Chloe Narcisse

Like most people here at MUA I too have had previous experience with this fantastic gem of a scent! But here is what I think the thing is with the negative reviews… most people who find themselves disliking it, think of it as a ‘cheepie’ fragrance… and to he fair, it can be found for next to nothing at many e-stores as well as discount fragrance outlets… But, I gotta tell ya, this is an phenomenal blend of a terrific floriental fragrance… exciting and quite beautiful… So let’s just say that it came is a Serge Lutens bottle and label… I think most people would be crazy about it, instead of dismissing it as something not worthy of them… I like it, a lot in fact. And even though I don’t have a chance to wear it as often as I’d like, since I love wearing something different every day, Narcisse is most certainly worthy of being in my collection! And that's where it will stay for many, many years to come I hope :)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Wow, I haven't worn this in sooo long. It is a fragrance that I wore in high school. I do like the scent of it, it is a somewhat unique scent. I can just imagine how it smells and I haven't even smelled it in years. It is memorable.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've worn Narcisse on and off for years and years, I am NEVER EVER true to one fragrance however, I wish I could be.... I really do like Narcisse, the craze has definately died down over the years. It's the longest lingering fragrance I have in my collection and it stays with you day and night from just one spritz. You can also pick it up for the best price which is even better. It's classified a sharp oriental, floral with notes of orange blossom, plumeria, narcissus, marigold vanilla and musk. It truely is a stand out unique fragrance and one that people always say "Are you wearing Chloe Narcisse"? They just know because it's aroma is unique. Not for the faint hearted by any means....

on 4/5/2006 3:05:00 AM

This is a great floral sweet fragrance! What made me buy this product at first was its name, I really love the way narcisse flower smells! And I was very glad when I received the product for 35 USD (200 ml bottle!) This fragrance really has this narcisse smell with the mixture of sweet and flowery notes.I adore sweet flowery fragrances so this makes Chloe Narcisse my HG! It also lasts quite long for that price. I used to wear Jadore, but believe me noone commented on my perfume that much when I was wearing that Dior parfume. I love the smell much more than J'adore. I strongly recommend this to the girls who enjoys being female!It is dirt cheap but the only con is it is not on sale in our country, so I have to buy it from strawberry. Thank you MUA girls, I wouldn't have heard about this great fragrance if I hadn't read your recommendations

on 3/6/2006 11:09:00 AM

I have been wearing this perfume for the past 12 years. I absolutely love the floral scent! It has a very unique fragrance and all my friends love it too!

on 1/9/2006 1:15:00 PM

I wore this while I was at university. I used to love the flower shaped stopper and I thought the perfume was very seductive. My best friend and I used to wear it to death. Recently sampled again in a department store - brought back lots of memories, but I really think this lovely hypnotic floral is a fragrance for the young, wearable while you still feel you are budding open as a flower of infinite possibilities. Somehow it didn't seem so attractive anymore, and possibly even a little cloying. Quite what this says about my younger self I am not sure!

on 12/1/2005 7:14:00 PM

I remember not liking it much when it first came out, at least not enough to buy it, until I smelled its wonderful trail at a Christmas party. Asked the very glamorous model looking lady who wore it what scent she wore and to my dismay she answered "Narcisse". It is a very well-rounded fragrance, with a hint of sweetness, not sweet like "Amarige"- another great floral or "Casmir". Amazingly long-lasting and strong and will definitely get You noticed. If you like the fragrance but find it too strong and obnoxious, get the body lotion! I sometimes sweeten it with "Amarige" or tone it down with a hesperidic (citrus)EDT. Have not been wearing it often in the past five years I lately went back to it and get many compliments here in Paris.

on 9/21/2005 12:47:00 AM

I used to wear this when I was in High School, and although I loved how it smelled, I was almost afraid to wear it. At the time I thought it was almost too sexy. I thought it smelled just absolutely delicious on me--sweet, sexy, and edible. My mom bought me a new bottle of this not too long ago (I guess it was the only perfume she ever smelled on me, although the last bottle I owned was long used-up and gone. This just doesn't smell the same on me. I must have changed, because now this just smells kind of musky-sweet. I don't get the sex-vibes of yore. I find it pleasant, but it no longer knocks my socks. Incredible staying power for an EDT, though.With notes of orange blossom, plumeria, narcissus, marigold, vanilla, and musk. continued >>

on 7/14/2005 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this perfume. Just be sure not to over do it!!

on 6/3/2005 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This was my signature scent back in 1992... everywhere you went you would smell either this or New West. I will always keep both on hand just to step back into those fun days!

Popular Fragrances