November 26, 2014 | 963 users online

Loose Powders - Clinique - Blended Face Powder and Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2010 11:19:00 PM More reviews by ANZology

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this powder. I don't have one bad word to say about it. It doesn't clog my pores, nor cause breakouts. And for the price (mine was about 20 bucks) you get a LOT of product! I bought mine at the beginning of the year, and it will definitely last me until the end of the year. Although it's loose face powder, it's very soft and pleasant to the touch, almost creamy. It does a perfect job of setting any foundation and concealer I use. I often use a kabuki brush to buff it on, and it never streaks. And it comes in a container that allows me to see how much product I have left! I hope Clinique never discontinues this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by love837

I was excited to try this product after all the good reviews it has. I wanted a setting powder for my foundation that absorbed oil. after applying it, I noticed like 2 hours later that my skin was oily. Is not the best oil absorber i have tried. 2 days of using it, i broke out all over my face with these red itchy bumps that started peeling. I stopped using it and the bumps are starting to go down. i will be returning it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

i don't know why i haven't tried this stuff before. went to macys to get the free gift and although i didn't really need anything, i got this powder and the creamliner in true black (which is also AWESOME).

The SA recommended transparency 3 which matches my skintone perfectly. Normally I have to blot or powder my face around noon, regardless of the foundation/powder i use in the morning, but i had ABSOLUTELY NO OIL when I use this powder. I am amazed.

I will buy this product over and over and over and over.....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2010 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Catarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this powder. I really love the value, you get a ton product for your money. Is it my HG.....no, but I really do like it. I like the luminocity I get with it, it blends very nicely, and the color is great. I hate how messy it is, and the itty bitty brush I tossed. So much easier with my MAC 150!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 9:59:00 AM More reviews by hansa4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the first loose powder that I've used. I was skeptical because I am not the biggest fan of Clinique, but after watching a youtube video where the reviewer raved about this product I thought I would give it a shot.

This product is so well-priced, you get a ton of product for the money. I use this to set my make up and have been very happy with the results. I feel like it sets without feeling heavy or cakey.

I think it would take a lot to get me to stray from this powder - it's great!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by SevenDeadlySins

Before i bought MSFN, i used this! It really keeps my face from looking oily, and sets my makeup. It blurs out your pores, but not that much. Its really smooth and doesnt look powdery, but if you apply too much it obviously will. It has no scent to it, plus i like the packaging. Its huge and looks nice and nothing fancy. Like all loose powders, it does get messy so its not good for travel. I got trans. neutral to be safe since i bought this online. It doesnt turn my face orange. It stays the same color all day. Im sure there are cheaper options out there, but considering this jar is huge i dont feel guilty buying it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2010 2:13:00 AM More reviews by crabu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bought this powder in Transparency 3(as the sales lady made me) and I found it too dark and yellow for my skin.I have more pink undertones and so I returned it for transarency neutral and love it.Matches my paler skin much better and leaves your skin so soft and shine free. I only wear concealer then this over and its ok for everyday look.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2010 8:57:00 AM More reviews by hornet82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this powder. It keeps me matte all day and evens out my skin tone. There was no smell to it and it is very easy to blend.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2010 2:11:00 PM More reviews by parispink169

I have been using this powder quite a bit lately and am very happy with it. It blends easily, sets foundation well, and lasts a long time. I do usually have to reapply once throughout the day to keep the shine away, but overall does a good job.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2010 7:52:00 AM More reviews by lushjunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a REALLY REALLY nice powder !!!
It keeps my face matte all day long and it gives a really nice finish !(and it also makes my foundation and concealer all day long ).
I really do love it and another great thing about it is the amonut of product you get because you get A TOn of product i think ican not finish this powder in my entire life so this i also a big plus :)
I give this produkt ****-stars because it is not 100% perfect i mean if you take way too much your face looks really powdery and the packaging is also not really the best (but all translusent powders havea packaging like that) and the brush it comes with is rubbish :))

But i would definatly buy it again !!