August 21, 2014 | 1178 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara Blackest Black

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2012 8:24:00 PM More reviews by celestdelune32

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara,but only for my bottom lashes.Not for my top eyelashes because It puts them down after I curled my lashes and I hate it when it does that! But its great for my bottom lashes.It is bit liquidy but hey it never clumps.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by spatterson1

I love this mascara, and have gone back to it after trying a dozen other kinds. I had used it for years, not sure why I tried something different, certainly wish I would've stuck to what works. I like it because it looks more natural than others. I don't have a problem with clumping or running or any of that with this product. If you like heavier, thicker looks then I don't think this would be for you. However, if you like something that looks super nice but also more laid back and fresh, then this would be it. Not straying from it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 2:37:00 AM More reviews by Skinbox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really don't get why people keep bashing this product.
This mascara is great! The texture liquidy, runny, but not a put-off in any way.

Some people may have a problem with clumping only because they aren't wiping the wand before applying.

I'm not into heavy, full-face makeup looks, so this product works for me.

It looks very natural. I would re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by tguev

I absolutely love this mascara!!! It is one of my favorite ones. it doesn't clump, it also doesn't flake and i do sport and it doesn't melt or sweat of as weird as it sounds. the packaging is cute and it small enough that your can bring it anywhere and even in smaller bags for night out and or traveling somewhere. All in all I'm in love with this product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 7:08:00 AM More reviews by katiedelaney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! my packaging is a little diffrent then the this picture for some reason?
this mascara makes my lashes SO long. I got a two pack for only $10 so they will last a while.
this is the best mascara ever! it's not a dry formula which I love. i will repurchase this forever :):)
the pink and green packaging is cute

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by amycakes

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

I have long, fairly thick black eyelashes, and I mainly look for deep color in a mascara since the tips bleach out a bit. Mascara isn't my favorite cosmetic. I generally hate the feeling of it on my lashes. So...this is where application of Great Lash is key. I apply it to the top lashes at night before bed. It doesn't flake or cause irritation, so I can sleep in it. In the morning, all of my lashes, including the bottom ones, are jet black. There is smudging underneath my lashes, but after a quick wash of the face, the mascara is easily washed away, leaving behind the beautiful pigment. It kind of stains the lashes. Love this effect. All the color with no goopy mascara to bother me during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 5:27:00 AM More reviews by Sweets509

I LOVEEEEE this mascara, I believe you can style your own lashes in your own way...you can create a volumized effect, an everyday natural wear, long lashes....just anything you like, and I like the wand, it's even perfect for your lower lashes...like you can use this mascara for both, upper and lower lashes...I have the washable version which makes it the best everyday eyewear. I just simply loooooooooooooove it, can't find any better mascara... =)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by sofiblu99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't understand why everyone complains about this one.
I, on the other hand, LOVED this! It's got a pretty curl, easy to apply, and the packaging is classy. The first time I used this, I curled my eyelashes first. My eyes were so emphasized! It's super easy, super cute, and super classy! I do recommend this for the typical day, though, not for a night out. For a night out, I'd recommend a more volumizing one. This one just lengthens it. Not much volume here...
Otherwise, love it!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2012 1:26:00 AM More reviews by AlexandraNicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Worst mascara ever! I used to see my mom use this mascara as a kid, so I decided to try it. It is so wet, after I applied it, it got all over my lids! Did nothing for my lashes but make them stick straight. There wasnt anything wrong with the packaging, but Never buying this again!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by montereymae

This is one of the first mascaras I've tried, and I've stuck with it for about three months now. I wore it to school but by the end of the day it made its way from my lashes to under my eyes. I looked like a raccoon! It's better for weekend wear where I'm not wearing it for as long, because this mascara smudges very easily and runs. It made my lashes look nice whether or not I curled them, which was nice. However, if I put too much, my lashes looked all spidery. It was under five dollars at Walmart so I guess I got what I paid for. Makes my lashes look pretty, but not a very good formula.