April 19, 2014 | 1579 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Amber Romance EDT

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2006 3:06:00 PM More reviews by jamejame

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells absolutely fabulous on everyone else and stinks to high heaven on me. Sheer torturous jealousy every time someone wearing comes near.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2006 3:45:00 AM More reviews by iconoclast

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Something about this says sexy to me. It's a good replacement for a perfume they had 10 or so years ago, but I can't remember what it was called. Incognito maybe?

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2006 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Beauteu9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's nice, sweet, and a bit of powdery smell to it but a strong alcohol scent to it just turn me off.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2006 12:41:00 AM More reviews by maldita

i bought this because of the rave reviews i read here and in another site. alas, it didn't work for me =( it smells good in the bottle though

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2006 4:16:00 PM More reviews by HappySuzie

Love this smell....hubby thinks it's sexy!!!! Men love this scent. But it's a fall winter scent for sure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2006 2:08:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow...I love this fragrance! Its warm and sweet...I can't get enough of it...and it's affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2006 9:23:00 AM More reviews by kellybr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favorite winter scents. It is stong, but I only wear the EDT and lightly mist it on and it's perfect. I say it for the winter months and wear my other favorite Romantic wish in the spring and summer. A great deal for the price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2006 10:27:00 PM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just put on some..not the best not the worst. Its a bit strong..but its not too bad.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2006 3:38:00 PM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am wearing this right now. I like it once in a while and would purchase again along with the lotion, but to wear it all the time would get old. I like to mix scents up a little bit (a lot actually, since I have over 20 different fragrances to choose from.)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2006 3:26:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is probably my favorite in the garden line. It's the only thing familiar and comfortable to me. The others are either sickly sweet or annoying.
Although it has been some months since I've smelled them all, I'm still pretty sure though. It reminds me of a perfume by avon called "far away". No actual amber in this garden scent, but those notes in it combine to make it come out softly of amber. Sometimes companies can arrange notes to resemble the one they want. Amazing huh? Our noses get the result of all that hard work to make it match.