April 16, 2014 | 923 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Matte - Diva

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by UniqueBeautyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is THE BEST I have it's a beautiful color and has a long lasting power. I can't find anything wrong with this lipstick besides the fact that its a bit dry, but the dryness is isn't a big problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by SiSantita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw this and I was drawn to it had to have it regardless of what it looked like on.... My go to for a darker red lip more of a laid back kind of day....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by channingto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

Gorgeous dark red lipstick. I find darker reds easier to pull off than brighter reds and I find that brighter reds often make your teeth look more yellow. This is a dark red color that I think is very flattering. I'm an NC30 with yellow undertones but even though this has a slight blue undertone, I think that's what makes it so flattering despite my warm skin color - maybe that's just my personal preference. This is lighter than MAC's Media and Media has a purple undertone where this is just a nice deep red.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by violetriot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hands down, my favorite lipstick on the planet. I have really dark hair so when I wear this I *can* look a bit vampy but i think the color is sophisticated enough to not look cheap. This is a gorgeous deep burgundy. I'm not a fan of blue-based reds because I just don't think they look good on me but this has a browner undertone which I love. This is a matte lipstick but I don't find it drying and it wears very well. If you're interested in trying out a bold lip, then give this a shot. I feel naked without this lipstick on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2013 3:53:00 AM More reviews by spacecow17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Easily one of my favorite red lipsticks! Surprisingly its not drying for a matte finish, in fact its kinda creamy. Diva has a very nice vampy dark mulberry red color and its perfect for the fall and winter seasons. You could also wear it for a night out! I swear this lipstick is definitely universally flattering for ALL skin tones! Diva is a very sexy vampy color and its a MUST HAVE in every girl's MAC collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Rumz

This is one of my favourite mac lipsticks. It's a sexy vampy dark red lipstick with a nice finish that isn't too dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by pslovetoshop

"Where have you been, oh perfect vampy red lipstick that doesn't make me look goth? I love you, you complete......my look. You look perfect with just a simple winged eyeliner". Lol..okay so maybe I have a flair for the dramatics. =) But seriously check this out, beautiful dark red lipstick that stains the lips very nicely and is just perfect. NC30. Will definately re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Out of my ridiculous amount of lipsticks, this has gotten the most use. So much, that there is some serious wear on the stick. This was my first love when it came to lipsticks. I wore this so much a few years ago, and still have my original tube! It's the perfect dark red vamp shade for me. It is long lasting, does not bleed, and does not suck the life out of my lips. I still love this lipstick so much. When I want to feel sexy, I reach for Diva!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 6:57:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

This lipstick gives me instant glam. Its semi matte and something I would save for date nites. Its so sexy and vampy. But its too dark for office wear. I need to tone it down with light colored glosses.

Update Nov 2013:This is comparable to Mac RiRi 'Talk The Talk'. If u didnt get the limited edition dont fret this is a good dupe. The Mac MUA advised me to just add some blush and go heavy with black eyeliner/winged eye. Simple to do, instant glamour! The matte formula amps up the sophistication. Perfect for fall /year end parties. I get a lot of attention from men and women!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2013 8:58:00 AM More reviews by annachristina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is a beautiful vampy red on me. I use it when I want a break from NARS Fire Down Below. Even though both get me compliments. I met a friend for lunch and she said Diva made me look like I was 'up to something'.

It's matte, but I stay hydrated (drink lots of water) and baby my lips (mask every night, sleep with lip treatment on, and use lip balms before putting anything on my lips), so I don't have a problem with it drying my lips out.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No