December 22, 2014 | 1768 users online

Masks - The Body Shop - Honey & Oat Scrub Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by minmin24

This mask has really fine grains that provides a mild scrubbing effect. Makes my skin feels moisturized and soft. However, it stings my eye for a few seconds upon application even though I didn't apply near the eyes. But it goes away after a few seconds so I'm fine with it. It gives the skin a healthy look after rinsing it off, radiant and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2009 6:52:00 PM More reviews by jessikaleigh20

This is a great mask. I love the smell. I use it about once a week in the bath to relax and I find that it tones down some of the redness cuased by some mild acne I get here and there.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2009 9:15:00 AM More reviews by joy18

First of all, I think calling this a scrub is misleading because it's not that exfoliating. I use it once a week but still need a separate exfoliator (on a separate day) to get my skin feeling fresh. It's moisturizing, smells delicious, and makes my skin feel smother. I use it as a mask while I'm in the bathtub and rinse it off in the shower so I didn't have any of those problems rinsing it off that other reviewers mentioned. One downside is the container it's in. You only need to use a small amount of the product and since I only use it once a week I still have quite a bit left even though it's been almost a year since I bought it. I feel that a tube would have been better, with less risk of bacteria breeding since this is not a product that will get used up quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2009 1:55:00 AM More reviews by 247swimchick9

I love this scrub mask. I have sensitive skin, and this is great, it doesnt irratate it at all and makes my skin look and feel nice. A definite must buy. :]

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2009 5:46:00 PM More reviews by prozacnation88

I loved this product-the smell, the texture and have recently started making my own. I do have a jar at home but only use it whenever I run out of my homemade stuff. I think TheBodyShop have the right idea, but obviously they have to put preservatives and other chemical stuff I can't even pronounce! So I prefer my own = just kaolin clay + manuka honey + ground oats + a teaspoon or two of ground rice for exfoliation (even a few drops of tea tree oil if I'm breaking out). I do, however have to give credit to the original oat and honey mask for inspiration!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2009 3:03:00 PM More reviews by dliu8456

Great moisturizing mask for my oil skin. It slightly exfoliates then moisturizes my face without overly burden my skin with nutritions. Love it. I always stock this mask when tbs has its twice-a-year buy 2 get 1 free deal.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2009 7:18:00 PM More reviews by carllin87

Well I've not actually gone through a full sized product, but I did use a sample for this. I have to say... the smell is amazing! Makes me all hungry lol...

However, it didn't really do much for my skin... didn't feel any cleaner or anything. But I guess it is a rather good treat every now and then... it is also pretty gentle.

I don't really care for how it's in a jar... as quite a number of my other reviews have stated... it's not very hygienic and can be quite a hassle.

But just have to say I did absolutely enjoy the smell of this thing =)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2009 8:34:00 PM More reviews by sircoisoc

I really don't know why this product has such negative reviews! I looove it!! Everytime I want my skin to look new and fresh y use this mask, I leave it around 30 mins. or so, and I rinse it with cold water. I don't think this is hard to rinse like some reviews say, I just splash water several times and it is off. My skin looks new and fresh.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2009 2:08:00 PM More reviews by curlylaura

I bought this to help moisturise my dry skin. Unfortunately I can't use it around my mouth where most of my dry patches are because it burns. Anywhere else on my face is OK, just not there. It moisturises a bit but not a huge amount and is hard to get off. I can't see how it exfoliates at all the oat pieces are really soft. Overall an OK product but there are better ones out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2009 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Pi74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The fragrance of this mask is sweet, a little too sweet for me when it is on my face but after rinsing it off I get whiffs of a lovely fragrance. I cannot say it works wonders for my skin, but it is allright, I get soft, clean cheeks. I am not sure if I would buy it again, but that is more because I am not really enthousiastic about face masks in general. If I wanted to buy a face mask again, I probably would buy this one (or Lush's Love Lettuce.)