November 26, 2014 | 977 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Lineur Intense

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by DecoDolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My favorite liquid liner. I wear it almost daily. It's super dark and glossy and looks gorgeous and intense on (hence the name!). It lasts a long time on my oily lids, doesn't flake on me, as other ppl have mentioned here, and I love the brush applicator. My only complaint is that one of the tubes that I had "locked" and when I was struggling to get it open, the tube itself cracked and broke, so I had to throw it away. The tube I have now has lasted a long time though, to maybe that was just some weird fluke.
Oh, and it does take awhile to dry, so have patience, it's worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by SelenaMonique

Ive bought this eyeliner for years and i think they changed the formula because after a couple of hours the eyeliner starts to flake.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by spiritedastray

My HG eyeliner, especially if I'm doing winged liner or something more complicated. I use the felt-tip pen rather than the brush, and although it's not perfect, it is pretty reliable as an applicator. The liner itself is almost always wonderful, with a one exception where I got an especially watery batch for some reason. The product is usually the perfect consistency for application, and the felt-tip can be used for easy bold lines as well as very fine details. I can always create a perfectly shaped cat eye using this liner. The colors are beautiful and have great pigment, and the staying power is particularly impressive for a drugstore liquid liner. I have tried to find one better, but I always end up returning to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 11:49:00 PM More reviews by ange08

I have really oily eyelids and this is the only liquid liner that would stayput & not budge! The inner corners does smear a tiny bit BUT that's only after I've worn the liners for up to 8 hours... not bad for someone whose liners used to smear after 30 minutes of application, even after priming and powdering the lids! I had bought the colour Black Mica and the tiny tube lasted me close to 6 months' of daily wear. The only problem I started to notice with this liner was when I had finished Black Mica and switched to Carbon Black, I noticed black flecks appeared around the outter corners of my eyes where I had winged the liners, when I looked up close I could see the winged parts looked like it was starting to rub off. So I will switch back to Black Mica and fingers crossed I won't encounter the same problem I had with Carbon Black! Overall I still love the liner and wouldn't switch to another brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by eyring

I wear this liner almost everyday. It never smears...never! The one I have doesn't look like the one shown here -- it is gold. I think the color is called Mineral Gray which is dark but not too too harsh for daytime, as long as I smudge it a bit before it dries. Love this stuff!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2012 3:49:00 AM More reviews by pinkeyey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a good "training" liquid eyeliner. It's a felt-tip, so it's easy to use. you can easily draw a medium-thick liquid eyeliner line. The colour is very pigmented. I have black and I don't need to re-apply to actually get BLACK. It feels like it's water-based (not oil base), because it stay on really well if you have oily eyelids... but definitely not good with tears. when a little moisture gets around the area, I can literally wipe the eyeliner off with one rub.
A trick that I like is to put powder eye shadow over the liner it's so black, dark eye shadow looks really good on top, not to mention that it helps set the eyeliner from a little tears or sprinkle. just don't use in the pool or rain!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

I have the felt tip liquid eyeliner (Black Mica). It has great staying power and doesn't melt in the heat of summer. It's very pigmented. The felt tip is very soft and flexible, and is easy to control.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2012 9:16:00 AM More reviews by monicadaleo29

The eyeliner would flake after couple hours of wear even with primer.
Though I do love felt tip after i put it on it start burning and itching very badly :(
I think it is too expensive for the quality.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by ruby9408

IT FLAKES LIKE CRAZY.

I don't know if it's just me, but the formula dries really slow.

Even though it gives really intense colour, the quality of the formula and packaging are not as good. For instance, it takes forever for the liquid to dry & it flake & fades within a few hours. Also, the brush tube always gets sucked up in the package, so when i finally pull it out, the liquid will be spread all over my table.

The brush tip though, is really good because it provides fine line.

I would not purchase this again overall.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by atroquinine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this looking for a dupe of my Maybelline Line Stiletto that would crack less, and this definitely does the trick. It's got the felt tip that is very easy to work with, and it has excellent staying power and won't crumble/dry out like my Revlon stuff sometimes did. Awesome eyeliner, perfect for a cat eye.