September 2, 2014 | 1778 users online

Masks - Queen Helene - Mint Julep Masque

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by mauraezg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's not fancy or glamorous but it's the absolute best value for a facial mask. Gets the job done. I love the minty scent and the mask leaves my pores tightened and generally improves my complexion in one use.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 2:40:00 AM More reviews by simplieelegant

I love this facial mask! At first it might be a bit too minty lol but it is still really refreshing. I love using this mask when I feel like I am going to have a zit or whenever I have a bad breakout it tends to calm down my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by rachael100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really love this mask! It works amazingly and applies very nicely. The product is a mint green color and quite thick, and smells really nice! It sucks up all the oils and leaves a nice clean face. People with very sensitive skin can sometimes get a red face afterwards, but it goes away pretty fast. I haven't used the mask consistently enough to say long term results but overall single uses are always enjoyable!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Nyriexoxoh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just bought this recently and wondering why I hadnt found and bought it sooner!! I have pretty sensitive skin and this worked amazing for me without any irritation. It makes your skin so soft/clean and for about $3-4 i will definitely keep purchasing. Good quality at a good price is very hard to find! Loveee it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2014 3:27:00 AM More reviews by NiccosMommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this at Walgreens one day while looking for a face mask at a decent price. I'd have to say it was okay, but not the best. It's really messy and has a yucky overall feel in your fingers, however it is clay so I guess it's sorta normal. It did take a little while to dry all the way and wasn't really hard to remove. I didn't see any improvement on my oily skin, but what I did feel was that my face was energized. I felt like my pores were clean and my face felt lighter and softer. I did end up using the whole bottle, but after a few months, it stopped drying properly. So I'd have to say that the shelf life on this stuff is probably not very long once it's opened. It's not a bad product, but not great either.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 2:58:00 AM More reviews by kimmaria

This and the mud one are my favourite masks. BUY IT! and the rest of Queens Helens!! (I'm obviously in love with her line) haha. It is not over drying, reduces pores, acne, has a nice mint clay scent (some people hate but I find it addicting), leaves your face clean and smoother. The only thing I wished was that if the mask was more mintier...otherwise 10/10. I leave it overnight (because I'm lazy) and in the morning my face looks amazing. This, plus Queens Helene's cream cleanser, the mud mask, and her mint mask are a MUST GET. Makes your skin so so so much healthier, smoother, and makes makeup application so smooth!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 2:55:00 AM More reviews by juhnay324

Okay I do not use this mask a lot, it would dry out my skin too much, that being said it is wonderful to have on hand for the monthly issues that come around every so often, I feel like it helps control the oil and shrinks blemishes that may come up. I have repurchased this and will continue too, its inexpensive and lasts a long time for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Piroska23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great mask! Finally cleaned out my pores!
I use this twice a week and it has helped my skin significantly.
Pores look cleaner and a tad bit smaller as well.

The only downside is it smells a little sour when taking it off with water and a cloth.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 1:57:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAddict62

The Mint Julep Masque is the best mask for getting rid of blackheads & excess oil.
I have combination skin, which can get very dry in winter. My nose & chin are my problem areas. I have tried numerous pore cleansing products, including nose strips but none of them have worked as much as this mask. My skin has improved so much & feels so much cleaner.

Pros:
*Very inexpensive for the huge bottle you get.
*Does a fantastic job of getting all the dirt out of your pores. You can actually see the grim coming out!
*Feels nice & tingly
*Has a refreshing minty scent

Cons:
*If you have very dry skin, I would recommend not to use this because it is very drying. I only use it on my t-zone.
*If you have very, very deep blackheads, it probably will not be strong enough to clean them out in one usage.
*Can cause spots to appear so don't be using this mask before an event.

Overall, a fantastic mask that has improved my skin and leaves it very clean. I highly recommend & I also recommend the Ming Julep scrub too!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by blairreebear

Love This, I've been using it for years. I think it works best for me with prevention then actually getting things down but it's def. a staple in my routine. I would recommend it it's worth a shot. It is very potent so be careful and test your skin just in case you are sensitive to it def. leaves you with a more than tingling feel but overall it is worth a shot and I highly recommend it !