October 25, 2014 | 1596 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Scrub

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by maelyn28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

To be honest, I think this leaves a nasty slick on the skin after use. I much prefer my clairisonic or philosophy micro delivery for exfoliation. The price is great, but the product is just ok. Love the smell though

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Simonjw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've tried several scrub exfoliants all of which have been much more expensive than this one, however, none of the scrubs I have tried match St Ives. I use the original formula and it's great for my combination skin, it's slightly moisturising yet not greasy afterwards and doesn't irritate my skin like some do. It does an amazing job at removing dead skin cells and fake tan and for £1.49 I can't recommend this product more!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 3:58:00 PM More reviews by redsunset

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for years, it really does a fantastic job of of exfoliating without being harsh on sensitive skin. I use it 2-3 times a week and my skin always feels lovely and smooth afterwards. I have tried other facial scrubs but they are either not exfoliating enough or cause my skin to react. This has got the balance just perfect, would highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by reneecg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i have been using this for over 15 years. it is awesome to exfoliate your skin yet gentle enough to use every other day on my face to get rid of dead skin cells and clear away blackheads!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 10:50:00 AM More reviews by astrick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used this product for years for exfoliation. I use a heavier duty microderm scrub twice a week. That product is expensive and too rough for everyday use. I use this on the in between days with nice results. While the packaging isn't expensive, the upside down tube means you can get every last bit out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 10:37:00 AM More reviews by CordeliaS

I've been using St. Ives Apricot Scrub for about 10 years. Over that time I've tried many other exfoliators, and I always come back to St. Ives. This scrub is inexpensive, readily available, and works great. I find that regular use of the scrub (once a day) helps to maintain clear skin. However, the scrub is abrasive, and may not be suitable for those with sensitive skin. I'd definitely recommend trying this scrub!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2014 4:33:00 AM More reviews by koreancracker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this scrub regularly and is great for lessening the amount of blackheads that I have. It doesn't smell like apricot though as much as I would love it to be! The formula is very compacted, making it easier to scrub and apply onto your face.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by CintiyaQueko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Its a little abrasive to use on the face everyday so I use it at least once a week right after a shower. But the exfoliating beads feel good and as soon as I wash it off I swear my face looks so clean!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2014 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Sari23

I have used this scrub for a few months now and I've noticed that my skin feels a lot more softer. But the thing I love most of all is that it's paraben free, and it smells so good! While some may find the walnut shells a bit too abrasive, I don't find them harsh at all (better than having plastic micro-beads clogging your pores).

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2014 5:01:00 AM More reviews by Stolz69

I have used this product on and off for a few years now and keep coming back to it. One of the best scrubs I've used. The price is very affordable. Really does work at keeping blemishes at bay and my skin smooth. I use it every second day.