January 28, 2015 | 1839 users online

Shampoo - Aussie - Moist Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Ashleenlababee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE LOVE THIS SHAMPOO!!
i have never used a shampoo that made my hair feel as if i had conditioner in it. Its honestly amazing, it has a creamy consistency and my just soaks it up. while shampooing my hair is moisturized. and i personally love the smell ive tried different shampoos and never feel anything special until i started using this one. definitely worth a try for the super cheap price

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Alexaabel

I absolutely love this line of hair products. A month ago I switched over to John Frieda and was sorely disappointed with the results. Coming back to this brand I don't know why I ever switched!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by blondebeckyxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I use this in conjunction with the Moist conditioner, the 3-minute miracle conditioner, and the leave-in conditiner.
Well, why haven't I discovered this sooner?!
I bleached my hair in May 2012 and my hair was RUINED. It was so nice until I bleached it then I never saw the end of breakage, dull hair and general unpleasantness!! In September I decided to go back black (best decision ever). I have conditioned my hair ever since but it's never been the same... till now!
4-5 months later, I got suggested these products by a friend with A-MA-ZING hair. Decided to get them, and get this...
MY HAIR IS SO SOFT ITS UNREAL. It feels soooo good. I've just cut off all my split ends too so it feels even better. Its definitely doing a world of good!
It is a littttttle bit pricey here in the UK but I will spend any amount on my hair to be honest so I don't really mind.
SO IF YOU HAVEN'T TRIED IT YET, TRY IT!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2013 9:37:00 AM More reviews by trc1115

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My hair was damaged from constant blow drying and color treatment. A friend recommended this shampoo and miracle conditioner. When I first started using it I really like the feel of my hair, but I started experiencing hair loss (especially on top of my head) and an itchy scalp. I went to the doctor and had blood work done, but everything was fine with the blood work. So I decided to read the reviews for this product and saw that it causes hair loss. I have gone back to my previous shampoo and I have noticed no more hair loss. I would not recommned this for color treated hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by KittyLovesGingers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is probably the only shampoo I have ever found that could moisturize dry ends while still cleansing greasy roots (I have combination skin and hair). Most moisturizing shampoos are too thick for my hair and leave horrible build up, but this leaves my hair clean and really soft. It also smells AMAZING, so if like me you wash your hair first thing in the morning, it gives you a real boost for the day.
The only thing I will say is that, if you color your hair, this tends to strip it out faster, so probably best for natural hair.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by decoded

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used to really like the Aussie line, but over the summer I tried the moist line, hair insurance, and the three minute miracle again. I noticed that a good part of the Aussie line said on the packaging that they had changed the formula. I don't know if it's due to that or what, but I dislike it now. It left my hair in semi-good condition. But it was never nourishing enough to completely help it. The conditioners feel light and watery, and not really good enough. And the coconut smell gets nauseating after a few weeks.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Shanaa318

Okay I have only been using this shampoo and conditioner for about a week now and have washed my hair twice. The first time I washed my hair with it my hair started coming out right in the shower and got freaked out!! The second time I washed with it, it was fine my hair wasn't coming out. I didn't use as much shampoo as the first time and that may be the reason ... the conditioner makes my hair really soft though. I am black and white so my hair type is somewhere in between its hard to keep my hair moisturized and it gets dry very quickly so I feel like I need to condition it all the time. It does make my hair less frizzy I can say.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 1:18:00 AM More reviews by elizabethcorso

The Aussie Moist hair care system completely changed the look, feel, and healthiness of my hair. I usually do not expect much from drugstore brands. I've tried countless Suave, Pantene, Tresseme, etc. products and none of them ever gave me a noticeable difference in my hair-- until I tried this. It makes my hair smoother, more manageable, and easier to style. I don't know what special ingredients Aussie is using that the other brands aren't, but I am hooked! I would forever recommend this shampoo, as well as the conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2012 3:01:00 AM More reviews by Siringo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm pretty pleased with this shampoo. It's very thick and creamy for shampoo and a little bit goes a long way. I had to double check the bottle to be sure it wasn't conditioner! My hair is now lightweight and very soft. I left off a lippy for the scent. I almost didn't buy it in the store because of it. It's much more tolerable on dry hair though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by ahmazingemilee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

It smells great, but i don't see any extreme difference in my hair using it. Granted, i have very thick wavy hair that I wash 1-2 times a week because of how long it takes to blow dry and flat iron it after it being wet, so i don't use it very much. Based on my case, it works well and makes my hair soft and healthy looking. (:
p.s. - i have never used this product by itself before, so my results are a product of the shampoo and conditioner!