Lancome Cils Booster XL

Aqua/Water/Eau, Oryza Sativa Cera/Rice Bran Wax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Stearic Acid, Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Panthenol, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylparaben, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Simethicone, Rayon, Polyquaternium-10, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polycaprolactone.

on 5/12/2013 10:24:00 AM

I have straight, thin, short Asian lashes so using a mascara without Cils Booster is just a waste of time and effort. If I don't use Cils Booster, I'd rather save the money and product and go without mascara for the day. Cils Booster lengthens, thickens, separates and lighty curls my lashes. I then apply 1 layer of Lancome Hynose waterproof or Manhattan Volcano waterproof and I'm done for the day. No curling, smudging, no dropping, no re-applying. It's expensive, so I'm always on the lookout at airports and on websites for a good deal.

on 4/3/2013 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product, I guess its either a hit or a miss just like the majority of beauty products out there, this cant please everyone. as for what this did for my asian lashes, I was a fan of the shiseido nourishing base mascara. then I ran out, did my research and found this. I am so glad i did. I do like the white color it gives so I know where I have applied it. i coat this with my Lancome Defincils mascara and the maybelling falsies and my lashes look nice and separated. doesnt give me length but it does a good job separating my lashes. so if your looking for this to add length, keep looking! but if u want something that separates, give this a shot.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this primer! This is by far my favorite lash primer between the ones I've tried. It makes my lashes look even better when I apply mascara and definitely improves my mascaras staying power! I will definitely continue to repurchase this!

on 3/23/2013 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Loves this primer. After a month of using it, my eyelashes look longer and have more volume than before. I also noticed that i have less eyelash dropping than usual. I use this with Urban Decay supercurl mascara, I no longer have to curl my eyelashes. Put on this primer, then UD supercurl and im all set to go.

on 3/4/2013 1:38:00 PM

Meh. I have stick straight lashes. An eyelash curler is a must for me. This product doesn't hold a curl at all in my experience; it takes the curl out. I have tried it with numerous mascaras and always get the same results-- straight/droopy lashes. I'm giving it 2 lippies because it does thicken my lashes somewhat; however, I expect mascara bases to hold curl as well. Unless you already have naturally curled lashes, I recommend passing.

on 2/19/2013 7:22:00 PM

I love this stuff! Before I found this wonderful product, my lashes would never stay curled and even with water proof mascara, I always managed to get raccoon eyes. This cils booster acts like a primer for my lashes and keeps them curled longer, and the price is decent for a high-end product that works fabulous

on 2/17/2013 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I've bought several tubes of this stuff and I love,love,love it! I have yet to find a lash booster that equals this in performance, although if I were to find something just as good for less money, I'd replace the Lancome Cils Booster.

What I love about the Cils Booster is that it's not wet which I've found other last primers can be. This takes the curl out of my nicely curled lashes. :-(

The Cils Booster is a creamy formula that keeps the curl in my lashes, dries quickly and adds great oomp to my very thin lashes.
It works great with Definicils, both the regular and Precious Cells formulas.

on 2/17/2013 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I repurchase this product regularly, it's the best mascara base I've tried and also prevents mascara smudging on my lower lids. Expensive but worth it since it's such a great product

on 2/11/2013 9:14:00 PM

This is a great lash primer. The key is to apply mascara immediately and not let the primer dry. Complete primer and mascara one eye at a time.

on 1/28/2013 10:53:00 PM

Jeez, it seems like every time a product gets rave reviews it doesn't work for me. I wanted to love this as Shiseido changed the formula of their base and I no longer care for it. I use a primer for plumping up my lashes since I don't really need extra length. The SA promised this would do the trick. When applied, this base really does make my lashes look lovely and fluffy (too bad it's white!) but as soon as I put on mascara-Hypose Star-my lashes flopped down and looked so sad. As if that weren't bad enough, this base didn't provide any volume, so I had marginally longer, but certainly not thicker, flat lashes.