MAC 4-pan

4.7

on 4/15/2005 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Just as I love my 15 pan, I enjoy the portability of my 4 pans. They are easy to use and very cheap to buy. It is great to be able to customize your shadows the way that you want them in one easy container!

on 3/23/2005 11:27:00 AM

Durable, cheap, great way to store MAC eyeshadows! I actually had a 15 pan and swapped it away for some 4 pans. I prefer them because they have see through lids so you know exactly what colors are inside. Love em!

on 2/18/2005 3:00:00 PM

I love the fact that I can customize my very own palette rather than being stuck with a premade palette that might have colors that I'd never use. I rarely use dark colors, just light and medium ones...this option lets me put in exactly the shades I need. Perfect!

on 2/12/2005 2:00:00 PM

This is a great way to save costs. I've never even bought a MAC pan eyeshadow once I realized they came in pro palette form. At $3.50, it's a steal of a deal! The clear covering is perfect for viewing what colors the palette holds. Very sturdy as well. Mine has withstood a great deal of abuse thus far and is still going strong! I'll be buying more as my e/s collection increases.

on 11/24/2004 10:28:00 PM

I have about 10 of these. The quality is great and the portability is wonderful. My favorite has a smashbox eyebrow duo, a hard candy shadow, a WnW shadow, and a jane shadow. You cannot go wrong with these. Also, you can pull the dividers out and make your own palettes. I have 9 square maybelline shadows in one. Saves so much space for a great price!!!!!

on 9/12/2004 8:10:00 PM

The 4-pans are great, I especially like the clear lid, and how easy it is to group your own color stories together! However, I really like the 15-pans better I think, just because they hold more in less space. I've found depotting easy and this allows you more buying options as well, i.e. you can swap or buy in the pan format or case.

on 8/11/2004 7:35:00 PM

If I ever traveled or took eyeshadow with me, I would probably like these, if for nothing else than to have handy. However, generally, I just want all in the 15 palettes for easy access. Too bad the 15's didn't have clear lids, though!

on 8/9/2004 1:50:00 AM

The clear lid is the winner for me.

having so many e/s can be quite daunting when you are looking for the right one, but having the lids clear saves so much time.

I have no problems paying extra for the 4 pans over the 15 as it saves me time, and I can put together the 4 that I use together.

Less bulky than the 15 as well means that I can take the 4 that I want with me without schlepping around with 15.

Love it!

on 6/13/2004 1:53:00 PM

I love the 4-pan palettes! They're so space-efficient, and the clear top is just great. They are very easy for travelling, and it's easy to organize the eyeshadow shades that you like to pair together. Plus, it's it's cheaper to buy pans instead of pots. I'm currently in the process of depanning all of my old pots, so that I can organize everything in palettes. I really like the 4-pan compared to the 15-pan, because the 15-pan is bulky and doesn't have the clear lid.

on 4/9/2004 2:40:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Bought my first one with 3 e/s. This is such a convinient little palette and e/s pans are about $3 cheaper than pots! My traincase was getting too small for my pots so I decided to try this and what a great decision it was! Now if only I wasn't so hesitant about trying my hand at depotting!

Popular Palettes