April 21, 2014 | 1196 users online

Loose Powders - Clinique - Blended Face Powder and Brush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2010 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Catarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this powder. I really love the value, you get a ton product for your money. Is it my HG.....no, but I really do like it. I like the luminocity I get with it, it blends very nicely, and the color is great. I hate how messy it is, and the itty bitty brush I tossed. So much easier with my MAC 150!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 9:59:00 AM More reviews by hansa4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the first loose powder that I've used. I was skeptical because I am not the biggest fan of Clinique, but after watching a youtube video where the reviewer raved about this product I thought I would give it a shot.

This product is so well-priced, you get a ton of product for the money. I use this to set my make up and have been very happy with the results. I feel like it sets without feeling heavy or cakey.

I think it would take a lot to get me to stray from this powder - it's great!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by SevenDeadlySins

Before i bought MSFN, i used this! It really keeps my face from looking oily, and sets my makeup. It blurs out your pores, but not that much. Its really smooth and doesnt look powdery, but if you apply too much it obviously will. It has no scent to it, plus i like the packaging. Its huge and looks nice and nothing fancy. Like all loose powders, it does get messy so its not good for travel. I got trans. neutral to be safe since i bought this online. It doesnt turn my face orange. It stays the same color all day. Im sure there are cheaper options out there, but considering this jar is huge i dont feel guilty buying it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2010 2:13:00 AM More reviews by crabu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bought this powder in Transparency 3(as the sales lady made me) and I found it too dark and yellow for my skin.I have more pink undertones and so I returned it for transarency neutral and love it.Matches my paler skin much better and leaves your skin so soft and shine free. I only wear concealer then this over and its ok for everyday look.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2010 8:57:00 AM More reviews by hornet82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this powder. It keeps me matte all day and evens out my skin tone. There was no smell to it and it is very easy to blend.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2010 2:11:00 PM More reviews by parispink169

I have been using this powder quite a bit lately and am very happy with it. It blends easily, sets foundation well, and lasts a long time. I do usually have to reapply once throughout the day to keep the shine away, but overall does a good job.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2010 7:52:00 AM More reviews by lushjunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a REALLY REALLY nice powder !!!
It keeps my face matte all day long and it gives a really nice finish !(and it also makes my foundation and concealer all day long ).
I really do love it and another great thing about it is the amonut of product you get because you get A TOn of product i think ican not finish this powder in my entire life so this i also a big plus :)
I give this produkt ****-stars because it is not 100% perfect i mean if you take way too much your face looks really powdery and the packaging is also not really the best (but all translusent powders havea packaging like that) and the brush it comes with is rubbish :))

But i would definatly buy it again !!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 12:34:00 AM More reviews by iliana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm quite dissapointed with this powder. Doesn't control shine (my face starts shining 2 hours from application), it won't give you a natural finish even if you use the lowest possible amount of product but the reason i decided to use the entire jar instead of throwing it away is that it conceals pores. Regarding the retractable brush it contains, it's definately not good as powder brush but it's amazing for applying and blending cream blushes. Discreet smell, package is ok and finally, you get lots of product which means that if you buy it it wil last for quite some time. Cost me 25 Euro. Will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2010 3:24:00 AM More reviews by girlboyfriction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I FINALLY found what was breaking me out!! This powder!! I've had this for a while and it does give a nice finish over foundation, but gave me constant break outs.

I found out it was this when I just used the powder alone over my face without foundation for a few days AND OMG my entire face broke out.. Even in places I never got acne (my chin, jaw,etc.)! I've stopped using this and immediately noticed less break outs.

I moved on the Jurlique's Finishing Silk in Citrus, and it's divine.. Doesn't break me out!!! Smells good!! And keeps my face from being shiny/oily even longer than the clinique ever did.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2010 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

good powder, good texture, lots of product in a horrid plastic package which can crack if you smile at it.... Horrible color selection especially if you don't fall into the translucent or level 3 skin tone... ugh. I have it to use on clients, the No. 2 which is basically for a level 3 skin tone as on a level 2 or less it will darken and look muddy.