December 22, 2014 | 942 users online

Polishes - OPI - Malaga Wine

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2011 11:52:00 AM More reviews by elvina777

Beautiful colour, looks to be different shade under different lighting. Under sunlight it appears red, under indoor lighting, it appears brown. Whenever i wear this colour, i just cant stop looking at my nails to see how it looks like under different lighting. Received many compliments on this colour. Wearable colour for all occasions.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by claragrape

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My go-to red. Classy, elegant and really easy to apply. Actually my first OPI ever and still like new.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2011 6:55:00 PM More reviews by PaulinhaR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this classic red color... It's very elegant... I bought this polish about 3 years ago, used it yesterday, and it's like brand new... it's not goopy nor runny... still in perfect shape... It last about 4 days without chiping, with a top coat (I use essie to dry for or seche vite) i found that without a top coat, it kinda leaves residue on paper (i work in an office, so im always handling papers and it kinda scratches of if not using a top coat)...
Manicure: 2 coats malaga wine
Pedicure: 1 coat malaga wine

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by hannah0930

Along with my Yves St-Laurent # 3 this is my favorite bloody red wine polish ! Such a classic color , I always get compliments on the color .. Looks great on short nails .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 2:14:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

This comes so close to my HG (Chanel lotus rouge). Gorgeous deep red. I like OPI brush much better than the one of Chanel though. It's wide and it covers much better. I'd say this is my #2 HG - it just doesn't hold up as well as Chanel does and chips in 2-3 days :) But definitely recommended, it's a gorgeous color!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 10:19:00 PM More reviews by pgloe16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A very classy classic red. It's professional, fun, sultry, mature and appropriate for all occasions. Along with Lincoln Park, it's my other hands down favorite polish. And I just love OPI finishes and formulas.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 2:28:00 PM More reviews by tualmarebelde

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a classic dark wine red. Better than the Lincoln Park After Dark goth color look. Office friendly, doesn't attract a huge amount of craziness to your nails. Looks very polished and classy. Vampy but not trashy, definitely a staple! (NC 35, for reference)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by sabine_d

Forget "Vamp" and all those trendy colors trying to be dark and mysterious. This will never go out of style--deep, sultry red. In a word: perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 5:35:00 PM More reviews by heyskankable

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have an entire collection of red nail polish. I'm addicted to them, I can't help it. They're so classic and wearable any time of the year..it's hard not to love this classic color! This is absolutely without a doubt my favorite of my collection! Not too bright, but still a RED without looking too dark. A must have red for lovers like me!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2010 10:53:00 PM More reviews by MexieEden

I love this deep red! I usually have my nails painted red, but I needed something darker for the fall and winter. This is perfect on my olive skin tone. I use two coats to make the color more of a vampy sexy look. It matches all outfits.