July 31, 2014 | 1038 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Avon - Moisture effective Eye makeup remover

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 5:12:00 AM More reviews by juventas000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i thought id give my own review after seeing all the negative reactions to this. i've tried a lot of make up removers from Bi Facil to Almay to everything in between and considering bang for buck (Avon puts it on sale for 99c!!) it does a pretty darn tootin job for me! i have my share of allergies n sensitivities (am on Claritin daily as well as anti asthma meds) and i have never had a bad reaction or stinging from the Avon remover. i use it to take off waterproof mascara and liquid eyeliner. it even helps remove eyelash glue when i wear falsies. it is a must have on my dresser, and i stock up whenever Avon does the sale.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2011 2:36:00 AM More reviews by cassy2790

Do not waste your money on this product!! I love Avon products, but this product is the worst thing they have ever made and sold. It's in a squeeze bottle which is fine and it does remove make-up well, but when you are done removing your make-up, your eyes feel tired and irritated. I defiantly think it's because it's a lotion eye make-up remover, which I will never be buying EVER again. I'd rather have a liquid make-up remover than a lotion make-up remover, and something that doesn't make my eyes feel all wonky after using it. It's cheap yes, but your getting cheap, horrible quality.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2011 11:15:00 PM More reviews by makeupwithM

I got this when it was on sale for .99 cent. I use waterproof mascara and it doesn't take it off. I really gave it a good try. Everytime I use it I end up using my Clinque makeup remover over it. I just used it again after a few months and it still doesn't do much. It's just a waste of time for me. I am finally tossing it tonight.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2011 2:31:00 AM More reviews by takemenow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried this eye makeup remover years ago and I thought it was horrible. It stung my poor eye area and I actually broke out into a red and flakey rash around my lower lash line the next day. I don't have sensitive skin so I was so confused why this happened and decided it was just a coincidence. So of course, I tried it again and the same thing happened. I don't know what's in this stuff but all I can say is I've learned my lesson and I'm staying the hell away from it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2011 2:13:00 AM More reviews by melanieeatsghosts

It's very gentle with next to no smell. I'm allergic to perfume (or anything with a strong smell), so yay! It removes my makeup easily, without leaving that icky feeling behind, unlike others I have tried.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2011 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Ginee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I accidently bought waterproof mascara and this was on sale for only $.99

It works pretty well, but does sting my eyes.

I will repurchase only because it is so cheap and I rarely use eye-makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by baileymac

This is my favorite eye makeup remover by far. The bottle lasts quite a while, its cheap and does the trick! Its gentle and moisturizing but still effective. It wont take off waterproof stuff that easily though, for that you will need something oil based, but for every day eye makeup its GREAT!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 8:39:00 PM More reviews by OliviaW202

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great eye makeup remover that is cheap. What more can you ask for? Does not burn your eyes and is very gentle. A little bit of this goes a long way.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Icaria

UPDATE: WOULD NOT CONSIDER DUE TO ANIMAL TESTING FOR CHINESE MARKET 17/02/2012 I agreer completely with previous review. Not easy to use, greasy and it stings. Thank god you can buy it for 99 because it's not worth a penny more. It works better if you slightly wet a cotton disk and apply a bit of the product on it but even with that technique it stings if it gets in my eyes. I use to give beauty seminars for Avon across Canada and this product was part of a kit given to the participants along with makeup. I would give them a little crash course in makeup application that they could show to their customers. They had to remove their own makeup to be able to follow the lesson. I can easily say that at least 90% of the participants hated it. In average it would take them about 10 minutes before they could apply the new eye makeup. In a lot of cases it was a mess because it leaves a greasy feeling on the lids so the new makeup would not stay on. Still I know that it's a best seller for Avon. A lot of women only swear by this. I guess it's a matter of preference.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by sickgirl13

This lotion is so awkward to use. If you like to put lotion on your lids, then this is for you. It burns and really doesn't remove. I had to keep applying more and more. Not a good product.