November 28, 2014 | 979 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Lemon Aid

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I got a sample of this from Sephora. I have a lot of redness around my nose and purple/pink undereye circles. I was hoping that this would counteract some of that but even after experimenting with it, I didn't notice much of a difference. The outcome was similar to using concealer alone. I will keep my sample on hand if I happen the have a blemish but I wasn't happy enough to want to purchase the full-size.

BTW - yes I know this product is for covering eyelid veins, etc. I was simply looking for a yellow corrector & this was one recommended to me

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by tereesees

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Bad. not good coverage, stuck to any dry skin an accentuated it, and creased within an hour of wearing even when i set it with copious amounts of powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by megalvarez

I really enjoyed Lemon Aid. I got the look of someone who had slept several hours. I recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2012 8:01:00 AM More reviews by geminiysanford

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I do love this, I am super fair, little purple veins showing through, giving me a fresh punched in the face look. This product does cover them up, leaves my lids lovely, and helps the shadow stick. So why only four lippies? The packaging! It seems ot get dry quickly, it musses easily, and attracts dirt. I have to constantly rewipe the top to get to the good stuff, wasted product, no bueno.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2012 6:44:00 PM More reviews by mostlym3

I was really disappointed in this product. While it does color correct my dark eyelids, it has zero primer-power in it -- my shadow creases or completely dissapears and within a couple hours, even the color correction is gone.

The formula is also rather dry - and not at all silky.

What a let-down.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2012 10:16:00 AM More reviews by azmuslima

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is an awful product! So dissapointing as I love most other Benefit items especially the cheek stains! This makes eyeshadow crease and goes on with no color to speak of and does not brighten the eye area. Would not recommend or purchase again...Would not even give this one away since it doesnt work!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2012 9:45:00 AM More reviews by prefablife

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this should have been called 'eye brightener' because that's all it does. it makes my eye shadow crease! i hope Benefit will re-formulate an eye primer that actually works and worth its high price tag!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2012 5:28:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

I have this (in the newer packaging) and it has its uses. I dont agree with its advertising as a primer for eyelids as i find it makes my eyeshadow slide everywhere instead of sticking! Anyhow, I do love this for erasing redness on my face (usually on my chin where i normally get blemishes!!). It competely wipes out the red tones which i find helps my confidence! I have had it for about 2-3 years and havnt even hit the pan yet so its lasting forever. This product is not dupe-able! Is it worth the price? Maybe. Its lasgting forever so seems like a good investment!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by PINKsinger101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As i'm reading some of the comments some of them are a little off.......THIS IS A PRIMER, not a concealer. I use this under my eyes to cancel out my dark circles and as a primer on my lid. I dont use this as my everyday primer becuase its so yellow it changes the color of your eyeshadow.....so i think this would be an amazing primer for the people who dont wear a whole lot of makeup and wear like mascara and maybe a nude eyeshadow. If youre just gonna do some errands this is awesome becuase It will brighten up your eye area, but it wouldn't change the color of a nude eyeshadow( like UD's NAKED)...So i say....swipe on some mascara...brush on some powder...pat on some concealer.....put on some lemonade and nude eyeshadow and GO!:)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by AllWhoWander

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Well, I'm not overly impressed with this. I feel like I get a better result with just a regular stick concealer of any type. It's creamy, so I guess it has some moisturizing properties which is good, but I think it's pretty near useless to be honest. It doesn't work very well as a primer, doesn't work very well as a concealer to conceal redness, doesn't especially help to make my eyeshadow pop. Not a total waste of money exactly but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, either.