October 1, 2014 | 1704 users online

Shampoo - Kerastase - Oleo-Relax Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2008 6:53:00 AM More reviews by HappyGoLucky27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fantastic shampoo! It really does what it says it will. One wash and your hair is smooth and detangled and the good thing is that you don't need as much conditioner after because it moisturises really well. It is expensive, as with other Kerastase products but it's worth it. I'm hooked on Kerastase. Will definitely purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2008 7:37:00 PM More reviews by bergamott

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My hairdresser used this shampoo and if felt real nice (she said it would help out with dryness) and indeed my hair looked so good and smelled soooo nice! however when I tried this at home I found it a bit difficult to use, you only need a tiny amount and I was using way too much because I thought it wouldn't work since it didn't lather... After a while I got the hang of it but it turns out this shampoo was just too heavy for everyday use on my hair. Worked fine as a weekly treat though!
The bottle is ok but the cap....who designed this...it's just awful! They should make the cap smaller and/or with a snap lid. Will not buy this particular shampoo again but love the brand and will buy other products. Pricey but worth it, if you're on a tight budget buy one of the masks and treat yourself once a week.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2008 8:06:00 AM More reviews by ayu_adams

Ok first of all, this product smells so damn good!! Kinda smells like flower gardens. Price wise, it's expensive (not crazy expensive) but it works well so that's not a problem for me.. Packaging quality is excellent. Plastic with screw top. Some people hate screw tops and prefer flip tops, but I actually like this screw top coz there's less risk of leakage and the top is less prone to get gooey when you squirt the shampoo out. Like it doesn't get all over the top area. Ok down to the quality of the product itself: I have naturally wavy hair with some loose curls at the bottom, and prone to flyaways. This product relaxes my hair and makes it sooo soft and less tangled!! It doesn't feel oily or anything like that (as with most moisturizing shampoos).. My hair is soft and smells great. I love this product. But I give it 4 stars coz it is NOT my best. My best is Phyto's Phytojojoba. Haha... But this one is second best definitely!! Go try!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2008 1:46:00 PM More reviews by peanutlabamba

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have never spent so much on shampoo in my life. I bought the Oleo Relax shampoo, conditioner and serum because my hair was really dry and I can't say that I've really noticed any difference. I hate the packaging of both the shampoo and the masque but I do like the smell.My hair is also always really 'full' after I use this which is not necessarily a good thing since I have really course, curly hair and tend to look like Rosanna Danna from SNL. I don't think I will repurchase. I started using Redken All-Soft and I actually think it is better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2007 9:35:00 PM More reviews by acarthur

I have to say I am quite disappointed with this product. I normally don't fork out this much money for shampoos and conditioners, but my hair has been much drier than normal lately that I thought it was worth a try. I have very thick and curly hair and only find a hanful of products that I find work on my hair.

After over a week of using it I have not noticed any improvement with my hair whatsover. I will keep it up for a bit longer before I make a final decision whether or not I would buy it again.

The packaging is not user friendly and trying not to drop the screw top lid in the shower is a challenge.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2007 2:31:00 PM More reviews by karobinette

I have extremely thick, long, wavy, color-treated, and highlighted hair. This is the only shampoo that has ever done anything at all for my hair. Distinct difference in the way my hair looks and feels. Straightening is easier and it's much softer. $29 at my salon, but worth it. I only use a little, even though my hair is very thick.
But yeah. The screw top is stupid.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2007 1:03:00 AM More reviews by katalin

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very gentle on hair, almost like conditioner. Will buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2007 6:47:00 PM More reviews by purpledragon1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this product especially after paying $30 on the shampoo but didn't seem to do a good job lathering up which I thought it would considering the 2nd ingredient was sodium laureth sulfate and after I rinsed it off it felt dry and my hair was all tangled up which is uncommon for my hair to do. After I dried my hair, to wasn't really much softer or shiny at all. There are cheaper products that work much better for less. Overhyped and overpriced

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2007 8:12:00 PM More reviews by scoobella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This shampoo rates as one of the best I have tried. I have wavy/frizzy hair that needs smoothing products and the oleo relax line really delivers for me. I wasn't too sure about using a clear shampoo either, but it works beautifully and a little goes a long way. I love the smell too. Only thing I dislike is the screw top, it's annoying in the shower!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2007 12:09:00 AM More reviews by la2vienna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

the best shampoo! i ever tried! use it all the time. like all kerastase products.