August 23, 2014 | 1832 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Original Moisturizing Creme

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2010 4:30:00 AM More reviews by Superbeautyyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just wanted to write and say how much we love the moisturizing cream. It's the only lotion i use on myself because it moisturizes and it doesn't cause me to break out in a rash. Just wanted to say I love it! Thanks!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2010 11:02:00 PM More reviews by frostythesnowman81

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I can't believe I hadn't reviewed this!?! This is a family HG product. My mother has severely dry, eczema prone skin, this works beautifully for her. I have normal skin that is slightly dry in the winter and prone to dry patches here and there during the rest of the season. My skin can also clog or break out if I use the wrong product. I have slightly sensitive skin. This works amazingly for the both of us, it's great. When I epilate my skin I use this afterwords because I feel it minimizes irritation. It isn't expensive and a tub lasts a year or so in our household. I don't see any fragrance in the ingredients list, it's very suitable for sensitive skin.

This is what the product claims:
For very dry skin
Suitable for eczema
Creates a seal that protects skin impaired by atopic dermatits, diabetes and psoriasis
Can be used on children
Enhances the absorption of topical medications

Ingredients: Water, petrolatum, mineral oil, ceresin, lanolin alcohol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by LindarLooo

For reasons unknown to me, this winter my face became extremely dry and irritated. My Clinique moisturizer (Dramatically Different) which is usually too thick for me made me break out in hives. I purchased this creme because it was said to soothe dry skin associated with eczema. IT IS very thick, and it takes a while to absorb into the skin. Because it's so think, I had to REALLY rub (although I was trying not to) it in and because my skin was already sensitive and flaky, this did sting, so I'd advise warming the creme up in your fingers before applying. Prior to the creme, my skin felt like leather, I could scarcely even feel my fingers touching my face. The next morning, my skin had noticeably improved. It was still dry, but less red and less irritated. I've been using this religiously for the past 3 days (reapplying approximately every 4 hours) and my skin has greatly improved. I have NOT broken out, but i don't plan on using this as my daily moisturizer. I highly recommend for severly dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2010 1:56:00 PM More reviews by missn74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have one of the worst dry skin out there. snake skin, alligator skin, whatever you call it. This actually helped me on the first use. it's super duper thick and super duper hard to rub into your skin. i apply on my skin and wrap it around with saran wrap so that it absorbs into the skin quickly. when i wake up in the morning it's soft so that i don't have to reapply in the morning. also i hate it when lotion are cold, cream products aren't freezing on my legs so i feel that it's easier to apply on me. i have sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by figgityfly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This lotion is great for extremely dry skin on your body, not your face. If you use this product on your face, you will probably break out a little bit. This lotion is a must have for dry arms, legs, etc! I suggest buying a different lotion that is specialized for the face only.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2010 9:54:00 AM More reviews by julidan0203

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I swear by this product!!! 4 yrs ago one one my kids got 2nd and 3rd degree burns in his arms, chest and forehead. After the initial healing phase where he actually had scabs (not open wounds anymore), the PS recommended this to me. She said that this product "was born" on the plastic surgeon's practice and that there was nothing compared to it on the market to heal damaged skin. I was skeptical...how could something so simple do wonders for my baby??
Well, he was 2y/o. She said to apply a thin layer every single night over the affected area until he was 5. Guess what??? If I show you my DS today and tell yout hat he was severely burned you would surely think that I'm a liar!! Not even a single scar!! A cheap, simple miracle. Since then we've been using it for everything skin related. The lesson?? Trust the basics ;)

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2010 7:09:00 AM More reviews by howIwishyouwerehere

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this creamy lotion nothing else heals the dry skin on my knees as elbows like this

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2010 12:51:00 AM More reviews by syoo11

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This winter my face got even drier than usual and started to chap everywhere -- which was very disturbing to say the least. I tried everything, including a sample of Clarins Hydra-quench, which only made me break out in red hives! After reading reviews here, I decided to give this product a try -- and I must say I'm very happy I did. It is very thick and I usually use another moisturizer first (Ceruve works really well) and then spread this over the moisturizer. Dry spots were gone in 1-2 days. It does cause a pimple or two, at least for me, which is why I'm not giving it a full 5, but I think one pimple or two is worth not having a face full of dry spots. I can definitely recommend to anyone with severe eczema or just dry winter skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2010 8:48:00 PM More reviews by kblack

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Disclaimer: this is for the Walmart generic.
This is the consistency of Crisco, true. But I found if I put about 1/2 cup in a sealable container and add a few drops of scented oil, and whip it with a fork, it whips into a frosting-like product that is much more pleasant to use on your skin. Even without soaking my feet first, if I heat some socks in the dryer for a minute and slather some whipped generic Eucerin on my feet, it soaks in nicely and softens quite well for a generic product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2010 6:59:00 PM More reviews by dollief

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I hate this cream. It's heavy and occlusive, and trying to close the container back up after you use it is very hard with greasy hands. That said -- it is the ONLY thing besides Aquaphor which will keep my heels from drying out and cracking. The trick is to use it every night on the feet after my bath. If I stop, I can count on getting cracked heels within a few days. So, I continue to purchase and will continue. I do get the cheaper Wal-Mart version.