December 20, 2014 | 1752 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Original Healing Creme (Soothing Repair Creme)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2011 9:31:00 AM More reviews by BloodHound

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've bought this over and over. I have several jars around the house year around. I put this on everyday. It's a lot of work, hard to spread! I hate having to put it on everyday, HATE it, but it WORKS! After a shower each morning I slather it all over and rub and rub. The whole day I have baby soft skin and it feels like it did when I was twenty again. I use it on my lips, on my hands several times a day, even around my eyes lightly, nothing compares. I get compliments EVERYtime someone touches my hands, arms, face or legs. I have seen friends take their socks off and dry flaky skin just flies! I have seen women wear sandals at work with thick calloused feet and white from being dry. I tell them about this product. My feet are as soft and pretty as my hands. It's a wonder product that works perfectly if your dedicated and can stand the monotonous routine each morning of spreading this stuff!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2011 4:40:00 PM More reviews by mas017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It is a very good moisturizer, but its very, very greasy. I would not buy it again beacuse of that.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by channy40

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lotion is very very very thick. It is so hard to rub into your skin but otherwise this cream is very moisturizing. It is so good for your skin especially if you always have dry skin. Although sometime I feel its a pain to use it does wonders. Would definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by ahhnordstrom

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Warning: This is very, very, very thick. It's hard to get on. It does moisturize well once on, but I feel like it's just as good as my Olay body lotion, which is much easier to apply. On the bright side, it doesn't have a smell really, so it's good for people who are sensitive to scents. But my Olay Advanced Healing Lotion doesn't either. xP

EDIT: I tried again and decided it moisturizes much better than my Olay, it really seal in the moisture, but it's still too hard to put on. I might do it like once a week.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2010 7:04:00 PM More reviews by janejp

whaat the helllll. after diligently reading reviews about a safe facial cream, i went for this. safe? probably. efficient? no.
i feel like im trying to put tar onto my face. this is seriously a solid. i dont think its good to be rough with your skin, especially on your face.
pros:
probably moisturizes well
leaves somewhat of a glow on my face (but my face is really dry)
cons:
impossible to rub on without hurting urself
i got some huge zits and pimples because of this. not surprising as i dont see how my skin is breathing at all after putting this on.

fail. i guess ill use it for my body...?? but even then i prefer a lotion that glides on, not something i have to force on.

EDIT: returned this @ target.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2010 4:30:00 AM More reviews by Superbeautyyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just wanted to write and say how much we love the moisturizing cream. It's the only lotion i use on myself because it moisturizes and it doesn't cause me to break out in a rash. Just wanted to say I love it! Thanks!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2010 11:02:00 PM More reviews by frostythesnowman81

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I can't believe I hadn't reviewed this!?! This is a family HG product. My mother has severely dry, eczema prone skin, this works beautifully for her. I have normal skin that is slightly dry in the winter and prone to dry patches here and there during the rest of the season. My skin can also clog or break out if I use the wrong product. I have slightly sensitive skin. This works amazingly for the both of us, it's great. When I epilate my skin I use this afterwords because I feel it minimizes irritation. It isn't expensive and a tub lasts a year or so in our household. I don't see any fragrance in the ingredients list, it's very suitable for sensitive skin.

This is what the product claims:
For very dry skin
Suitable for eczema
Creates a seal that protects skin impaired by atopic dermatits, diabetes and psoriasis
Can be used on children
Enhances the absorption of topical medications

Ingredients: Water, petrolatum, mineral oil, ceresin, lanolin alcohol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by LindarLooo

For reasons unknown to me, this winter my face became extremely dry and irritated. My Clinique moisturizer (Dramatically Different) which is usually too thick for me made me break out in hives. I purchased this creme because it was said to soothe dry skin associated with eczema. IT IS very thick, and it takes a while to absorb into the skin. Because it's so think, I had to REALLY rub (although I was trying not to) it in and because my skin was already sensitive and flaky, this did sting, so I'd advise warming the creme up in your fingers before applying. Prior to the creme, my skin felt like leather, I could scarcely even feel my fingers touching my face. The next morning, my skin had noticeably improved. It was still dry, but less red and less irritated. I've been using this religiously for the past 3 days (reapplying approximately every 4 hours) and my skin has greatly improved. I have NOT broken out, but i don't plan on using this as my daily moisturizer. I highly recommend for severly dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2010 1:56:00 PM More reviews by missn74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have one of the worst dry skin out there. snake skin, alligator skin, whatever you call it. This actually helped me on the first use. it's super duper thick and super duper hard to rub into your skin. i apply on my skin and wrap it around with saran wrap so that it absorbs into the skin quickly. when i wake up in the morning it's soft so that i don't have to reapply in the morning. also i hate it when lotion are cold, cream products aren't freezing on my legs so i feel that it's easier to apply on me. i have sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by figgityfly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This lotion is great for extremely dry skin on your body, not your face. If you use this product on your face, you will probably break out a little bit. This lotion is a must have for dry arms, legs, etc! I suggest buying a different lotion that is specialized for the face only.