September 2, 2014 | 904 users online

Blush - Giorgio Armani - Sheer Blush #2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2008 12:15:00 AM More reviews by merrydeath

I'm hitting the pan on this one. Time to take the plunge and write a review! I'm a PPP with a cool colored complexion. I love this peach/pink blush. I wear it almost every day -- and have for over a year. I only wish it weren't so expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2008 3:28:00 PM More reviews by lgans1

THE BEST!!!! Armani makes the best blush ever! I can't live without this product. Perfect for paler complexions, but it works great when i have a tan too. I use it everyday, it's worth every penny. I highly recommend all Armani blushes - there is literally something for everyone. Natural, subtle, glowing and perfectly flushed is what this product does for me. Armani is by far my new favorite makeup brand for blushes, foundations and eye liners/shadows (I'm not the biggest fan of the concealers or mascara, but that's just me). LOVE IT!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2008 5:41:00 AM More reviews by mamba

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I needed a blush for my pale winterskin (Asian NC25). Everything I had looked harsh. This is the perfect pale pink blush with very subte shimmer - gives a nice glow. It's quite sheer, but that's what makes it perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2008 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Nocturnefata

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is an overall excellent product. It's similar in tone to Nars Orgasm but more finely milled and a more subtle glow to it. It layers well with other blushes or bronzer. For Pale girls this is a must have shade. If you are darker or olive go with #10. I use BB bronzer as a base and then #2 for daytime. I add Nars Orgasm to the apple for night for a more robust look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2008 9:41:00 AM More reviews by SEAWEED

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful, subtle peachy pink - very flattering on, makes my skin look lightly flushed, soft and glowy. Finely milled and easy to apply and blend. My skin is pale at the moment and it really enhances it - not sure if it would show up so much on tanned skin. Overall this is a definite holy grail. I like this with defined eyes and lightly glossed lips, but it easily adapts to office or evening face. Compact is chic if a little prone to fingerprints. Expensive, but the quality is worth it - I haven't found any comparable products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2008 12:07:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

The texture is a dream. It's so creamy and smooth that I almost thought I'd gotten a cream blush by mistake. It feels creamier than NARS' cream blushes! The color is an extremely faint (make no mistake about it--it's really pale) blossom pink, really sweet and delicate. It does remind me of Benefit's Dandelion, except toned down in terms of brightness by a click, more neutral. I think that those with complexions on the lighter end of the spectrum, but with yellow or neutral undertones, will do best with this. If you have more of a pinkish complexion, then this blush (and most sheer, light pink blushes) will blend in too much and look like nothing. I think that's the reason why super-pale powders like this and Dandelion are dissed by some PPPs, but work great for LLLs.

I have to layer a little to get this to show up as a color on my light, yellow-toned skin, but the result is extremely natural and pretty and flattering. I prefer very subtle cheek color for daytime looks. I work in a conservative, casual but professional environment and I do not like going around looking like I've been slapped, gone running, made out with a pirate, or joined the circus. I just want a hint of color to keep me from looking washed out, and a subtle glow without obvious shimmer or shine. This fits the bill perfectly. The lasting power is not great, though. I sometimes layer a bit of Dandelion and my translucent powder (Laura Mercier) on top and that helps with the lasting power. I think I would repurchase, but the price makes my palms go all clammy. Too bad near-perfection doesn't come cheap...

ETA: This looks even better now that I don't use a skunk brush to apply it. I started using MAC's #116 brush to apply this and I don't really need to layer anymore--perfect application, perfectly glowy, angelic, delicate blush. I'm in love!

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2008 10:26:00 AM More reviews by Daniela1977

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was thinking that this would be to light for me NC 25 but NOT at all.Is very nice peachy pink color with light shimmer .The color is quite pigmented but you can contrlo the amount.Without or with bronzer this show on me and never look too much .I like it very much.BTW the price is high but this will last at least year.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2008 5:08:00 PM More reviews by jamiemp

Okay, I would buy this again, but only if I still had Benefit's High Beam around. I really don't find this blush impressive AT ALL, and it's ridiculously overpriced ($42 for a BLUSH? Whatever!). I was so annoyed when I bought it, until I tried layering it over High Beam on my cheeks. That creates the perfect pink, sweet, innocent healthy glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2007 2:50:00 AM More reviews by isesaki

A sheer soft pink color, which you can wear in your easy days. It makes me look fresh and bright with a little glitters in the texture.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2007 7:22:00 AM More reviews by bulbataras

Finally found something to replace Dandelion and do what I wanted Dandelion to do all these years. This is the perfect soft pink for paler winter skin. I have to put a few layers with a dense brush but the look is perfect. Just a warm milky soft pink cheek. It really lifts the complexion. Expensive but worth it, large size with mirrored compact as well.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No