December 20, 2014 | 1601 users online

Eyeliner - Clinique - Quickliner for eyes- smoky brown

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2006 7:53:00 PM More reviews by beechezz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am a FFF and this is my favorite eyeliner. It goes with any color shadow and lasts all day. This is my HG eyeliner, I have purchased it so many times I have lost track!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2006 5:36:00 AM More reviews by wildisen

This is the best liner if you want smoky eyes. It's like a mix of an eyeshadow and an eyeliner. the colour is brown-grey and you can make it softer with the blending thing which are on the other side of the liner. I recomend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2006 7:04:00 AM More reviews by preparetojump

Great consistency, nice natural color, and doesn't smudge off. The only problems I had with this eyeliner was that it has quite a blunt tip that you can't sharpen, which soemtimes gives a too-thick line. Also, the packaging is terrible, caps come off quite easily particularly on the side with the sponge tip, which makes it rather unhygeinic.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2006 3:27:00 PM More reviews by LittleDutchgirl

It looks like I have at last found the perfect eyeliner and I can tell you that I have tried many! The colour is just wonderful, a lovely greyish brown and I am pleased to see it stays put all day (well, it seems so anyway).
I have tried Revlon Colorstay and Mac Powerpoint and especially the latter is not as long-lasting as it claims to be. Clinique's Quickliner, however, comes up trumps: beautiful colour and truly long-lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2006 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Lgrieco

Love this color! Great pencil.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2006 6:39:00 PM More reviews by msgrape

I used to wear Lancome waterproof eyeliner in Tabac. It was discontinued. Searched almost every makeup counter for a eyeliner that would last (no pencils) and be a nice grey/brown color. After about a two week search and many eyeliners tried on my hand, I found my HG.... Clinque quickliner in smoky brown is beautiful. The color is beautiful, it lasts all day, and I have been using the same one for five months now and there is still product left. I always get compliments when I wear it. Love it!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2006 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Fridgie

I am not a big day to day eyeliner wearer but when I purchased this color the other day, I am now addicted to wearing this as often as I can. The color is just great and looks great if you have blue eyes. It lasts a long time too! It's still in place 9-10 hrs after I have put it on! I find the smudge tip applicator doesn't smudge that well though. A definite plus is the no sharpening.
I am curious to wear this with a smokey eye in the evening to see how it looks. I pair this eyeliner with the Color Surge Duo in Double Scoop or just with an all over shimmer beige color and it really makes my eyes pop. The next best thing though budget wise to this color would be Marcelle's Waterproof Eyeliner in Taupe.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2005 5:08:00 AM More reviews by mocha_chan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i absolutely love these eyeliners. i have very sensitive eyes & these are the only thing that doesn't irratate. well, i'm sure there's more out there, but i don't want to risk it :) this is the perfect everyday brown for me. also love the fact that it's a twist up. the pencil kind of eyeliner with wood usually irratate my eyes. also i'm lazy & dislike sharpening :) i had this liner before i got addicted to MU thanks to a GWP. i finished that one rather quickly and am on my second tube. the one i currently am using is almost done for & i do plan to repurchase it! this is one of my HGs. i will continue to repurchase this. ps: if you're looking for something more intense but not black i suggest the black/brown. it's also one of my favs for a more dramatic/nighttime look.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2005 6:34:00 AM More reviews by leigh78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner. I previously used Really Black which was a great dark eyeliner for night-time use but this eyeliner is more versatile. It really makes my blue eyes stand out and it can be applied for daytime wear or vamped up with eyeshadows such as satin taupe, shroom and mulch at night for a smoky sexy look. This has really good staying power and is a lovely neutral brown for blue eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2005 7:23:00 PM More reviews by LibertyRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I alternate between this and "really black" (the darkest of Clinique's quickliners). The effect of "smoky brown," as you would expect, is less dramatic than "really black," but it is still dark enough and ideal for a work look. You can also wear two layers of this if you want to kick things up a notch after work. I recommend this over "coffe shop," which is a lighter brown.