MAC Harmony

4.4

on 8/15/2012 2:53:00 PM

A great contour for fair skin. When applied correctly, it looks very natural and does a great job at sculpting your cheek bones or defining your jawline. Also, it is a lot cheaper than than other matte bronzers that have also been said to do a good job --- such as the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil, or Hoola by Benefit, or the Bobbi Brown matte bronzers. Good price, good quality.

on 7/25/2012 7:07:00 AM

this colour is perfect! I'm an NC 15 and have a hard time finding a decent contouring colour. most look either too dark and unnatural or orange.

harmony however is just right. it's a matte brown with no hint of orange or red, pigmentation is super good as you would expect from a high end brand like MAC.

personally I find that alot of MAC's blushes are too light subtle and very few would give you that dramatic look so I haven't repurchased any of the ones I got yet however this one I'd highly recommend!

one thing though, my sis is an NC35-40 and this blush doesn't work on her so well so I wouldn't recommend it if you have darker skin tones then 30.

on 6/30/2012 7:58:00 PM

I love this product! I just used it today and I already love it. I have quite fair/pale skin, so finding a contour color is quite a challenge. Most of them look too orange on me. This one was just right! It's not too orange or dirty looking. It perfectly sculpts my cheeks with the right brush!

It was so worth $20 (plus tax) And, yes, I would buy it again if I find myself in a MAC store and if I were out of it. Since this product was too expensive for me (I'm a starving college student), I have to use it sparingly so I won't run out!

on 6/24/2012 3:20:00 PM

As others have said this is a great contouring product because of its reddy undertones but lightly brushed over the forehead and neck also gives a light bronzed effect. Although pricy it is very long lasting, I have used it everyday for 4 months and there is still plenty left (another plus is that I take it every wear and it hasn't cracked or broken yet!) It is definitely a makeup bag staple.

on 6/23/2012 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am a NC30-5 with neutral/peachy undertones and found this to be too light as a contour. It didn't really do anything for me actually in terms of contouring..also thought it was a touch orange on my skintone. I didn't try it as a blush. I would prefer BeneFit's Hoola as a contour/overall bronzer. Retails $20 and comes in standard MAC blush packaging.

on 6/22/2012 11:28:00 PM

I really like this product for contouring and adding an overall bronzed look to the face.

on 6/10/2012 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Yes yes yes! I am super pale and this looks lovely and natural on me. I use it as a bronzed and it looks natural. Nars lacuna is too dark and I do not want sparkles on my face. Benefit hoopla is way too muddy. Chanel soliel de tan is too orange. Too faced chocolate is really powdery on my skin.
Harmony looks so good, it's matte, it only takes the tineiest little bit to give my skin a sun kissed warmth. I am so happy that I tried this. And that even though it's a blush it works so well as a contour or as a bronzed on my fair skin. Hooray!

on 6/8/2012 2:03:00 PM

I absolutely love it. Its not only contouring blush.For me it is a beautiful natural blush! Not red, not orange not anything. Just perfect.Also i use it for the crease of my eye to add more depth to my eye make up with a light eyeshadow ;)

on 6/8/2012 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great matte finish, perfect for contouring for me. I also sometimes use this as an eyeshadow believe it or not...its a great "base" colour when doing a smoky eye with dark browns.
Highly recommended for fair to medium skin tones.

on 5/8/2012 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is very good for blush and contouring even for pale skin, but will suit everyone as dark as NC30 or such.
It is very buildable and can give you a very subtle effect or a darker, more defined look.
It's definitely not too terracotta/orange like many blushes and bronze powder can be - this doesn't really make you look tan, it's good for shaping your face. It's greyish brown, and looks like a shadow, not an orange.
Definitely worth the price, considering how long it will last.
The best brush to use this with is the 109 or 168 brush by MAC.

Popular Blush Products