March 1, 2015 | 2043 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - Lift Concealer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2010 5:37:00 AM More reviews by Fiammetta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my current choice for undereye concealer (which should be lightening, IMO). My undereye circles aren't dark, so I find just the tiniest bit is plenty for me. MUFE products are terrific value for the money, I must say. I find that one small squeeze of the tube is enough to cover-up under both my eyes and to even place a little bit on the outer corners of my nose, to simultaneously conceal and brighten those shadowy areas of the face. Would love if it came in some sort of wand, but as it is, with this tube I can use exactly how much I need and not an iota more.

A lightening concealer is not meant for covering blemishes, so I use a creamier pot concealer when I need to cover up a spot.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2010 1:54:00 PM More reviews by blushcouture

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this concealer! I have really bad under-eye circles, and I use this concealer everyday. The consistency is so nice, and it's very blendable; not cakey what-so-ever!

I don't use ONLY this concealer; I end up using something over it, but it definitely helps. It brightens the entire under eye area, and I also use it to conceal redness, and it works really well.

The packaging is a bit annoying because the product sometimes runs when you take the cap off, but one package has lasted me over 11 months, and there's still plenty left of it. I'm MAC NW20, and I use this in shade #3, which is lighter. I have a spare ready to go when my current tube runs out. Would definitely repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2010 6:19:00 AM More reviews by Dundrumlady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This doesn't last on my skin at all. I don't have oily skin but it slides off my face. Does not seem to be very pigmented as on a bad day it can't cover dark circles at all. Would not buy again, very disappointed

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2010 10:36:00 AM More reviews by JoSummers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this product in the lightest shade on my NW20 skin. I use it in my undereye circles to brighten them up, and this makes my whole face look more awake. The only qualm I have with this is that I wish it were more thick and more pigmented, more like a paste. Maybe it wouldn't be as blendable as it is now, but I feel like I would be getting better results if it were more like paste. Still, results are good and I will continue to use this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2010 10:20:00 AM More reviews by kellyadams

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE this concealer! I am VERY fair, neutral/cool-toned, with hereditary blueish eye circles that I'm always trying to cover... I am also starting to get a few fine lines in that area, so "settling" is a big issue for me.

I got the lightest shade, and apply it with my fingers under eyes - wow, first impression is that it feels a little cooling and soothes that sensitive area nicely! It's a little moisturizing, but not thick like the cakier concealers, so it spreads easily. I really think this concealer lives up to the "lift" idea for eyes - it really brightens the whole area. The biggest plus for me is that this stuff doesn't settle into my lines under the eyes like other products have (BB, Mac, Benefit), AND the color actually matches me (not yellow-based). I will definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2010 6:00:00 AM More reviews by cancerofthepuppy

Mehhhh. I debated on giving this two lippies. But decided 3, and I won't be buying it again. I like the brightening aspect of it, the coverage is decent, not as full as I like it but it's ok, but it does accentuate fine lines around the eyes like crazy :(

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2010 1:23:00 AM More reviews by dianaec

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I find it hard to find concealers that aren't too pinky for my tanned Asian skin tone, under the eyes. This one has a nice range of colors that are just right. Consistency is a thick liquid.

Packaging sucks for flying as the pressure causes it to ooze out when you unscrew the top to use it when you get to your destination. I agree that it does migrate into the lines a bit but I don't have too many yet and I like the consistency and it is quite brightening.

If it's not enough coverage for you, use it as a secondary highlighter just on the shadow underneath the "puff" under the eyes (the brightening properties lighten up the shadow and make the "puff" less noticeable) and use something a bit thicker to cover the entire area.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2010 9:14:00 PM More reviews by tatt2thruandthru

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great under eye concealer. It beats out most concealers with on exception that being Bobbi Brown. This is lightweight with good coverage and does not get cakey whatsosever.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2010 5:31:00 PM More reviews by maomaouchi

I am on the fence about this product. I love the consistency--it's a fluid rather than cream, so it is not as greasy/oily/heavy as pot concealers by LM, BB or Benefit. It definitely feels very lightweight on the skin. It is still extremely pigmented, which is probably my favorite aspect of this concealer. It seems to work well to cover blemishes as well as under eye circles. However, I've found that it does migrate to the tiny wrinkles under my eyes quite a bit--and setting powder does not help at all with this. For me, this is a deal-breaker because that is my biggest pet peeve ever! I'll use it up by covering up my blemishes with it but won't be repurchasing. I like only having one concealer in my stash that can cover both undereye and blemishes without being too greasy or settling in lines (currently Benefit Erase Paste)!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2010 9:41:00 PM More reviews by aspenskimommy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of those concealers that you hear such wonderful things about and must try. I personally didn't find it to work well for me. I have some very fine lines and I feel it magnifies them, also it's not the best choice for very dark circles and it doesn't conceal redness around the nose very well either.
I would say it's good for those that need just a little pick me up (I need a big one).
I'm glad I tried it just to see what the hype was about. Now I know my search will go on.
UPDATE:
I have come to love this as a high lighter on my cheek bones and cupids bow. I will buy only as a high lighter, it isn't a very good concealer unless you don't need much coverage.