April 17, 2014 | 1925 users online

Eyeliner - Hard Candy - Glitter Eye Pencil

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2003 7:34:00 PM More reviews by Razorre

I have Trailor Trash and it's very hard to apply. The pencil is hard and when I use the brush on it, it takes away all the glitter! I may be using the brush wrong..but, the pencil itself hurts! Definately a "miss" for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2003 1:57:00 AM More reviews by fletch50

I have four of these currently. I think it is kind of a hit and miss. Some of these are really soft and are excellent as both liners and shadows. I find other colors to be really hard and difficult to apply. Overall, I think it is a great product and very unique. Whenever I wear one of these, someone asks me what I am wearing and I get lots of compliments. My favorite shade is Cyber (black w/ silver glitter).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2003 4:39:00 PM More reviews by avonstef

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like these liners alot. I have 3 different colors and I have to say I LOVE cyber. It is black with silver glitter. I did not have any problems with it being hard at at, it smooths on just great for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2003 8:24:00 AM More reviews by Dancer0128

I wasn't that pleased with this eyeliner. The pencil is too hard so it kinda hurts if i try to put it on and when i did the color wasn't even that noticeable so it wasn't worth it. I got Pink Eye which is a light pink that doesn't even show up much with silver glitter. This was pretty much a waste of money in my opinion.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2003 1:41:00 AM More reviews by pinkcherrybomb

This eyeliner is awful!!! It is too hard to use and big chunks of glitter fell all over my cheeks!!! Skip it I've had better results paying $.99.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2003 10:50:00 PM More reviews by teenysquirrel

i can't remember if i already reviewed this or not, but i can't live w/o it. i wear "girlie" one everyday!!!!! it's glittery greenish blue color. i also like the trailor trash, too. i've noticed that depends on colors, especially(i might be wrong) some are harder or softer than others. on a hot day, it's fine, but i have to blow hot air on it to warm it up and apply.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2003 3:24:00 AM More reviews by alicecrybaby

I like this eyeliner. I have this in Pink Eye and it glides on really smooth.I use for all-over lid glitter instead of just lining.It has a very light hint of pink,mostly just little pretty glitter.I don't see these on displays any more, but would probably buy another one if I saw a color I liked.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2003 7:56:00 PM More reviews by daizy85

i have just about every color glitter eyeglider and they are the BEST. i love them and i use them all the time its just a pain in the butt to get all the glitter off ur face sometimes, i guess thats cause i hate taking the extra step and using makeup remover. anyway use this product its great!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2003 11:51:00 PM More reviews by KitKat17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have Cyber, the black liner with silver glitter... I can't decide if I like this or not. One thing I really don't like is the fact that it doesn't apply very easily. You have to press harder than with most liners because the texture is not creamy at all. You also have to go over it a number of times for it even to show up. Once it's on, the look of the glitter is pretty, but it's not very long-lasting. It fades quickly on me, but I have oily skin so I'm sure that's a factor. The brush on the other end is useless. I don't use this liner often, but when I do, I use my finger or a sponge-tip applicator to blend. It's a subtle product, so if you are looking for a strong liner or glitter look on your lid, this isn't for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2003 2:49:00 AM More reviews by LJMc

I have this in the Cyber, black with silver glitter. It's sort of difficult to apply, but I love the tiny blending brush on the end and the color is great for parties. I had a hard time getting a replacement recently, as it seems every store and website I've been to is out of stock on this shade. I've found that if you buy Hard Candy Techno eye shadow quad and use the Cyber shadow shade as a liner. Looks just the same but goes on MUCH easier.