September 15, 2014 | 913 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Scrub

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by RoyalBomb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has been my holy grail product since my teens! I am now 25 years old and have definitely learned to use this scrub more efficiently. You must be gentle when using this*** and only use 2, maybe 3 times a week. I will be purchasing this forever :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Kmac81

I preferred the old formula as I liked the scent of the old formula better. Still works the same. I use this on my upper arms and it works great.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 8:28:00 AM More reviews by Ninjakitten14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

For a the *idiots* saying it's "too harsh" The trick to this product is to not over massage your skin with it, of course do SOME rubbing, but not to much..use it more as a leave on, especially if you have sensitive skin.

Excellent product. I've used it 2 years and it helps my acne a lot. I'll always repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by nikkchikk

this is one of those products that I keep coming back to. everytime I the Walgreens or Target version of this, my skin riots. It knows the real thing and that's all it wants! I can always rely on this face scrub along with Burt's Bees deep cleansing cream to keep my face clear. happy user for almost 10 years :)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Nitala

Ouch! This stuff is harsh! My skin is normally really good, but this made my skin so red. :( I'm going to stick to chemical exfoliators.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 3:01:00 PM More reviews by laurentaylor88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this as my every day scrub. My skin is oily and blackhead-prone, and since I started using this, my blackhead problem has improved for sure, which I'm positive is in conjunction with a few different products, but definitely including this one. I don't like to feel like I'm over-exfoliating, so I only use this at night. The price is great, and it comes in two different packaging depending on your preference (I'd go with the squeeze tube).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 7:16:00 AM More reviews by Claraa2000

Best scrub I have ever used! I have extremely sensitive, dry skin and this is great for buffing off the dead skin, instant results from the first use! I use this every time I shower and I come out smelling great and my face is always so soft and flake free! I can always apply my makeup smoothly afterwards! Just great:) I would recommend this to everyone! Of all skin types:D

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by FallenWish

I tried this awhile ago at the urging of a friend and I discovered I did not like this product. It aggravated my skin and acne, and I felt like I was somehow spreading my acne gunk all over my face. It's a shame because I loved the smell a lot. I know it works well for some people, but not me. A word of caution though. Apparently exfoliating with apricot shells is like rubbing gravel on your face, and I was reading about how microbeads (which are gentler to the skin, which I'd prefer to use) are bad for the environment. So both of those things stink a lot. But apparently at home products like oatmeal, rice, or sugar make for a friendlier alternative.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2014 6:29:00 AM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

The concept is great. But there is a huge problem. It has those bits of apricot seed that actually cause microscopic cuts in your skin and it shouldn't be used which isn't good for your skin at all.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by SpiffieCow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff. I have an olay face brush that i use, but with this scrub I don't need to use it to get the soft skin I get from the brush. I wouldn't use this scrub every day though. Maybe twice a week. It can irritate my sensitive skin and make it a little red in some areas. But it scrubs off all the dead skin.