July 31, 2014 | 1422 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Intense Moisture Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2007 5:48:00 AM More reviews by beautifyme

It feels good when washing it out. But when my hair dries, it does not even seem conditioned!!! I have slight wavy hair, medium texture and there were still knots even after using it. It would probably work better on straight hair. My sister tried it (she has straight hair) and it worked pretty ok for her. But there is no shine or whatever sort. A rather normal average product. Applying a leave-in conditioner after would be recommended if using this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2007 6:11:00 PM More reviews by snowprinc3ss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love dove products but I'm not very pleased with this one. My hair feels the exact same after using it. There are knots that never appeared before. Maybe it's just my hair but overall a very bad product for the price.

EDIT// oh I just figured out what was wrong with my hair, it was the shampoo not the dove conditioner. Sorry, but still not sure how well it works though. ^^;

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2006 7:53:00 PM More reviews by weblady

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very good conditioner for dry colored hair. Makes real difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2006 9:05:00 PM More reviews by usersilver

I haave super curly coarse dry hair and I'm always looking for a good condtioner. This one is right in the top 5 list, I love it!!! My hair actually feels smooth and soft, which is a miracle. I can actually brush my massive tangle of curls, and the scent is fresh and clean. I use ridiculous amounts of conditioner to manage my hair and get no build-up or weigh down, just fabulous curls.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2006 5:09:00 PM More reviews by LindzeeB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Really hard to find (the shelves seem to be almost empty of it when I go to buy it) but worth it. Makes my hair soft and I get complimented when I use it. My only complaint is that it clogs my bathtub really bad and I have to invest in extra Drano when I use this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2006 7:55:00 PM More reviews by sarathan

This is my new HG for conditioners! It leaves my hair silky and soft and it smells great. For being just a "drugstore" product, this stuff is awesome!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2006 1:53:00 PM More reviews by blackviolet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really really like this product. My hair is somewhere between the bottom of my ass and the back of my knees. It's very straight and thin, and gets tangled like crazy, especially near the nape of my neck, because I have to wear collared shirts to work. This detangles my hair quite well, especially when used with the moisturizing shampoo. It's better if every now and then you use another conditioner for a while, to rotate it out.

It's not so great that I don't keep trying new things, but for the price, it's pretty damn good. I keep coming back to it. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2006 9:08:00 AM More reviews by Laurin

The first thing I noticed is that this conditioner has a REALLY strong scent. So strong that you'll smell it all day long. (It's a pleasant enough scent, but I don't like to smell my hair products all day long--that's why I wear perfume.) It did make my hair feel very silky and I was able to comb my hair after rinsing the conditioner out without any tangles--which is a definite plus, but it also made my hair feel quite weighted down, greasy and flat. And I NEVER have that problem! The "weightless moisturizers" had quite the opposite effect on my hair.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2006 11:34:00 PM More reviews by odanit

A very basic, unexciting product. It's not horrible, but not amazing either. My hair felt really nice while I rinsed the conditioner out (as most conditioners will falsely mislead), but after airdrying my hair I was pretty disappointed as my tresses were not as moisturized as I would have expected. I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2006 7:32:00 PM More reviews by mcmunson

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff! As I wrote in my review of the shampoo, I got a sample and ran out and bought both the next day. This product leaves my hair soft and silky but not weighted down, and it even feels clean the next day. It takes some rinsing, but most conditioners do. Will most certainly repurchase. Took a couple points off because the bottle sits upside down and I don't like that.