The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter

4.1

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cyclomethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Clyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lanolin Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Caramel.

I love keeping this container of body butter right by my bedside. Every night before bed time i moisturized my hands and this scent is so rich and soothing that it actually calms me and puts me to sleep. The coconut is very rich and moisturizing, very good for dry feet as well (helped with calluses)

on 6/25/2013 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Have repurchased this product over and over again. I keep it on my nightstand and apply to my hands, feet, and legs before bed. Always keeps my skin soft and in tip top shape, and the scent always brings me to the beach...

I love the smell of coconut so this smells amazing! Doesn't have that nasty artificial smell.

I use this product when I get out of the shower, and it leave my skin sooooo soft and doesn't leave it greasy at all! Plus the smell lasts quite a while on skin, which I love! Although it's quite pricey in Australia (200 ml for $30)

Regardless I love it!! Since I'm going into winter this will definatly be my best friend.

on 5/28/2013 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

It can be really greasy, just a warning for potential buyers. I use it for my legs when they get dried out, right after a shower. I've found if I put it on then, it sinks in better. Smells great too!

on 5/24/2013 5:36:00 PM

It smells of raw coconuts, not that artificial smell but real coconuts. The smell stays on the skin for hours, even the day after. The texture is very thick and hard to rub in. The cream didn't absorb, just stays on top of the skin and makes me feel greasy.

on 5/13/2013 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have been lemming this for ages finnaly got the 300 ml tub although expensive $15 its absolutly heaven in a tub it hydrates my chronically dry skin and leaves it soft and radiant looking the smell is divine Its a very sharp smell of pure coconut and a subtle hint of vannila unlike other body lotions the smell usually Dissipates after an hour or so this lasts forever infact the smell gets more pleasant as it settles in the skin this is just true indulgence at its best.

on 4/25/2013 6:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The smell is so awkward.... I like the body shop's body butters, however the coconut smell is just... Dissapointing.
Coconutty... Yet sickly.
Would not buy again.

on 4/25/2013 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love the entire coconut line, but this is my favourite. I like it better than all of the other body butters as I prefer the light scent of this one. It is amazing on just shaved legs, and is really great on my arms that were dry before I started using it. It makes your skin just heavenly smooth and soft if you first use the coconut body scrub thouroughly, and then apply the body butter. I use the coconut Shower Cream for regular showers and it has the same scent, and also helps keeps my skin soft. I have the bar as well, that I now use for my hand soap as the scent is quite different than the other three products...

on 4/16/2013 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

My absolute favorite body butter from The Body Shop. Smells incredible, and moisturizes like a dream.

on 3/22/2013 4:27:00 PM

This is AMAZING. It's the most moisturizing body butter/lotion I've ever used. The scent is heavenly and smells so natural, not chemically at all. It makes me feel like I'm on a tropical island. It feels a bit thick right after you put it on, so I use it before I go to bed. In the morning my hands are nice and soft. Must have product! I can't wait to try out another scent after I finish this one.

Top Rated The Body Shop Products