Bath and Body Works Shower Gels

3.8

This is the only shower gel I use. I think they're very moisturizing and smell great. The scent doesn't last long but I use the lotion after which does. My only problem is that the shower gel lasts much longer than the matching lotion and body mist.

This is very drying and I'd rather use a moisturizing body wash in the shower. Whenever I get these as gifts or there's a really great sale I put them in the liquid soap despenser on the side of my bathroom sink. They make a really nice, unusually scented hand soap and scents the entire room in the processs. (No issue with dry skin on the hands - hand cream addict.)

This gel rocks in the shower. Good lathering and cleansing, right amount of scent. After that my skin felt soft and smooth. BUT, as I tend to sweat quickly (in humid Singapore), the scent does not last long and neither does that nice silky feeling. Guess you'll have to layer with lotion. This product is expensive for its quality and one thing: the cap is inferior! They crack, or leak whent the bottle tilts. =(

These smell nice and clean very thoroughly, but there's one problem--they dry out your skin horribly after consistent use. Invest in a creamy body wash or a bar of plain old Dove soap for gentle cleansing and use the B&BW body cream to get your scent fix.

I used to just LOVE BBW products, but stopped buying them because I think the product quality is just "okay". I get sick of the scents (strong!) and feel I can get a shower gel that does the same job for a lot less $.

I got the Mango Mandarin shower gel. This is a nice thick consistency. But the smell doesn't last any longer than any other shower gel I have tried. You can get some caress or dove shower gel for less money with the same results. This stuff is like 10.00 for a measely 8 ounces. It does smell good but not worth it.
I left mine upside down in the shower, and didn't notice the lid was left open a little bit. More than 75% of mine got wasted. But my bathroom sure does smell good now.

I recently like BBW a lot. I like the shower gels although they are on the expensive side. However they lather so well that a bottle will last you a long time. I generally buy the scents that other, cheaper brands don't make such as Coconut Lime Verbena or the seasonal scents. My favourite is White Tea and Ginger although it was recently discontinued (I did stock up a little at the last sale). From the regular line I also like Mandarin Mango and Warm Vanilla Sugar.

They almost always have the buy 3 get 1 free offer so they come down to about $7 per bottle. Great products overall.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Love Bath and Body Works shower gels. I have been using them for years. They last a long time and they have a huge variety of scents. I usually layer the scent with the matching body lotion and spray. Favorites are Cotton Blossom, Coconut Lime Verbena, and Creamy Coconut (if you can find it!) I also like the fact that they are always bringing out new scents. Yes, they discontinue some favorites, but it keeps me from getting bored!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Until recently, these are the only shower gels I have used. There are currently at least 5 in my shower. I just love them! They smell sooooo good, you only need a little bit for a good lather (so they last forever) and they make your skin sooo soft. Especially when paired with the matching body lotion. I'll definitely keep purchasing these (though I really don't need to cuz I have like a dozen already)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great lather in my experience. One bottle can go a long way, so it's worth buying. The scent lingers even after you dry off and get dressed, or at least the scent I have does (Cotton Blossom).