October 31, 2014 | 1190 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - Clean Liquid Makeup Oil Control

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Sroupas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really want to try this product but they didnt have any shades for my golden olive tone that matched!! I tried neutrogenas shine control liquid and I'm glad I did. But I want to know if this might work better... If only they had more colors!! Will get the powder though...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

When I was a young tween (younger than that, even) and I first started getting into makeup, this was the foundation my Mom gave me to use. I remember this stuff stinging my skin and making an awful mess trying to get it out of the bottle. When I think of classic, basic, makeup. I think of CG Clean Makeup.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Monseter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

my boyfriend bought me this about two years ago, wore it twice and I broke out in really horrible cystic acne. At the time, I wasn't even acne prone and had generally good skin. Didn't make me oily or anything, just really clogged the hell out of my pores. The color was okay and the price was right but the packaging sucks and the product was the absolute worst.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by AndreaaaMariee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I usually use the Revlon Colorstay foundation for oily/combination skin in the color buff but I decided to try something new. I got this at walgreens for $8 in the color 525 Buff Beige. It works pretty good. I've only used it a few times so far for only a few hours at a time so I'm not sure how long it lasts. It has pretty good coverage. I don't like the packaging that much but it's okay. I prefer foundations with pumps. The only reason I would not purchase again is because covergirl tests on animals & I didn't know this until after I had already bought & used it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by lapislazuli17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This foundation breaks me out and is very streaky. I liked the color, but overall the quality of my skin deteriorated. It just wasn't agreeable and I generally don't like CG foundations. I recently bought their BB cream for Medium-Tan skin and it was orange and it streaked horribly. I mixed it with a lighter shade of Revlon and then wore it. Totally fixed it and it made the perf color. But I don't like any of CG foundations. Their Nature Luxe line is ok, it doesn't streak, but the Clean line is not for me. I wouldn't recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by xsaraboo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation would have been perfect for me, if it didn't break me out. There is a good color selection for the CG Clean line. This foundation is also medium coverage so it is good for everyday wear. The formula was also very good at controlling oil as well, but it caused so many break outs every time I wore it. There is also no pump on the foundation which made it difficult to take out. I would not recommend this foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by Rahkayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm not saying I dislike this product, I will continue to use it, but I win't repurchase this. This foundation I find dries too quickly before you can really apply it well onto your face. It does keep the oil at bay though! The packaging is a bit of a nuisance because I can't control exactly how much comes out.

I think this product is "okay."

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Taraelizabeth6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation was a color match for my skin but it covered NOTHING. zip. zilch. nada.

I think it did break me out but I cannot say for certain. Its good if you want to look like you're not wearing makeup.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by cookiedoughy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this two months ago. First time I put it on, I had bad breakouts that lasted for a week. I stopped using it and skin was clear again. To make sure it was this foundation, I tried it again last week, big mistake! I haven't had this bad of a breakout for the past two years. Never buying CG foundation again.

On a separate note, it's very light coverage, and u definitely need with powder and touched up mid-day.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Caity33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I think this is the best foundation you can buy for acne prone skin. It really does control the oil, when using this I never broke out! It has buildable coverage which I like. Very nice and natural looking. Use along with the corresponding pressed powder for the best look!