body lotion and found Korres has so many good comments on youtube and MUA about the good ingredients, amazing smell and norishing effects, so I was like "OMG! I have to own this". Since Korres is not sold in my country, I had to ask my friend in US to purchase and ship to me.
Despite all the efforts and extra costs, I finally got it. But it's a huge disappointment. It doesn't smell like guava but coconut which I absoluately hated. The scent is so overpowering that lasts at least 12 hours on me and never go away unless I go into shower to wash it off.
The moisturising effect is good but not the best. I already gave it to my friend and certainly not going to repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2010 12:19:00 AM More reviews by shantellle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product on the shopping channel in canada. I recieved four product sizes: one small purse size tube, two pump bottles 150ml and one big tube 235ml for 30 dollars plus shipping and handling. So needless to say I really got a great deal. Love the warm beachy smell and the most amazing thing about this product is how it helps the very dry and sensitive skin on my hands (eczema). Several people have commented on the fragrance of the cream....but only when I've been quite close to them. It is not overpowering but quite sexy. Something that smells good and actually works....BONUS.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2010 3:04:00 AM More reviews by chloe321

Agree with the others that this product smells more like sweet coconut than guava. Although the coconut smell isn't too over-powering and is a bit more mellowed out.

As with all Korres products, I really like the texture of this body butter. It's not too thick and is easily absorbed when applied. It doesn't leave any sticky residue and seems to keep my legs and arms moisturised for the entire day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2010 8:00:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I'm starting to think I got a bad batch of this because mine didn't smell tropical or like guavas at all, and I love guavas. Instead, it was herbally and almost grassy smelling. It was just okay in terms of moisturizing properties, so I don't think I'd repurchase.