Rimmel Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

3.6

Water (aqua), Poloxamer 184, Sodium PCA, Disodium Cocomphodiacetate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Panthenol

on 2/16/2012 5:40:00 PM

This is the worst eye makeup remover I've ever used. Not only does it not remove all my makeup but it stings and burns my eyes. Awful.

on 1/15/2012 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Doesn't remove everthing. Its just an okay product. Wouldn't buy again.

Really great and cheap eye make up remover. I apply to a cotton pad then hold over my eyes for four seconds before sweeping the mascara away. No need to rub the eyes as mascara glides straight off. Generous bottle size too. Not at all oily. Recommend highly.

on 1/8/2012 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this product and use it everyday to remove eye makeup, its gentle and effective at removing makeup, although I do think it is very gentle and does not effectively remove waterproof makeup that well, you also have to use quite a lot of product if you are using heavy eye makeup (glitter etc), Will repurchase because it is cheap and does not sting my eyes.

on 12/10/2011 12:40:00 AM

I bought this after seeing the reviews on MUA.. However, it does not remove my Revlon Colorstay pencil liner at all! I had to use EVOO to remove them as usual after that. Though this didnt stung my eyes, it caused red eyes and irritation for me afterwards, and it lasted overnight. My eyes are still red from this in the morning! Its cheap but doesnt do the work like what everyone reviewed.

I found out that it works best with Rimmels own range of eyeliners. It works really well with its own products but not other brands.

on 11/25/2011 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this stuff! My friend introduced this to me and I've been hooked ever since! Non greasy and removes all traces of makeup (even the most waterproof formulas) without stinging my eyes. Not to mention dirt cheap! I'll never need another makeup remover again.

on 11/21/2011 12:17:00 AM

it sticks to its name - gentle eye makeup remover :)
my first eye make up remover and i won't be switching for sure!

It's the only product that doesn't make my eyes sting. Sometimes I have a hard time finding it, but usually I can find it in a Target or a Walgreens. It's the only makeup remover I use. There's no oily residue after using it and it removes even stubborn waterproof makeup.

on 9/17/2011 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

As far as eyemake up removers go this seems to do an ok job, I would probably buy again in the future

on 9/7/2011 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This make up remover does not remove waterproof make up. I kept wiping and wiping and there was still mascara left on my eyelashes. Not effective- I will be returning this product.