September 17, 2014 | 2014 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Smacker in Watermelon

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2007 8:08:00 PM More reviews by brownsugarncutie

This lip gloss is alright, I guess. Smells pretty good and not sticky! However, it doesn't have a taste to it. Lip smackers lie. lol. It's also got so little of the product in the tube. But overall, not bad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2007 1:07:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

I love the yummy watermelon scent that it has to it! And, I love that it makes my lips look kissably soft!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2007 4:24:00 PM More reviews by makeuplovaa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

CLASSIC! so shiny and fruity! love it! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2007 3:22:00 PM More reviews by nicholetiffany

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's dirt cheap and leaves a lovely shine. Not sticky at all! Can't be beat for the price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2007 7:08:00 PM More reviews by blueberryfrost

Hmmmm, I personally wasn't too crazy about this flavor. It has the normal shine/moisture of any other Lip Smacker that I love, but I wasn't too fond of the smell. I love eating watermelons, I love the fresh and juicy flavor...but I find that when watermelon flavor is replicated in beauty products, I normally don't like it. I guess if you like watermelon flavored lip glosses you would enjoy this, but it's just not for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2007 6:38:00 PM More reviews by mochasplash

hate the smell and taste.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2007 10:21:00 AM More reviews by Supergirl17

Mmm, this stuff is good! I bought some because I was looking for some fun, yummy, clear lipgloss/balm. The flavor dosn't last very long, thats why I took one lippy off. I wasn't looking for any conditioning properites, but this actually is quite mosturizing. I wonder if my boyfriend will notice the flavor next time I kiss him... lol! I would buy this again. I might try a different flavor though, just for varieties sake.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2007 2:03:00 PM More reviews by tried_em_all

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only Bonnie Bell Lipsmacker I can use. The Dr. Pepper smells great, but I don't like the color and the other pinky ones, are too sweet. I sent an email to them asking them to make the balm with more grown up flavors, because in my mid-40's, I'm not crazy about smelling like watermelon. However, it is the only lip balm that works for me and I don't mind the smell that much, it fades pretty quickly. I was glad to see so many people still use them, they rock.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2006 1:50:00 PM More reviews by snoody_89

Of the many Lip Smackers I owned when I was a kid, this is the only flavor I've bought over and over. This is a staple in my makeup bag! It's cheap, but it manages to have everything. It's smooth and moisturizing, and the shiny pink tint makes my lips look soft and healthy (and kissable! =D). It tastes nothing like real watermelon, but synthetic, artificial watermelon (like watermelon jelly beans), which I love. I also love the classic-cool packaging that I hope never changes. I will buy this again and again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2006 5:36:00 PM More reviews by leanikita

i LOVED the taste and the smell but it wasn't moisturizing during winter.