September 18, 2014 | 1699 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Narcisse

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2006 7:53:00 AM More reviews by lorenbarton000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've worn Narcisse on and off for years and years, I am NEVER EVER true to one fragrance however, I wish I could be.... I really do like Narcisse, the craze has definately died down over the years. It's the longest lingering fragrance I have in my collection and it stays with you day and night from just one spritz. You can also pick it up for the best price which is even better. It's classified a sharp oriental, floral with notes of orange blossom, plumeria, narcissus, marigold vanilla and musk. It truely is a stand out unique fragrance and one that people always say "Are you wearing Chloe Narcisse"? They just know because it's aroma is unique. Not for the faint hearted by any means....

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2006 3:05:00 AM More reviews by dileky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great floral sweet fragrance! What made me buy this product at first was its name, I really love the way narcisse flower smells! And I was very glad when I received the product for 35 USD (200 ml bottle!) This fragrance really has this narcisse smell with the mixture of sweet and flowery notes.I adore sweet flowery fragrances so this makes Chloe Narcisse my HG! It also lasts quite long for that price. I used to wear Jadore, but believe me noone commented on my perfume that much when I was wearing that Dior parfume. I love the smell much more than J'adore. I strongly recommend this to the girls who enjoys being female!It is dirt cheap but the only con is it is not on sale in our country, so I have to buy it from strawberry. Thank you MUA girls, I wouldn't have heard about this great fragrance if I hadn't read your recommendations

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2006 11:09:00 AM More reviews by patowsc

I have been wearing this perfume for the past 12 years. I absolutely love the floral scent! It has a very unique fragrance and all my friends love it too!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2006 1:15:00 PM More reviews by ShoobieDoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wore this while I was at university. I used to love the flower shaped stopper and I thought the perfume was very seductive. My best friend and I used to wear it to death. Recently sampled again in a department store - brought back lots of memories, but I really think this lovely hypnotic floral is a fragrance for the young, wearable while you still feel you are budding open as a flower of infinite possibilities. Somehow it didn't seem so attractive anymore, and possibly even a little cloying. Quite what this says about my younger self I am not sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2005 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Nevena

I remember not liking it much when it first came out, at least not enough to buy it, until I smelled its wonderful trail at a Christmas party. Asked the very glamorous model looking lady who wore it what scent she wore and to my dismay she answered "Narcisse". It is a very well-rounded fragrance, with a hint of sweetness, not sweet like "Amarige"- another great floral or "Casmir". Amazingly long-lasting and strong and will definitely get You noticed. If you like the fragrance but find it too strong and obnoxious, get the body lotion! I sometimes sweeten it with "Amarige" or tone it down with a hesperidic (citrus)EDT. Have not been wearing it often in the past five years I lately went back to it and get many compliments here in Paris.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2005 12:47:00 AM More reviews by slok87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used to wear this when I was in High School, and although I loved how it smelled, I was almost afraid to wear it. At the time I thought it was almost too sexy. I thought it smelled just absolutely delicious on me--sweet, sexy, and edible. My mom bought me a new bottle of this not too long ago (I guess it was the only perfume she ever smelled on me, although the last bottle I owned was long used-up and gone. This just doesn't smell the same on me. I must have changed, because now this just smells kind of musky-sweet. I don't get the sex-vibes of yore. I find it pleasant, but it no longer knocks my socks. Incredible staying power for an EDT, though.With notes of orange blossom, plumeria, narcissus, marigold, vanilla, and musk. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2005 12:56:00 PM More reviews by RobynA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this perfume. Just be sure not to over do it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2005 11:01:00 PM More reviews by TempTess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was my signature scent back in 1992... everywhere you went you would smell either this or New West. I will always keep both on hand just to step back into those fun days!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2005 2:46:00 PM More reviews by xicadasilva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

excellent everyday scent...kind of floral...and fruity. when the fragrance settles in it smells even better. The only turn off is that you might not smell it on you after a while, but others will smell it. You can spray it on all you want...the scent is not overwhelming.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2005 8:40:00 PM More reviews by ShellTay

I have worn and loved this perfume since it came out in the early 90's. I spray one spray on my wrist for everyday. More might be overkill. This perfume is so sexy yet totally natural and light smelling on me. Recently, I have been searching for a new scent. I figured it was time to modernize! I can't find one single perfume I like. In general I hate fragerance, as it never seems to agree with me. This is the only scent I love love love. I would recomend trying this if you are like me and find most perfume unpleasant. I think I will wear this forever.