December 21, 2014 | 897 users online

Highlighters - Revlon - Skinlights Face Illuminator Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2007 5:14:00 AM More reviews by Koibita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Mix it with your body milk, foundation, base, or wear it alone or under your MU. Your sking will be wonderfully higlighted. This lotion smells great and comes in a super sized pump bottle. I find it a bit too much sparkling though. I still rather using highlighting powder, but this has a lot of product so I think it worths a try.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2007 6:24:00 AM More reviews by Hilarie86

I had this in golden light and natural light. Golden light is too orange and when I tried to mix natural light with my foundation I looked super-greasy..much like a disco ball. Liked the smell, but this product is nothing to brag about...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2007 1:25:00 PM More reviews by shbea

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is better than foundation, brightens up skin tone, smells fresh /clean and light, and since it isnt foundation (although it evens better than a foundation) it looks totaly natural. I set it with powder, but it doesnt change the brightening effect at all. My only suggestion would be for you to stay away from the yellows - i can see how it would turn orange if on the wrong skin color.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2007 12:09:00 AM More reviews by jackiebluee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love Revlon Skin Lights. It is so versatile, i've mixed this product with numerous others for different effects and also worn it alone. It is lovely. Definately recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2007 12:26:00 AM More reviews by sugahxpops

Highlighters are my absolute-must-have beauty product, and I have to say Revlon has really proven itself in these. The pump design makes it easy to get out, smells great and you need just a tiny bit to achieve an allover glow.

I always squirt a small bead onto my hand and using a brush smooth it over my cheekbones and my secret to looking wide awake even if it's 4am is to brush it on under my eyes. I have the lightest colour in this and it's superb, but for summer I mix some bronzer in with it. Also good if you want the no-makeup look. Will definitely re purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2007 1:03:00 AM More reviews by cccinnamonlips

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product instantly brightened my tawny brown skin, without being unreasonably greasy on my combination skin. It has very fine shimmer particles and a pleasant smell. I blend this onto my cheekbones, shoulders and legs for immediate luminous skin.

I bought this product in shade 03, Warm Light.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2007 2:32:00 AM More reviews by dee_queen

I am an AA who wears Mac's C7/NC45 or Philosophy's Air-brushed Canvas in Bronze. I love this product in Golden Light and use it as an all-over face foundation for the glowing, dewy look. I even wear it on top of my matte liquid foundation as a light bronzer on my cheeks and forehead. I also wear the Warm Light as an under eye brightener. Every time I wear this product I get compliments on my complexion. I also have turned my identical twin sister on to it b/c when I was wearing it and she was not then people could always tell the difference between us saying that I looked like I had healthier skin with a glow. I suggest using it sparingly to avoid the greasy look or use it in place of your moisturizer since it already has its own moisturizing properties. Overall, I am very impressed with the result of this drugstore brand product. The price sometimes bothers me but it's well worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2007 2:52:00 PM More reviews by ebwolk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loved the look of this product once it was on. Applied to temples, cheekbones, etc. but I broke out when I used this product It was awful. Had to throw mine out. If you don't have acne prone skin this is a great highlighter and way cheaper than benefit Highbeam.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2007 10:37:00 AM More reviews by hellolizzie3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this highlighter! i use it on my cheekbones and around my eyes. I used to use the Laura Mercier Secret wand highlighter, but the Revlon is actually a little better at literally half the price for 5x the volume.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2006 1:50:00 AM More reviews by Mahal_Princesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this lotion (in natural light) for many years and absolutely love it. I mix 1-2 pumps with my daily moisturizer or CG smoothers TM and it gives my face such a radiant glow. No breakouts or weird shiny skin. Skinlights products will be discontinued from my local SDM in Jan, so I recently stocked up on this & other skinlight items when they had them at 50% off. Such a great buy for an awesome product. I strongly recommend to others to grab some before they are gone for good!