Victoria's Secret Amber Romance EDT

on 9/25/2006 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE it! It's musky vanilla, not sweet vanilla. I've gotten more compliments wearing this than wearing something 4x as expensive. Layer on with the body wash and/or body butter and it'll go a longgg way.

on 8/5/2006 3:06:00 PM

Smells absolutely fabulous on everyone else and stinks to high heaven on me. Sheer torturous jealousy every time someone wearing comes near.

on 7/21/2006 3:45:00 AM

Something about this says sexy to me. It's a good replacement for a perfume they had 10 or so years ago, but I can't remember what it was called. Incognito maybe?

on 5/16/2006 4:18:00 PM

It's nice, sweet, and a bit of powdery smell to it but a strong alcohol scent to it just turn me off.

on 4/27/2006 12:41:00 AM

i bought this because of the rave reviews i read here and in another site. alas, it didn't work for me =( it smells good in the bottle though

on 3/17/2006 4:16:00 PM

Love this smell....hubby thinks it's sexy!!!! Men love this scent. But it's a fall winter scent for sure!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow...I love this fragrance! Its warm and sweet...I can't get enough of it...and it's affordable.

on 2/11/2006 9:23:00 AM

This is one of my favorite winter scents. It is stong, but I only wear the EDT and lightly mist it on and it's perfect. I say it for the winter months and wear my other favorite Romantic wish in the spring and summer. A great deal for the price.

on 2/10/2006 10:27:00 PM

I just put on some..not the best not the worst. Its a bit strong..but its not too bad.

on 1/28/2006 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am wearing this right now. I like it once in a while and would purchase again along with the lotion, but to wear it all the time would get old. I like to mix scents up a little bit (a lot actually, since I have over 20 different fragrances to choose from.)

Popular Fragrances