October 23, 2014 | 1925 users online

Skincare - Face - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Vitamin E Pure Beauty Oil

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2009 6:41:00 PM More reviews by jennylicious

I purchased this product about 3 weeks ago and have been using it almost every night, at least every 2 days, sometimes I forget. I notice waking up to more softer skin. I used to use Vaseline all over my face after moisturizing every night during the winter time to lock in the moisture.

Now that spring and summer are here I don't use Vaseline anymore and reverting to this oil on top of my clinique moisturizer. I'll have to continue using it every night to see clearer. Getting used to the smell, bottle is decent made, a bit difficult to pure out. like the idea of the different types of oils, rice, apricot etc ingredients! No break outs so far!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2009 7:26:00 AM More reviews by Kamee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product! This has made my face really soft and smooth. I decided to try this out because jojoba oil alone was not enough to moisturize and I also wanted something with healing properties. I use this as my OCM as well as moisturizer for day and night. Using this in combination with jojoba oil has made me less oily, which is shocking because my skin has been an oil slick since i can remember. But after 2-3 hrs after washing my face, my face is relatively oil free except for a bit on my nose and forehead. Also my acne scars are slowly fading away. My scars are really bad on my face so I assume it will take years before my skin is scar free, but after using this oil, I have seen really good improvement in my scars and I hope with prolong use, my skin will be near perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2009 2:48:00 PM More reviews by SweetDreamsBeautifulNight

I've been using Tazorac as of late and ended up with very dry and scaly skin. In the areas of my face that were really dry, it turned into scabs that would not come off to easily accompanied by hyperpigmentation. Being fed up by this, I applied a peel to my face, a 50% glycolic peel, and I left it on for a little over a minute and when I rinsed it off, I noticed that certain spots throughout the dry areas were peeling off. Going against directions due to desperation, I scrubbed the dead skin and ended up with burned, raw flesh marks on my temples. So now, the dry and scaly skin from Tazorac along with the burns from the peel left scabs all over my cheeks, temples, jaw and forehead. I was horrified by what I saw. I looked like I had been badly burned. In came Vitamin E oil. I was hesitant to apply it at first because I did not want to end up with clogged pores and breakouts. But I went ahead with it anyway because I needed to heal my wounds. I applied the oil and rubbed it in slightly for three nights straight and when I woke up this morning, all of my scabs have completely peeled away. I am amazed and thankful. This brand of oil is superb. It will heal your skin when nothing else will. I did end up with a couple of clog pores, but so what. Im thankful to have my complexion looking normal again. And that's all because of this vitamin e oil. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2009 6:50:00 PM More reviews by HenrysmomDana

I'm so, so happy to have found this! This just feels like EXACTLY what my skin needs when I use it after I wash my face. I've got 41-year-old STILL zit-prone oily skin that is ever-so-slowly becoming combination skin, with wrinkles starting from all the years of trying to get rid of the zits. I wish I'd found this and baking soda about 25 years ago!!! I use baking soda with a little cleanser (whatever's gentle and inexpensive) to clean and exfoliate, and then the vitamin e oil after I pat my face dry, and my skin has NEVER looked this good before! Makes me sick to think of all the money I've spent... oh, well. I still get occasional zits, but they are so tiny and go away so much quicker, and it just blows my mind that it's b/c of an OIL! I'd tried coconut oil(and left a happy review of it! I need to go fix that), but this is hugely better. It's now April, and I'm curious how my skin's going to handle a hot, humid Texas summer, but so far it seems to be SO much more even-keeled as far as the oiliness goes. I guess it finally realizes it doesn't need to make so much when it's so happy w/this stuff. Oh, and this actually smells really good, but I don't even notice the scent after a minute or so, and it soaks in pretty quickly. I'm not wearing anywhere near as much makeup and I think the little spotty bits are getting lighter... I've just never been the one with pretty skin, so I'm really appreciating some results for once, and it's CHEAP! Thank God for this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2009 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Jenls27

This is one of the most versatile products anyone can have! I use it to moisturize my neck, face eyes, chest, any dry patches, lips, cuticles, and even my hair. I only use this on my face a couple of nights a week or if I start to get any dry patches. I have really fine hair and on a whim one night I rubbed this into the ends of my hair and slept with it on. It shampoos out easily and leaves my hair so bouncy and shiny. I use it every couple of nights now. I've used it to clean off my eye makeup and cleans out the gunk of my makeup brushes beautifully (use gentle soap after). I just believe everyone should have this in their cabinet! I use the 5,000 IU oil. You will not regret this purchase

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2009 5:38:00 AM More reviews by dinkarella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i've added this to my list of HG products. i have the 5000IU beauty oil and it makes an excellent moisturizer for both my face and body. i have pretty oily skin, but even after using this oil for my face moisturizer, i find that my skin is not left with a greasy feeling at all! my skin is instead left soft, smooth, and healthy glowing. my arms and legs are normally desert dry (lifelong sufferer of eczema/atopic dermatitis) but even this light oil leaves my skin feeling perfectly moisturized. the only small "complaint" i have about this oil is that the scent does not last long enough. i know it's really not meant to be a scented lotion type oil, but it does have a cherry-almond smell that i wish would last forever! it goes away within a minute after application.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by AnOmali

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

This Stuff Made Wearing Mineral Foundation AMAZING Again!!! This stuff does NOT break me out - and makes my makeup apply like a DREAM! It does NOT make me oily, eliminates patchy skin - makes the powder look glowy and mimic healthy skin instead of looking super powdery (which was bothering me for a while now). I use Aqua Glycolic products which are amazing for my skin, but can also be drying even to my oily/acne prone skin. This and Jojoba Oil (which I am still experimenting with) seem to work AMAZINGLY WELL for my skin, are great for my skin (evening skin tone, fine lines, anti-acne, etc.) and make the perfect mineral makeup base.

Who could ask for anything more...oh yeah, and it's completely natural!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2009 9:41:00 AM More reviews by sassyomikami

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought the 5,000 I.U version of Jason's vitamin E pure beauty oil and im in LOVE with it. I purchased this strictly for my face/neck/decollete, but im using it on my hands. Oil is a crucial part of my beauty routine as im super dry and senstive. This oil does a fantastic job at instantly moisturizing my skin making it feel really nourished. I love its texture as its not thin, and doesnt feel like its sitting on my skin. I use this oil as a eye and facial serum for daytime under my moisturizer, for night I prefer sticking with one of my staple natural balms. This oil is fantastic to use after one waxes.

Love the fact that its natural and 95% Organic, however Im not cool with the ingredient list, apparently this oil contains an essential oil blend, however it fails to mention exactly what the esential oils makeup this blend, very obscure.... Other thing Im curious about is the heavenly marzipan scent which I love and fades away after a minute. Is this fragrance? or part of the essential oil blend. The oil blend is great contains 2 of my fave oils (rice brand and apricot) ;sunflower seed oil,safflower seed oil,vitamin E,Rice brand oil,sweet almond oil,apricot oil,avocado oil,wheat germ oil,lecithin and essential oil blend.

I purchased this for just under 10 Euros, which is awesome for its size (if used just for the face, normally facial oils come in 15 or 30ml sizes), i like the fact this oil doesnt leak, and no risk of wasting oil, as the nozzle dispenses the oil in singular drops ( bottle is pretty hard to squeeze). Love and will carry on using.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2009 12:50:00 PM More reviews by amak16701

I bought the 32,000 IU version of this product. I have a rather unsightly burn mark from a chemical peel that I've been trying to lighten up. I've been using this oil on it twice a day for the last few weeks (under an SPF 70 sunscreen if I'm going to be out in the sun--don't want to reverse the results I've been getting! You don't have to go that high; I'm just paranoid since I have darker skin and am very susceptible to hyperpigmentation) and I cannot believe the results when I look in the mirror. The burn mark is now half the size and three shades lighter than it was! I'm continuing to see results, too. With every day that passes I find I can wear less of that dreadfully heavy makeup I also purchased to cover up the mark. I'm confident that within the next couple of months or so, the mark will be sufficiently lightened as to allow me to not cover it up anymore. I will be updating as soon as I've reached that point. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2009 10:33:00 AM More reviews by silverlilly

HG!! I bought this in Hawaii, desperate for something to deeply moisturize my salt and sun ravaged face. When I came back to Canada, I forgot about it. Having problems with irritated winter skin made me get this out again, and this time I tried using it as a cleanser rather than a moisturizer. I've never tried oil cleansing before this, and I'm hooked!! I used the 5,000 IU beauty oil. Squirt about a quarter sized amount into my hand, rub it into my skin (for eye makeup removal too) and wipe off with a warm damp cloth. My skin LOVES this. Even if I don't moisturize afterward, it leaves my skin soft, glowing, and feeling perfectly balanced. Not tight or flakey at all. It smells like almonds, so it is a real treat to use too! I'm so glad I tried this. The Vit E oil combined with Redness Solutions daily cream from Clinique has saved my skin this winter - for the first winter ever!! I love this stuff. And it's cheap! Will definitely repurchase.