January 28, 2015 | 2006 users online

Masks - The Body Shop - Honey & Oat Scrub Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 10:18:00 PM More reviews by gobearson3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is great for my skin in the winter! I usually use a gentle scrub and then slap a layer of this on while I'm in the shower...it locks in moisture for my combination skin without making me greasy, and it smells super yummy, too. Since the tub sort of sucks (I hate having to deal with tubs in the shower) I put it in a small travel bottle so it is easier to use. I use it a few times a week. While it was a bit pricey (always wait for skincare sales!!!) it will last a long time, since you only need a little.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by strawpearies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Every girl should own this! I used to have bumps and acnes on my forehead & after using this weekly after steaming my face, the acnes would reduce significantly. The result last for about a week or so..but i have been using it every week for the past 1 year. I love how it controls the oil on my face and give a smooth touch after washing it off. But do apply toner & moisturizer after that to keep your face clean & glowy. Overall, a great product for my dry & sensitive skin. The quantity can last for a loooongg time as well! Been using it for a year weekly/bi-weekly...and i still have lots left =)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by minmin24

This mask has really fine grains that provides a mild scrubbing effect. Makes my skin feels moisturized and soft. However, it stings my eye for a few seconds upon application even though I didn't apply near the eyes. But it goes away after a few seconds so I'm fine with it. It gives the skin a healthy look after rinsing it off, radiant and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2009 6:52:00 PM More reviews by jessikaleigh20

This is a great mask. I love the smell. I use it about once a week in the bath to relax and I find that it tones down some of the redness cuased by some mild acne I get here and there.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2009 9:15:00 AM More reviews by joy18

First of all, I think calling this a scrub is misleading because it's not that exfoliating. I use it once a week but still need a separate exfoliator (on a separate day) to get my skin feeling fresh. It's moisturizing, smells delicious, and makes my skin feel smother. I use it as a mask while I'm in the bathtub and rinse it off in the shower so I didn't have any of those problems rinsing it off that other reviewers mentioned. One downside is the container it's in. You only need to use a small amount of the product and since I only use it once a week I still have quite a bit left even though it's been almost a year since I bought it. I feel that a tube would have been better, with less risk of bacteria breeding since this is not a product that will get used up quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2009 1:55:00 AM More reviews by 247swimchick9

I love this scrub mask. I have sensitive skin, and this is great, it doesnt irratate it at all and makes my skin look and feel nice. A definite must buy. :]

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2009 5:46:00 PM More reviews by prozacnation88

I loved this product-the smell, the texture and have recently started making my own. I do have a jar at home but only use it whenever I run out of my homemade stuff. I think TheBodyShop have the right idea, but obviously they have to put preservatives and other chemical stuff I can't even pronounce! So I prefer my own = just kaolin clay + manuka honey + ground oats + a teaspoon or two of ground rice for exfoliation (even a few drops of tea tree oil if I'm breaking out). I do, however have to give credit to the original oat and honey mask for inspiration!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2009 3:03:00 PM More reviews by dliu8456

Great moisturizing mask for my oil skin. It slightly exfoliates then moisturizes my face without overly burden my skin with nutritions. Love it. I always stock this mask when tbs has its twice-a-year buy 2 get 1 free deal.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2009 7:18:00 PM More reviews by carllin87

Well I've not actually gone through a full sized product, but I did use a sample for this. I have to say... the smell is amazing! Makes me all hungry lol...

However, it didn't really do much for my skin... didn't feel any cleaner or anything. But I guess it is a rather good treat every now and then... it is also pretty gentle.

I don't really care for how it's in a jar... as quite a number of my other reviews have stated... it's not very hygienic and can be quite a hassle.

But just have to say I did absolutely enjoy the smell of this thing =)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2009 8:34:00 PM More reviews by sircoisoc

I really don't know why this product has such negative reviews! I looove it!! Everytime I want my skin to look new and fresh y use this mask, I leave it around 30 mins. or so, and I rinse it with cold water. I don't think this is hard to rinse like some reviews say, I just splash water several times and it is off. My skin looks new and fresh.