Bare Escentuals Glimmer in Drama

4.7

on 2/12/2007 5:07:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't think i can ever go through without this on my stash!! Lovely taupe-ish glimmer for deep and misterious look, pair it with Celestine glimmer on inner corner and bang! The most profound and sophisticated look ever!!

continued >>

on 1/10/2007 9:52:00 PM

Ah Drama!!! So so unique, and perfect for a subtle smokey eye look. I paired this with Grace today and loved them together, but Drama is pretty versatile. Others have described the color well - it's a dark taupe, more on the gunmetal side with just a hint of brown/maybe a tiny bit of purple, but it is very neutral (where similar glimmers in this darker family like Queen Tiffany or Sex Kitten are very brown/bronzey.). I love Drama and I'm so glad I got it - it's a great addition to my little BE collection and like nothing else I own.

on 12/18/2006 9:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is such a pretty color. It is a gorgeous deep shimmery taupe, the shimmers in the sparkle different colors in the sunlight. It really compliments my blue eyes.

on 9/28/2006 2:16:00 PM

I have brown eyes and light/med. olive skin - this looks SO pretty on my eyes! I absolutely love Drama!!! I like and agree with Supko's descripton best; it is ever-so-slightly plum on my skin. Drama has a unique gleam....I can't put my finger on it, don't know how to describe it. Perhaps it's simply the combination of irridescence and pigment. I think anyone with dark brown eyes could wear this beautifully, especially with rosy/plummy cheeks and lips.

on 6/12/2006 12:08:00 PM

I just got this and I'm already in love! Gorgeous dark taupe w/silver shimmer. Can be applied wet or dry depending on how much you want to glam it up. This is my first BE Glimmer but definitely not my last!

I tried and tried to make this work for me, but it is one of those glimmers that as you work with it turns into a muddy smudge of gray on the lid. As if the color and glimmer disappear and just leave that murky smear. and that smear really sticks! makes it hard to blend and remove. Bummer. It looks so pretty in the pot.

on 6/9/2006 8:12:00 AM

I really like this! It's a nice deep taupey color with lots of glimmer. Kind of reminds me of Shu's 945 ME much more so than Queen Tiffany which is lighter. Also, I like that the glimmers are finally coming out with sifter inserts. Makes it so much less messy to use!

on 5/28/2006 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This shade is so lovely! Drama is a true dark minky taupe glimmer. It really sets off my blue/green eyes with the smokiness of the color on the lid. Wear it with nude beach and celestine with black emerald eyeliner. Two thumbs up for Drama!

on 4/18/2006 4:04:00 AM

A little goes a long way in all the glimmers. This is definitely a night time shadow for me. It's a pretty gray tone with shimmers of pink and lives up to it's name. I love all things shimmery, so these are great shadows for me and they last forever.

on 4/7/2006 8:18:00 PM

Love this! You can use it light for daytime or add more for night. It's a gorgeous taupey-grey shimmer, more grey then taupe. Similar to Queen Tiffany, but not as plummy and more intense. Gives a guaranteed beautiful, smokey eye!

Top Rated Bare Escentuals Products