September 21, 2014 | 1070 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Scrub

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by isabellayessi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

what happend to this product it used to be great in teen years and now they changed the formalation I am not stupid and is got glass product and rocks just google the ingredients.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Jennirocketz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Price and packaging and well the smell are the only good things about this scrub.
As a teenager I used to use it and for my really oily face it worked well, then all of the sudden I dont know what happened if the formula changed or maybe my face changed (skin texture and concerns) but it just gave me really small skin colored bumps on my face, it made my acne worst and it was too abrasive for my non-sensitive skin. People say the one in the jar is better and the green tea one, I'll just have to try'em!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by RoyalBomb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has been my holy grail product since my teens! I am now 25 years old and have definitely learned to use this scrub more efficiently. You must be gentle when using this*** and only use 2, maybe 3 times a week. I will be purchasing this forever :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Kmac81

I preferred the old formula as I liked the scent of the old formula better. Still works the same. I use this on my upper arms and it works great.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 8:28:00 AM More reviews by Ninjakitten14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

For a the *idiots* saying it's "too harsh" The trick to this product is to not over massage your skin with it, of course do SOME rubbing, but not to much..use it more as a leave on, especially if you have sensitive skin.

Excellent product. I've used it 2 years and it helps my acne a lot. I'll always repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by nikkchikk

this is one of those products that I keep coming back to. everytime I the Walgreens or Target version of this, my skin riots. It knows the real thing and that's all it wants! I can always rely on this face scrub along with Burt's Bees deep cleansing cream to keep my face clear. happy user for almost 10 years :)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Nitala

Ouch! This stuff is harsh! My skin is normally really good, but this made my skin so red. :( I'm going to stick to chemical exfoliators.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 3:01:00 PM More reviews by laurentaylor88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this as my every day scrub. My skin is oily and blackhead-prone, and since I started using this, my blackhead problem has improved for sure, which I'm positive is in conjunction with a few different products, but definitely including this one. I don't like to feel like I'm over-exfoliating, so I only use this at night. The price is great, and it comes in two different packaging depending on your preference (I'd go with the squeeze tube).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 7:16:00 AM More reviews by Claraa2000

Best scrub I have ever used! I have extremely sensitive, dry skin and this is great for buffing off the dead skin, instant results from the first use! I use this every time I shower and I come out smelling great and my face is always so soft and flake free! I can always apply my makeup smoothly afterwards! Just great:) I would recommend this to everyone! Of all skin types:D

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by FallenWish

I tried this awhile ago at the urging of a friend and I discovered I did not like this product. It aggravated my skin and acne, and I felt like I was somehow spreading my acne gunk all over my face. It's a shame because I loved the smell a lot. I know it works well for some people, but not me. A word of caution though. Apparently exfoliating with apricot shells is like rubbing gravel on your face, and I was reading about how microbeads (which are gentler to the skin, which I'd prefer to use) are bad for the environment. So both of those things stink a lot. But apparently at home products like oatmeal, rice, or sugar make for a friendlier alternative.