Bonne Bell Lip Smacker in Watermelon

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/21/2007 10:41:00 AM

I adore this flavour! It might not smell exactly like a real watermelon but its sweet and definitely a pleasant fruity flavour. I might love it so much because I have memory associations to wearing it as a kid lol but I'll always buy this especially around summer time as it smells so nice on your lips.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This lip gloss is alright, I guess. Smells pretty good and not sticky! However, it doesn't have a taste to it. Lip smackers lie. lol. It's also got so little of the product in the tube. But overall, not bad.

on 11/20/2007 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love the yummy watermelon scent that it has to it! And, I love that it makes my lips look kissably soft!

on 10/6/2007 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

CLASSIC! so shiny and fruity! love it! <3

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It's dirt cheap and leaves a lovely shine. Not sticky at all! Can't be beat for the price.

Hmmmm, I personally wasn't too crazy about this flavor. It has the normal shine/moisture of any other Lip Smacker that I love, but I wasn't too fond of the smell. I love eating watermelons, I love the fresh and juicy flavor...but I find that when watermelon flavor is replicated in beauty products, I normally don't like it. I guess if you like watermelon flavored lip glosses you would enjoy this, but it's just not for me.

on 8/28/2007 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

hate the smell and taste.

on 7/9/2007 10:21:00 AM

Mmm, this stuff is good! I bought some because I was looking for some fun, yummy, clear lipgloss/balm. The flavor dosn't last very long, thats why I took one lippy off. I wasn't looking for any conditioning properites, but this actually is quite mosturizing. I wonder if my boyfriend will notice the flavor next time I kiss him... lol! I would buy this again. I might try a different flavor though, just for varieties sake.

on 4/22/2007 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is the only Bonnie Bell Lipsmacker I can use. The Dr. Pepper smells great, but I don't like the color and the other pinky ones, are too sweet. I sent an email to them asking them to make the balm with more grown up flavors, because in my mid-40's, I'm not crazy about smelling like watermelon. However, it is the only lip balm that works for me and I don't mind the smell that much, it fades pretty quickly. I was glad to see so many people still use them, they rock.

on 8/4/2006 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Of the many Lip Smackers I owned when I was a kid, this is the only flavor I've bought over and over. This is a staple in my makeup bag! It's cheap, but it manages to have everything. It's smooth and moisturizing, and the shiny pink tint makes my lips look soft and healthy (and kissable! =D). It tastes nothing like real watermelon, but synthetic, artificial watermelon (like watermelon jelly beans), which I love. I also love the classic-cool packaging that I hope never changes. I will buy this again and again.

Recommended for Medium Skin