September 17, 2014 | 2106 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Naturally Glossy Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 4:04:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulConverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This formula makes your lashes so naturally (obviously) gorgeous! Let me state that my lashes are blonde, I NEED definition! This is stunning for everyday, or just when I want my lashes to look natural. This gives soft volume, not very full lashes but I'm totally fine with that, and exceptional length. Don't expect your lashes to look like falsies with this mascara! The packaging is sleek, the classic Clinique 'C' on the top of the tube and silver. The brush helps the product glide on like a dream! I love that this mascara keeps the classic mascara wand, unlike other brands who have rubber bristles & such. Also, only $15? Bravo, Clinique!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by JayLammMD

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't beleive that I have never written a review for this product.
It's been my HG mascara for years. I agree with the over reviews I don't know how it would work for short or thin lashes. Mine are long and thick (from latise), but that's another review lol.
My lashes as most get bleached out on the ends from sun so if I don't have them tinted I wear this mascasa just to make them look extra black and lush.
This mascara never flakes, clumps, or smudges. What more could you ask for.
It's literally one of those products that I don't even ask the price, I just buy a couple when clinic is in gwp. It last until the next gift comes out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by MisiB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried a lot of mascaras, but this one is the best! Looks natural, it's perfect if you have sensitive eyes. But if you have short eyelashes I don't recommand it. Mine are long and curly and it's wonderful, but a friend of mine tried it and the effect was... :| But I would definetely buy it again and again! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Sarsonator

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My HG mascara. My lashes are naturally long, so I don't need a mascara for thickening or lengthening, especially when those 2 terms on a package usually equal clumpy and spidery. I have bought so many tubes of this over the years. It never clumps or looks fake. It lasts all day and just makes my very light lashes look dark and lovely! Best mascara I have found!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2012 12:07:00 PM More reviews by amyfarrahfowler

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

In only 10 days of consecutive usage, Clinique's Naturally Glossy Mascara has become my near-HG mascara. It's near-perfect for everyday use and I've tossed out all my other mascaras (both HE and DS) for this one. If it were waterproof, it would be even better but that would make it more of a pain to remove. Anyway, it goes on beautifully, holds a curl beautifully, separates beautifully, removes super easily and does not require a primer, does not look thick, does not look goopy, does not look fake/artificial. In fact, one coat does not look like you're wearing mascara... it's just your lashes but better. At $15/tube, it's not even expensive. I'll definitely repurchase this one

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2012 5:03:00 AM More reviews by dizzielittlerascal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! I have sparse lashes of medium length, and am always after a mascara which gives me volume. But every time I do, it tends to just emphasize how sparse my lashes are! So, I have decided to go back to basics, a mascara which can just enhance my lashes rather than just make them scream 'I am wearing mascara!'. So, I came across this one. I don't actually like Clinique that much, I think they are over priced and I just don't get on with their products. But I was kind of desperate. I needed one that didn't flake or smudge due to being a contact lens wearer, so this seemed to tick the boxes. And what a fab mascara it is too. Beautiful packaging, great shaped wand (not too fat that you can't get to the shorter lashes, and not too thin either). It makes my lashes look natural and fuller! (not sure about glossy though, I have this in black and looks it matt, although I have heard that the black/brown one is glossier) It doesn't flake, lasts all day and doesn't go rock solid either. All I need is two coats and I am done. I also love the fact that its so easy to get off at the end of the day. Yes, it is pricey (about 16 in UK so roughly $25), but I love it.

Edit: I have since purchased the Jet Brown version and I love it! I don't think its glossy though lol

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by peunwha

I'm disappointed. this has almost no effest as mascara .
yes I want natural looking mascara, but this is too week.
I much prefer 'full n soft' mascara from mayblin.
I returned it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 12:19:00 PM More reviews by NatalieLeo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I LOVE this mascara. I have this in 'Jet Brown' and I find this is perfect for a daytime look. This mascara produces such pretty, healthy, natural looking lashes. Don't be fooled by 'natural' though, you will definitely notice a difference with this mascara. It really defines and seperates each lash for a gorgeous eye-opening effect. It doesn't add a lot of volume (I wouldn't want this for an everyday look anyway) but does lengthen slightly. I apply after using my MAC eyelash curler and I find it holds the curl really well. Goes on beautifully without any clumping, doesn't smudge or irritate, lasts all day and is easy to remove. An absolute winner, will definitely repurchase. Thanks Clinique!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 10:34:00 AM More reviews by gingercurls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara in jet brown. It enhances my lashes without making them look fake and is never clumpy. It doesn't smudge and is easy to remove.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by carabara84

Most mascaras I've used (I'm looking at you Maybelline!) cause my eyes to sting, burn and get puffy by the end of the day. If they don't burn my eyes, they flake or smudge or both. Naturally Glossy gives my fairly long, curly lashes just enough color and volume without giving me those weird black smudges on my lids where the tips of my lashes hit. Also, there's absolutely NO flaking or eye irritation! I have bought probably 4 tubes of this little gem!