Bumble & Bumble Seaweed Conditioner

3.2

on 2/4/2006 3:12:00 PM

I bought this on the recommendation of my old stylist. He had moved from a Graham Webb salon (I had been using their color line) to a Bumble & Bumble salon. After a few uses, I wish I had not purchased this. He had recommended a seaweed based shampoo years ago, different brand, and I hated it, but did not know that it was the seaweed until I tried this stuff. I got the shampoo and conditioner, and it was OK until I used it a few times. Then I literally could not stand how my hair felt, no matter how long I rinsed, it felt as if it was greasy and had not been washed, ugh it makes my skin crawl to even think about how it felt! It was that same nasty coating (I could even see it on my fingers after I touched my hair!) so it must be the seaweed. It might not be that way for all hair, but I'll never buy any hair products with seaweed again. My new stylist switched me to B&B Thickening shampoo and conditioner, with the Color Therapy line for once/week, and I'll never use anything else!

on 11/8/2005 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really love this conditioner. It's great for my color-treated, fine hair. It added volume without weighing it down. It's also one of the cheapest B&b conditioners, and I love the packaging, it's espcially travel friendly. Will repurchase when I run out for sure.

on 9/9/2005 12:59:00 PM

Like the Seaweed shampoo, I love this! It is great for fine hair, as it is one of the lightest conditioners I've found. It's probably not the best for dry hair, but for gals with healthy hair that may be slightly dry, it's great. Ever so slightly moisturizing, and surprisingly effective at detangling, it rinses clean and leaves my hair soft and shiny, but not coated at all. After using this conditioner, my hair still feels like hair, instead of silicone. This is holy grail material for me. I highly recommend it to those with virgin hair.

I must be the minority, but I found this conditioner perfect for my hair. My hair is shoulder-length, naturally wavy (I blowdry straight everyday), unprocessed, oily at the roots and dry on the ends. I used the matching Bb Seaweed shampoo before conditioning. While applying the conditioner it seemed like it wasnt conditioning or detangling at all, didn't feel thick and slippery like most conditioners. I then combed it through in the shower-with suprisingly no tangles, then rinsed well. When I went to blowdry my hair I didn't put any creams or serums on my hair so I could see how the conditioner actually performs; and I loved the turnout! My hair wasn't greasy but it was soft! And it wasn't weighed down like most conditioners. Will repurchase.

on 9/7/2005 1:17:00 AM

My favorite conditioner. I have fine, straight hair and it is perfect for my needs. Leaves my hair nice and smooth without weighing it down. It's that simple.

on 8/19/2005 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I gave this 3 lippies because I think it would be a fine product for someone with fine, straight hair. It smells great and does leave my hair shiny but it's a little watery for someone with thicker, wavy hair. It felt like I was using half the bottle just to coat all of my hair! Definitely not buying this one again.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like the Seaweed Shampoo, so I thought to try the Conditioner. I really like the conditioner. Its light, but it really conditions and it doesn't weigh my hair down. It leaves my hair silky soft and manageable.
This is a definite keeper.

on 6/2/2005 2:54:00 PM

Ok, Smell fine. shampoo fine. BUT this stuff made my hair feel sticky, tanglely, heavy, and waxy. I gave it a few shots and actually can say I hate it. NEVER again.

on 3/25/2005 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

as with the matching shampoo, i love this stuff and would buy regularly if i could afford it. a wonderful splurge. gentle and fresh scent, pleasing texture, and leaves my normal type asian hair with great manageability. doesn't weigh my hair down. mmmmm...

on 7/11/2004 11:22:00 PM

Great everyday conditioner- I have been using it for three years now. I switch to something else every so often, but keep coming back to the simplicity of the seaweed line!

Top Rated Bumble & Bumble Products