July 25, 2014 | 2031 users online

Shampoo - Aussie - Moist Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Shanaa318

Okay I have only been using this shampoo and conditioner for about a week now and have washed my hair twice. The first time I washed my hair with it my hair started coming out right in the shower and got freaked out!! The second time I washed with it, it was fine my hair wasn't coming out. I didn't use as much shampoo as the first time and that may be the reason ... the conditioner makes my hair really soft though. I am black and white so my hair type is somewhere in between its hard to keep my hair moisturized and it gets dry very quickly so I feel like I need to condition it all the time. It does make my hair less frizzy I can say.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 1:18:00 AM More reviews by elizabethcorso

The Aussie Moist hair care system completely changed the look, feel, and healthiness of my hair. I usually do not expect much from drugstore brands. I've tried countless Suave, Pantene, Tresseme, etc. products and none of them ever gave me a noticeable difference in my hair-- until I tried this. It makes my hair smoother, more manageable, and easier to style. I don't know what special ingredients Aussie is using that the other brands aren't, but I am hooked! I would forever recommend this shampoo, as well as the conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2012 3:01:00 AM More reviews by Siringo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm pretty pleased with this shampoo. It's very thick and creamy for shampoo and a little bit goes a long way. I had to double check the bottle to be sure it wasn't conditioner! My hair is now lightweight and very soft. I left off a lippy for the scent. I almost didn't buy it in the store because of it. It's much more tolerable on dry hair though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by ahmazingemilee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

It smells great, but i don't see any extreme difference in my hair using it. Granted, i have very thick wavy hair that I wash 1-2 times a week because of how long it takes to blow dry and flat iron it after it being wet, so i don't use it very much. Based on my case, it works well and makes my hair soft and healthy looking. (:
p.s. - i have never used this product by itself before, so my results are a product of the shampoo and conditioner!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by electricshock01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Really moisturizes my hair well and is at a great price. Only thing I can say is that I find the smell wayy too strong for my liking.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 11:56:00 AM More reviews by FallenWish

This shampoo is great! Granted, I only use it two or three times a week, but I love the way it smells and the way it makes my hair falls. My hair really feels clean and soft without that gross waxy feel it attains from other shampoos. I have thin, fine nightmarish hair that goes from really dry to really greasy within days. This shampoo does a great job of giving my hair moisture without making it oily. Love the price as well!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2012 1:58:00 AM More reviews by dorororo

If you're just looking for a good cleansing shampoo, this one is it. It's cheap and does the job. I used to have a lot of build up in my hair that made my hair looked plain greasy. This shampoo got rid of all the gunk and made my hair look a lot nicer. It doesn't do wonders for my hair (like volumize or shine) nor do I expect it to and it dries my hair more than it moisturises.

It used to make my hair very shiny as well but they changed the formula and it's not as good as it used to be :(

Tip: If you buy the bigger bottle, you get a pump dispenser!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by whoremoans

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love love love love love this duo (shampoo/conditioner).
It's ridiculously cheap and works wonders.

Typically, my hair is slightly oily and needs to be washed every day in summer. Though my hair is overall pretty healthy with no problems aside from frizz, I love for it to smell good, be soft, and have a nice shine. This shampoo does that for me.

I would compare this product to Biolage shampoo, but it's cheaper and, in my opinion, smells better.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by playmate420

very moisterizing to my ends
doesnt make my oily scalp overproduce oil
doesnt weight my thin hair down
easy to comb out in the shower
feels lushious when i rinse out
unexpensive and smells absoultely wonderful

TIP: rinse with cool water to snap shut your hair cuticle, seal in moisture and make your mane stay soft

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2012 7:29:00 AM More reviews by aessop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hell no, I would not buy this product again even if you paid me. I tried it after hearing all these great reviews. I expected beautiful silky hair and instead all I got was an itchy scalp and as far as my thicky wavy black hair is concerned - extremely hard dry frizz. My hair actually looks damaged after using it.