April 20, 2014 | 1962 users online

Candles - Yankee Candles - MacIntosh Housewarmer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2007 10:41:00 PM More reviews by beemoody

I buy this candle every Fall/Autumn (and even give it as gifts). It is the perfect scent for this time of year - like walking through an orchard. Although there are several types of apple scents at Yankee, Macintosh IMO is the BEST, freshest, most crisp!!! Highly recommend, as do others, b/c every single reviewer recommends this product!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2007 8:11:00 PM More reviews by dogdaze

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My favorite Yankee candle. The freshest, just picked off the branch apple smell (and I don't eat apples) and this scent is irresistible. Never overpowering, just makes the house smell fresh and airy and beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2007 9:50:00 AM More reviews by LilJello

Smell is super yummy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2007 7:59:00 PM More reviews by lauradfromnc

I go back to this again and again. It is expensive, but they last a long time. Also, if you keep your eyes open, they do run specials regularly at Yankee candle. It just smells so fresh and real. I hate fake, cheesy deodorizer type scents. My other favorite is the pumpkin.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2007 10:48:00 PM More reviews by lexiramone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this scent so much! I just wish these Housewarmers did not cost so much. The quality of the candle is definitely worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2007 9:22:00 PM More reviews by staci01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I'm also a big fan of this scent. Don't have the housewarmer candle, didn't even know they had one, but I do have the tart. Not a big fan of apple scents, or apples for that matter, but for some reason I love the Macintosh candle/tart scent! Very sweet and fresh and,yes, very much like an apple! Now that I know there's a housewarmer candle in this scent I'll be getting one soon. Hopefully this scent will never get the ax.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2007 5:05:00 PM More reviews by thefairestlady1012

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'll have to add my rave review to the pile. This is a very roasty, appley, homey scent that screams fall. This isn't my absolute favorite; I prefer the Patchouli, the Mum, and all of the Vanilla and Buttercream scents, but this is still very, very nice and lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2007 12:03:00 AM More reviews by arikamichel

Yum.... This smells exactly like a basket of fresh, juicy, sun-kissed MacIntosh apples. I don't know how they do it, but that is precisely how it smells. One of my favorites.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2007 6:58:00 PM More reviews by BlackAmberMoon

I'll add my 5 lippies to the list - this smells exactly like a Macintosh apple and I love to burn it year round. It's very clean and fresh smelling.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2007 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Duffy0825

I don't think I'll ever get tired of this candle. Smells EXACTLY like an apple - no heavy perfumy sweetness or cinnamon/clove to get in the way. Perfect to burn all year long. Mmmmmm!