April 17, 2014 | 1707 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Wedge

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by liangaf1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I mentioned this product as part of a review of MAC legendary black pro longwear shadow. I was recommended this shade by a MAC MUA when I was looking for a look, and she recommended the black shadow as a lid color with wedge as the countour/eraser type color. For all my love of makeup, this was actually the first time I ever encountered the concept of using a neutral skintoned color to provide a cleanup and transition of darker shades, and I think it's brilliant. Since then I've also picked up a few other lighter neutral shades from MAC (my skin is pretty pale - NC20 - so a few lighter shades I thought would round out my collection). Anyway, I think it's brilliant as an eraser shade, and it also makes for a good nude eye with a fun eyeliner - purple or teal, for example. I love the matte shadows - perhaps not as silky as matte 2, but still a great product. I wish the pan were just a little bit bigger for how versatile this shade is (even if they came up with deluxe sizes for all the 'neutral' shades and charged more too). I think this will become a permanent shade in my collection, something I'll pick up again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by mehays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

A great everyday color for me. Not too light or two dark. Found it on a makeup tutorial on thesmallthingsblog.com and glad I bought it (along with vanilla). Don't think I'll ever hit pan on this or any of my MAC shadows even though I use them a lot. To me (a cheapskate usually) they are worth the extra cost over ds eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 3:24:00 PM More reviews by smartspork

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Great eye shadow for all skin tones and great for the over 40 crowd. Great crease base and works well when you contour with Handwritten and to soften the look brush over Brule for a nice everyday look

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by eliin

Yes, this shadow is brilliant and awesome in every wayne there is :) it's great fot everyday make-up's but also for blending out with when you do more advanced Make-up's :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by queenofchlorine29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

doesnt really show up on my skin. good for blending out colors though

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2011 5:48:00 AM More reviews by pleasebepretty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's an okay eyeshadow, that is if you're fair skinned. I thought of using this as a contouring color, but it doesn't show up as well on someone of olive skin tone. It's pigmented, but my skin is too tan for it to have full effect. Definitely recommend this for anyone lighter than NW40.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Jena0426

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Mestizo Mac eyeshadow ever! Bella Swan ( Kristen Stewart) uses this in Twilight, and she looks so beautiful! It is the perfect shade! I love it, it is so great!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2011 6:22:00 PM More reviews by jjay7381

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is by far one of the best products MAC makes. It is my favorite contouring product. I have NC25 skin and I mostly use it to contour my cheeks but it also makes a really nice natural looking eye contour shadow. It has sort of a taupey-pinkish undertone to it and I love that it has a matte finish like my foundation. I seriously don't know how I lived without it before. Be advised though, it looks way different in the pan than it does on your skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2011 11:57:00 AM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love using this in my crease or all over, the perfect neutral brown.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 6:16:00 AM More reviews by Cellove15

Great, great, great color!!! Can't believe I almost didn't buy it coz I thought it was a bit boring at first. But luckily the (nice, gay) guy at MAC literally forced me to do so coz he thought it was the perfect color for me (got NC 15 skin, blue eyes, blonde hair) and he was sooo right!!!

It's amazing as a crease color!!! Decent and subtle. Easy to blend! Can't go wrong with this one!!!! Especially as a beginner. I think this eyeshadow really might work for every fair-skinned person. If you've darker skin I think it might not show up enough, though.
Love this eyeshadow and will repurchase this one time and time again. Actually I think I'm gonna buy it as long as it's available. And I hope that's gonna be forever.