Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water, mineral oil, petrolatum, PEG-40 stearate, isodecyl oleate, steareth-2, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, triethanolamine, PEG-4, DMDM Hydantoin, carbomer, isopropynyl butylcarbamate

on 4/15/2012 7:22:00 PM

This is great eye makeup remover. Removes everything and doesn't leave your eyers greasy.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Cheap and effective. I only use about a pea-sized bit for both eyes. Rub it on, then wipe off your raccoon eyes and you're done. Four lippies because it does give cloudy vision if it gets on your eyeball. It goes away quickly enough, but still kind of irritating.

on 3/31/2012 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I have REALLY oily eyelids and somehow my eye makeup no matter the brand or kind always ends up giving me these really hideous sad dark eyes that I hate. Well i put a little of this on a cotton ball and it gets the "sad eyes" right off in an instant without leaving my already oily lids oilier.Plus avon usually sells it for only $0.99 come on,you cant be that!

on 3/25/2012 7:08:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I have been using Rimmel eye makeup remover with great success, but I ran out and my mom came to visit and me and brought a few Avon products and this was one of them. I really hate oil based eye makeup removers and I didn't even think to look at the ingredients before I used it to see if there were oils in it. The second ingredient is mineral oil. I have to say it does effectively remove eye makeup (including my waterproof mascara) BUT after I used it I had cloudy vision and my eyes hurt. I always feel like there is a film on my eyes with this kind of remover and it really bothers me. But it did remove my makeup, so if the oilyness isn't an issue with it go for it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product was cheap that's like the only reason i bought it, just to try it out. But i didn't expect to be blinded!! I freaked out when i used it and even with my eyes shut i couldn't see when i was done. It didn't even take off my make up no matter how hard a scrubbed it just smeared it on my face under my eyes i was so embarrassed when i actually used this on a client at a shoot! It smeared it all down my models face i had to rummage threw my kit to find my make up remover wipes. HORRIBLE.

on 3/17/2012 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I got this product on sale for about $1.00 from the Avon flyer.

PROS:
Cheap
Does what it says

CONS:
Should not be for eyes (Read for more)

I ordered this from Avon because I was tired of taking off my makeup with soap and water. I was not expecting much for a 99 cent product but I did not think an eye product could be THIS bad! Everytime I go to take off my makeup, this product somehow gets into my eye, even when I keep them shut. When I wipe the film away, my vision gets somehow blurry and distored, which is kind of scary for a product that is ment for eyes. I have long gave up on this product due to scares of vision loss...

I really enjoyed this product for a while and it DOES remove makeup extremely well (not lies there!!), but I noticed that after a while, it started to make my eyes burn even if I kept them tightly closed. Also it seemed to make a strange "film" over my eye so when I looked around, it was all blurry and fuzzy and no amount of rubbing my eye would make it go away.
I didn't notice anything oily about the product and it only takes about a pea sized amount to do your entire eye!
I got mine on sale for $2 from the magazine, but I believe it is normally $4.

on 2/7/2012 10:02:00 PM

This is the best eye makeup remover I have used in a long time. I had been using the Almay pads, Clinique's liquid, and Lancome's liquids but they were all so oily that I had to scrub my eyes with cleanser to remove the greasy feeling. This avon remover is great! It goes on sort of like a milk cleanser or a light moisturizer and is easy to wipe off with a cotton pad. Also doesn't dry out my eye skin.

on 2/1/2012 9:57:00 PM

Oh, this is an ESSENTIAL makeup tool of mine! It was easy to use, and it removed my makeup with such ease itself! Price is perfect and I do love it even more when it goes on sale for even 99 cents! Before my parents allowed me to wear makeup, I would wear it secretly at school and then have trouble wiping my makeup with other removers. But this one was just perfect! It was fast, easy, and easy to carry around.

on 1/25/2012 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is great and best of all it's cheap! It removes all of my eye make up no problem and moisturizes very well. I have sensitive skin and haven't had a problem with it. I find it works just as well, if not better than the more expensive products!