October 21, 2014 | 1803 users online

Makeup Brushes - L'Oreal - Concealer Brush [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2004 1:14:00 AM More reviews by zoegirl1987

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

I can't rave enough! Great concealer brush! As good as any high end brush, and such a great price. It's just Great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2004 12:33:00 PM More reviews by euroasian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This is the best concealer brush out there. I have 5 or 6 different concealer brushes, and this is the only one that doesn't "split" when I'm using it. Nicely dense, soft, but firm. Makes concealer go on smoothly and evenly and feels so good! It's the perfect size for zits and circles. Perfection!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2004 9:55:00 AM More reviews by bedouinjen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great great great----don't buy anything else.
    Great for lips too if u hate those small silly lip brushes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2004 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Ambam032

I had been applying my concealer under my eyes using my finger in the "pat and roll" technique and would end up removing most of the concealer I just applied. With this brush I just paint my concealor on and blend the edge out. I rarely need to use my finger to blend it. No more wasted concealor!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2004 11:59:00 PM More reviews by jjshin81

Although not quite as inexpensive as Sonia Kashuk's brushes, this is definitely not in the Kevyn Aucoin brush price range (thankfully). Fortunately though, despite the reasonable price, the quality is great! I have yet to use it with concealers, but it works wonders with my cream shadows, applying quickly and easily with just the right amount of color. I consider it a good purchase. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2004 8:09:00 AM More reviews by rtbabb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After a long search for this brush, I finally found one on line and I LOVE it! I use a lot of Aveda's concealer and it just glides on with this brush. HG!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2004 8:44:00 PM More reviews by mumu81202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best! I have a pro quality brush that gives amazing results, for only $7! Cool! I can use it under my eyes, around my nose, over blemishes, you name it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2004 8:47:00 PM More reviews by elaina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I live in Canada, land of the concealer brush deprived, apparently, because this isn't sold here. I was happily wed to my Sonia Kashuk nylon brush (also unavailable here!) for the longest time, but the positive reviews for this one kept piling up, and my eye began to rove. I was all prepared to renounce my citizenship and move to the US, but a quickie cross-border shopping trip worked just as well. Ahh, bliss. Best. Concealer. Brush. Ever. Dense, sturdy, easy to maneuver--I'm sorry, Sonia, you've been replaced. The only thing is, it's a bit hard to get it fully clean, especially around the base, but every good relationship requires a little effort.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2003 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Sugar76

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Good quality taklon brush. I also own the BE concealer brush (cost $20), and tend to reach for the L'Oreal brush more often. It has a smaller head that's better to use under the eyes and around the nose, as well as for blemishes. Everyone should own this brush, especially for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2003 12:51:00 AM More reviews by momochow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Comparable to the high end concealer brush. Definitely does the work as well if not better. I normally go for high end brushes but would make an exception for this one.