October 1, 2014 | 1861 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 3:33:00 AM More reviews by toomuchmakeupxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this! It's my new signature scent. Strong-ish, but not overbearing. Lasts all day. Very classy, not like body spritz (obviously, for the price it should smell damn good.) It's worth the price because I only ever use one spritz- and you can deff smell it! Love, will repurchase many times!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2014 3:29:00 AM More reviews by RedLipsBlackHair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This fragrance smells gorgeous, just gorgeous. Very unique and stands out. When you smell it you know it's Coco Mademoiselle. Unfortunately on me it doesn't last. After about 10 minutes it starts to fade and by 20-30 minutes it's so faint.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by OfficialMS

Favorite fragrance all time. I had this fragrance since I was 15 and I still use it everyday. Already got a backup because my 100ml bottle is almost empty. Definitely would buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by nehelenia

I absolutely love this fragrance, it is my favorite. It is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by dreamsXthatXglitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous scent what more can I say? I love sweet scents like britneys, beyonces, pink sugar all of that stuff n I don't like anything too mature n strong and I think coco mademoiselle is that perfect step up from smelling like a bag of sweets to smelling more mature but not mature like an older woman more of a young lady. It smells sweet but a clean sweet smell not a sickly over the top vanilla smell. The best way to describe the smell is basically Soap&Glory in perfume form cus their products smell very similar to CM, hope this helps!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 6:15:00 AM More reviews by missjjww

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this perfume in the 35ml glass spray bottle from a local Chanel counter. It is a great floral scent that is not overpowering or 'old lady' smelling. The fragrance is youthful and sexy and it lasts a LONG TIME. You'll be smelling hints of the perfume well into the next day, even after having a shower.

A little goes a long way, my 35ml bottle has lasted me well over 1 and 1/2 years and its sill over half way full. It may be expensive, but it lasts and it is a quality product. Well worth the money in my opinion.

Overall, I think this perfume is great. But products like these need to be tested in real life. What appeals to one person, may not appeal to another. Get your nose to the shops and give it a smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 10:48:00 AM More reviews by LaoTzu04

I've only ever worn samples and decanted bottles of this in the past but always enjoyed the fragrance so I was happy to unwrap a bottle yesterday courtesy of my sweet father. It smells warm, friendly, and sophisticated on me. Also, it is quite potent. One spray will do you just fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 3:07:00 AM More reviews by timeaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an amazing fragrance and is a good everyday fragrance for me. Its a floral-oriental and I Iike it because its a sweet floral without being sickly sweet.

Yes it is expensive but I think its well worth the money when you compare it to the price and quality of other brands. I bought the 200ml EDP bottle when it came out which I thought was better value than buying a smaller bottle because of how much I use it.

Coco Mad and another Chanel fragrance Beige would have to be my two all time favourites :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2013 6:36:00 AM More reviews by misscocktail

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This fragrance is so breezy and feminine, I feel so elegant wearing this. This scent is very delicate and refined. Although appropriate for summer and spring, i wear this in the very heart of winter too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by 4tee1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is quite expensive for me, normally I am a Bath and Body Works and a Victoria's Secret fragrance buyer. Last week on a spree, I bought $125 worth of Coco M'lle perfume for myself because it made me feel pretty and feminine with one spray at the Macy's perfume counter. I bet I'll never buy myself another bottle because this is literally the first perfume in 26 years of marriage that my husband has ever complimented me on! He wants me to wear it all the time, and even the next morning before my shower, he'll nuzzle the back of my neck and tell me how good I smell! Can't get a better compliment than that :P

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No