Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush

3.9

INGREDIENTS FOR COLOR 20 INVISIBLE BLEND: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, HDI/PPG/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Zinc stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, MAY CONTAIN: [+/- Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Carmine (Cl 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (Cl 77163), Ultramarines (Cl 77007)] [ILN33455].

on 12/18/2010 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

this is just average for me. not the best powder but not the worst. I like how it has some tint to it but it gets oily on me way to fast! if this had the staying powder of mineral veil, this would be a miracle ahha. but sadly it's just avg for me. my mom swears buy this stuff but her skin isn't as oily as mine.

Can anyone tell me if this product has any shimmer in it?

on 11/12/2010 11:19:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I absolutely love this powder. I don't have one bad word to say about it. It doesn't clog my pores, nor cause breakouts. And for the price (mine was about 20 bucks) you get a LOT of product! I bought mine at the beginning of the year, and it will definitely last me until the end of the year. Although it's loose face powder, it's very soft and pleasant to the touch, almost creamy. It does a perfect job of setting any foundation and concealer I use. I often use a kabuki brush to buff it on, and it never streaks. And it comes in a container that allows me to see how much product I have left! I hope Clinique never discontinues this product.

on 10/22/2010 5:48:00 PM

I was excited to try this product after all the good reviews it has. I wanted a setting powder for my foundation that absorbed oil. after applying it, I noticed like 2 hours later that my skin was oily. Is not the best oil absorber i have tried. 2 days of using it, i broke out all over my face with these red itchy bumps that started peeling. I stopped using it and the bumps are starting to go down. i will be returning it.

on 10/13/2010 8:45:00 PM

i don't know why i haven't tried this stuff before. went to macys to get the free gift and although i didn't really need anything, i got this powder and the creamliner in true black (which is also AWESOME).

The SA recommended transparency 3 which matches my skintone perfectly. Normally I have to blot or powder my face around noon, regardless of the foundation/powder i use in the morning, but i had ABSOLUTELY NO OIL when I use this powder. I am amazed.

I will buy this product over and over and over and over.....

on 8/9/2010 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I like this powder. I really love the value, you get a ton product for your money. Is it my HG.....no, but I really do like it. I like the luminocity I get with it, it blends very nicely, and the color is great. I hate how messy it is, and the itty bitty brush I tossed. So much easier with my MAC 150!!

on 8/4/2010 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is the first loose powder that I've used. I was skeptical because I am not the biggest fan of Clinique, but after watching a youtube video where the reviewer raved about this product I thought I would give it a shot.

This product is so well-priced, you get a ton of product for the money. I use this to set my make up and have been very happy with the results. I feel like it sets without feeling heavy or cakey.

I think it would take a lot to get me to stray from this powder - it's great!

Before i bought MSFN, i used this! It really keeps my face from looking oily, and sets my makeup. It blurs out your pores, but not that much. Its really smooth and doesnt look powdery, but if you apply too much it obviously will. It has no scent to it, plus i like the packaging. Its huge and looks nice and nothing fancy. Like all loose powders, it does get messy so its not good for travel. I got trans. neutral to be safe since i bought this online. It doesnt turn my face orange. It stays the same color all day. Im sure there are cheaper options out there, but considering this jar is huge i dont feel guilty buying it

on 6/10/2010 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Bought this powder in Transparency 3(as the sales lady made me) and I found it too dark and yellow for my skin.I have more pink undertones and so I returned it for transarency neutral and love it.Matches my paler skin much better and leaves your skin so soft and shine free. I only wear concealer then this over and its ok for everyday look.

on 6/1/2010 8:57:00 AM

I love this powder. It keeps me matte all day and evens out my skin tone. There was no smell to it and it is very easy to blend.

Recommended for Normal Skin