Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

3.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (Octyl Methoxycinnamate) (7.5%), Titanium Dioxide (2.4%). Other Ingredients: Water, Cyclomethicone, Isocetyl Linoleoyl Stearate, Glycerin, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4-Isostearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitrite, Polyglyceryl-3-Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Methoxypropylgluconamide, Trihydroxystearin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Polyethylene. Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Gingko Biloba Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Saccharomyces Zinc Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Copper Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Manganese Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Silicon Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Potassium Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Iron Ferment Extract, Methicone, Topaz, Quartz, Mother of Pearl, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea. May Contain Mica, Ultramarines, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 4/23/2007 6:24:00 AM

I had this in golden light and natural light. Golden light is too orange and when I tried to mix natural light with my foundation I looked super-greasy..much like a disco ball. Liked the smell, but this product is nothing to brag about...

on 3/28/2007 1:25:00 PM

This product is better than foundation, brightens up skin tone, smells fresh /clean and light, and since it isnt foundation (although it evens better than a foundation) it looks totaly natural. I set it with powder, but it doesnt change the brightening effect at all. My only suggestion would be for you to stay away from the yellows - i can see how it would turn orange if on the wrong skin color.

on 3/28/2007 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love Revlon Skin Lights. It is so versatile, i've mixed this product with numerous others for different effects and also worn it alone. It is lovely. Definately recommended.

on 3/18/2007 12:26:00 AM

Highlighters are my absolute-must-have beauty product, and I have to say Revlon has really proven itself in these. The pump design makes it easy to get out, smells great and you need just a tiny bit to achieve an allover glow.

I always squirt a small bead onto my hand and using a brush smooth it over my cheekbones and my secret to looking wide awake even if it's 4am is to brush it on under my eyes. I have the lightest colour in this and it's superb, but for summer I mix some bronzer in with it. Also good if you want the no-makeup look. Will definitely re purchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This product instantly brightened my tawny brown skin, without being unreasonably greasy on my combination skin. It has very fine shimmer particles and a pleasant smell. I blend this onto my cheekbones, shoulders and legs for immediate luminous skin.

I bought this product in shade 03, Warm Light.

on 2/8/2007 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am an AA who wears Mac's C7/NC45 or Philosophy's Air-brushed Canvas in Bronze. I love this product in Golden Light and use it as an all-over face foundation for the glowing, dewy look. I even wear it on top of my matte liquid foundation as a light bronzer on my cheeks and forehead. I also wear the Warm Light as an under eye brightener. Every time I wear this product I get compliments on my complexion. I also have turned my identical twin sister on to it b/c when I was wearing it and she was not then people could always tell the difference between us saying that I looked like I had healthier skin with a glow. I suggest using it sparingly to avoid the greasy look or use it in place of your moisturizer since it already has its own moisturizing properties. Overall, I am very impressed with the result of this drugstore brand product. The price sometimes bothers me but it's well worth it.

on 1/15/2007 2:52:00 PM

I loved the look of this product once it was on. Applied to temples, cheekbones, etc. but I broke out when I used this product It was awful. Had to throw mine out. If you don't have acne prone skin this is a great highlighter and way cheaper than benefit Highbeam.

on 1/13/2007 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this highlighter! i use it on my cheekbones and around my eyes. I used to use the Laura Mercier Secret wand highlighter, but the Revlon is actually a little better at literally half the price for 5x the volume.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I've been using this lotion (in natural light) for many years and absolutely love it. I mix 1-2 pumps with my daily moisturizer or CG smoothers TM and it gives my face such a radiant glow. No breakouts or weird shiny skin. Skinlights products will be discontinued from my local SDM in Jan, so I recently stocked up on this & other skinlight items when they had them at 50% off. Such a great buy for an awesome product. I strongly recommend to others to grab some before they are gone for good!

on 12/24/2006 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

All the shades have extreme shine. You will wind up more alien than ethereal. However,rubbed into cleavage,or used as a highlighter or mixed with a moisturizer and rubbed onto your legs its spectacular. Gold is lovely on tanned legs!