April 25, 2014 | 1064 users online

Shampoo - Kerastase - Oleo Relax shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2008 1:46:00 PM More reviews by peanutlabamba

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have never spent so much on shampoo in my life. I bought the Oleo Relax shampoo, conditioner and serum because my hair was really dry and I can't say that I've really noticed any difference. I hate the packaging of both the shampoo and the masque but I do like the smell.My hair is also always really 'full' after I use this which is not necessarily a good thing since I have really course, curly hair and tend to look like Rosanna Danna from SNL. I don't think I will repurchase. I started using Redken All-Soft and I actually think it is better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2007 9:35:00 PM More reviews by acarthur

I have to say I am quite disappointed with this product. I normally don't fork out this much money for shampoos and conditioners, but my hair has been much drier than normal lately that I thought it was worth a try. I have very thick and curly hair and only find a hanful of products that I find work on my hair.

After over a week of using it I have not noticed any improvement with my hair whatsover. I will keep it up for a bit longer before I make a final decision whether or not I would buy it again.

The packaging is not user friendly and trying not to drop the screw top lid in the shower is a challenge.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2007 2:31:00 PM More reviews by karobinette

I have extremely thick, long, wavy, color-treated, and highlighted hair. This is the only shampoo that has ever done anything at all for my hair. Distinct difference in the way my hair looks and feels. Straightening is easier and it's much softer. $29 at my salon, but worth it. I only use a little, even though my hair is very thick.
But yeah. The screw top is stupid.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2007 1:03:00 AM More reviews by katalin

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very gentle on hair, almost like conditioner. Will buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2007 6:47:00 PM More reviews by purpledragon1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this product especially after paying $30 on the shampoo but didn't seem to do a good job lathering up which I thought it would considering the 2nd ingredient was sodium laureth sulfate and after I rinsed it off it felt dry and my hair was all tangled up which is uncommon for my hair to do. After I dried my hair, to wasn't really much softer or shiny at all. There are cheaper products that work much better for less. Overhyped and overpriced

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2007 8:12:00 PM More reviews by scoobella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This shampoo rates as one of the best I have tried. I have wavy/frizzy hair that needs smoothing products and the oleo relax line really delivers for me. I wasn't too sure about using a clear shampoo either, but it works beautifully and a little goes a long way. I love the smell too. Only thing I dislike is the screw top, it's annoying in the shower!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2007 12:09:00 AM More reviews by la2vienna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

the best shampoo! i ever tried! use it all the time. like all kerastase products.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2007 1:50:00 PM More reviews by thewildone

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have coarse Chinese hair with a natural unruly wave, which is not what most people would associate with Asian hair. Since my hair is porous, it gets quite wavy during the humid summer months but very flat during the dry winter months. I use this shampoo in the winter to mitigate the dryness and the static. The other shampoo I actually like better is PhytoNectar, also from France, just as expensive, but is harder to find around here. I alternate between BB's Super Rich conditoner and Aubrey's White Camellia Ultra Smoothing conditioner. While the Kerastase conditioner is a good product, I just can't stand that synthetic fragrance and that smell would stay in my hair all day, yuck. Highly recommended for porous/coarse/unruly hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2007 6:44:00 AM More reviews by Wippy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this shampoo! The first time I used it on my dry, thick, curly hair I was amazed! No more fly aways or dry scratchy ends. Now my hair is soft and under control. It's expensive, but it's worth it. Definatly going to repurchase. This is my HG shampoo.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2007 6:27:00 PM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a really nice shampoo!!! :) i have been using the bain satin 3 untill i ran out and when i went to pure beauty to get some more..... i noticed that the bottle looked diffrent. I was scared that they had changed the ingredients too, and they did!!! the new bain satin 3 has protein in it :( so i decided to try this one and i'm pretty impressed. It leaves my hair smooth and very shiny and best of all no protein!!! yay!!! :) p.s. protein in shampoos and conditioners dry out my already dry hair.