Cover Girl Simply Powder Foundation

3.9

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Dextrin, Calcium Silicate, Nylon 12, Zinc Stearate, Quaternium 15, Lecithin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Silica, Propylparaben, Methicone, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Lauroyl Lysine, Glyceryl Rosinate, Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, May Contain:, Ultramarines

on 7/8/2011 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS POWDER!! it has an amazing coverage without making it look fake and I find it to feel light on your skin...best DS powder i have yet to try :)

on 6/18/2011 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is the best drug store powder I have tried so far. It's not expensive and it covers pretty well. It never looks cakey. I've tried more expensive powders before and don't like some of them and I usually just go buy this one again until I find something better.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I used to use this all the time because you can do your foundation in 30 seconds flat. This stuff wears great on combination skin and looks professional. I've haven't used this in a while but I will buy some this summer as it is a great, quick makeup for warm weather. Seems like CG prices have been creeping up a bit but this is still in my price range.

on 5/21/2011 5:29:00 AM

This is another product I keep coming back to when my other trials and experiments fail. This is a great, simple, do-it-all product. It covers like a liquid, without the mess of a liquid, and has the consistency of a powder, without the mess of loose powder (or the way some brands of loose powders stink a tad). It's a great "work" makeup, because I wear basic makeup (cover up, a bit of shadow, and mascara with a little liner) to work just to look awake and fresh. It's very affordable. I've found that there aren't that many shades, but Ivory (the lightest) works well for me, it isn't too dark or yellow. It blends pretty well on my very fair skin.

I initially bought this foundation because I had never tried powder, but I didn't have much faith in it's coverage. I was completely wrong, this covers EXTREMELY well for only being a powder. I have large pores and redness, with an occasionally acne flare up. A combo of this foundation and concealer was a fabulous alternative to regular liquids and creams. This is a great summer foundation, which is primarily why I bought it. It doesn't dry out your face, but it mattifies, while still looking natural. I'm in love with the light feel. I honestly can't say enough good things about this product.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I like the one that is matte and comes in a green case with a songe. It fixes every blemish on my face. It a great spring color.

on 4/22/2011 11:56:00 PM

This would be the perfect powder foundation IF IT DIDN'T HAVE ANY SHIMMER . I have to rage about how a MAJORITY of drugstores items have glimmer/shimmer (whatever same thing) I cannot tolerate shimmer and therefore, i won't tolerate this.

SO COVERGIRL REMOVE THE SHIMMER PLEASE

on 4/2/2011 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this stuff!! I use this as a powder to set my foundation and it's awesome! It gives me just a smidge more coverage after I put my foundation on and the oil-control is better than any other powder I have ever tried, hands down! The packaging is nice, because you get a good amount of product and a nice large mirror if you were planning on taking it on the go. I would recommend this to anyone and will definitley be repurchasing!!!!

on 3/22/2011 4:52:00 PM

After putting moisturizer on and concealer I'll put this on with a mineral brush and it actually does a great job and looks really nice. Doesn't settle in my lines or look cakey. Makes the morning routine easier.

on 3/20/2011 10:41:00 PM

I love this powder You can use it like a light foundation by adding water or a powder to set makeup. It has good staying power and good coverage for a powder. Love it