December 22, 2014 | 1293 users online

Lipstick - NARS - Lipstick in Dolce Vita

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 2:33:00 AM More reviews by EnglishRoseAmongThorns

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This lipstick has pulled me away from Chanel lipsticks which I find at first are lovely but then become quite drying. I wanted so much for the new Rouge Coco in Mademoiselle to be my perfect MLBB shade but it turns orangey on me.

I bought Dolce Vita because I had heard so much about it and I am so glad I did! It gives the neutral, polished, rosey MLBB look that I wanted from Mademoiselle. Not only is it a better colour on my super pale, cool toned complexion (I have naturally rosey lips) it is so moisturising I find it better than most lip balms I have tried.

A winner all round for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by froggrlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

One of my favorites for work or other events that require conservative makeup. I really don't like the way brown-based nudes look on me and this is the perfect alternative. It's a sheer rose color that is like your lips but better. The feel is smooth and creamy and doesn't dry your lips out. It lasts a few hours, about average.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

My favorite lipstick of all time. Perfectly matches the outline of my lips, which is much darker than the inside, making them look plump, perfect, and completely natural. Its sheer but pigmented and goes on moist, so that it just looks like you have a little gloss on your natural lips. On my lips its a rosy reddish pink. Because it looks so natural I can wear it with anything. Isn't the most lasting lippie I have, but it wears off evenly and the color is so great I happily reapply.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a rosy mlbb shade for me. Nars lipsticks never disappoint. I own belle de jour as well. Glides on smooth and has a nice sheen to it. This is a pretty color but I wouldn't repurchase only because it's pricey for a lipstick that looks like my lip color.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by BlancheDevereaux

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite everyday lip color. It is the perfect rosy shade with out being too pink or too brown. A perfectly balanced natural color. I really like the formula. It just looks nice and moist on my lips but it isn't glossy at all. It doesn't exasperate the dryness that my lips are prone to. I love that it is scent/ taste free! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by bum24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of the nicest shade i had seen. I'll keep buying this product as soon as i run out. The only thing with the product is it doesn't stay long you have to keep re-applying it. Overall i like the shade and the texture. One of the best lipstick shade i own.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Bronzetoe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dolce vita Oh how I love thee! I have worn you for many years and continue to be astonished at your ability to look natural yet gorgeous. I have tried many times to replace you, but alas, I always return. I find your staying power adequate and you never peel or slough. Perhaps you have to have the right coloring for you to flatter, but when you do there is no equal.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 5:18:00 AM More reviews by twocentsworth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the colour & the consistency. It is quite sheer but that is what I was looking for. I think this one is my favourite for day to day wear.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by xoxsexylv57

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This may be my all time favorite lipstick. The formula is a cross between a lipstick and a gloss, so you get a glossy yet decently pigmented color. Sheer dusty rose (shade description from the Nars website) is actually a pretty perfect color description. This is a shade that you can slap on without any fuss and it goes with ANY look that you do. It is the perfect complement to dramatic eye looks, because it can work as a nude lip that doesn't make you look washed out (if you're like me, and have pigmented lips, you know what I'm talking about!) It is also superb for daytime or office looks, because it is polished and sophisticated without looking overdone. This is the perfect no-fuss, no-muss lipstick that always looks good and always works. Definite must-have and this will be an absolutely permanent staple in my makeup bag for life.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 4:55:00 AM More reviews by iamandaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

great lipstick,
it has a very sheer coverage
very moisturizing