November 21, 2014 | 1712 users online

Eyeliner - Bonne Bell - Eye definer

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2009 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Ashese

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use the eyeliner in Black Ink, and I will say that it is THE BEST eyeliner HANDS DOWN!!! It goes on really well, it can be smudged really well to create a dramatic smokey eye effect, you can draw all over the place with this stuff. Honestly, it is fantastic.

I draw on the rim of my eye with it and actually have poked myself on my eyes with it, and my eyes STILL don't get irritated. This stuff looks black in the stick and goes on black, the way it should be. Plus, it's dirt cheap.

My sister uses this as well and she is a makeup artist, and she also agrees that it is the best eyeliner we have ever used.

I will buy this product for the rest of my life if possible.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 12:44:00 AM More reviews by indiana2008

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's only with Bonne Bell that I was able to find the perfect shade of bronze: Coppered Bronze Eye Definer! Its the only color along with brown and taupe that seems to work for me. Regardless of what brand it is, black eyeliners look too harsh and it usually smudges, giving me the dreaded 'raccoon eyes.'

I also got the 'hot cocoa,' when I want more definition, 'stone washed' when I needed to brighten my eyes. For the unbeatable price of $1.99 (Shopper's drug mart) and good quality, you can't go wrong. For someone saddled with an oily complexion, I never had any problem with smudges. It glides smoothly on top of the upper and lower lashline, after I applied moisturizer and foundation. For more staying power, I then dab on powder. It has been a staple for 3 years and for sure , will be, for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2009 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Azmarante

I have this eyeliner in white, and I purchased it for $1-2.

The consistency is creamy and very smooth. It stays on my waterline and lower lashline forever and does not budge. It does not irritate my eyes. It really brightens the area and is a true pure white.

It has a cap that can be a bit flimsy.

However for the price and for the quality of the product itself, it is a great buy. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2009 7:10:00 PM More reviews by glasseyedpeas

I have this in pearlescense
it's a shimmer opal pearl color...looks wonderful
i really love it...
been using it for some time

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2009 11:57:00 PM More reviews by silverlilly

I bought this in Pebble, and think I've found a hidden gem! I've been looking for an eyeliner colour that will add some definition while looking very natural. Black, dark grey and brown looks great on my upper lashline, but harsh on my lower lashline, and tends to highlight the "pinkness" of my waterline for an all-over terrible look, like I've been crying or forgot my allergy meds! Pebble is exactly what I was looking for. It is a medium grey with a hint of lilac undertone - just a hint, barely noticeable. Blended into the lower lash-line it looks like my lashes are thicker, and on the waterline it blends it with my lashline beautifully, adding just enough colour to compliment my eyes and camouflage my waterline without looking harsh or "done up". Perfect for a natural, pretty daytime look, probably with any eyeshadow (although I use MAC's Satin Taupe almost exclusively).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2009 11:38:00 AM More reviews by softfacekitty

I got glow (matte white), smokey (grayish brown), and black. I use glow for my waterline when i want to get a bright-eyed look and it glides smoothly and is very pigmented. I actually use Smokey for my eye brows! it's the perfect natural shade and it doesn't smudge. I use black to line the top of my lashline prior to using liquid eye liner. i wouldn't recommend using the black one for the lower lash line because it does smudge. Instead take an angled brush and use a very pigmented black eye shadow to line it! this is a smudge proof technique!

For only $1.99 CAD, you can't complain. It's smooth,won't tug, and gets the job done.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2008 11:39:00 PM More reviews by caraaa

SMUDGES LIKE CRAZY.
Only reason it got 2 lippies from me is because it is really smooth & creamy, making the application a breeze.
But after a couple of hours, prepared to witness a mess around your eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2008 11:16:00 PM More reviews by QuixoticWeetzie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this eyeliner since I started wearing make up. It's really easy to put on and goes on very dark. I wear really thick eyeliner so it always mildly annoyed me when it wouldn't stay put but I still liked it. The only reason I wont repurchase is because i've discovered liquid eyeliner and I like it better.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2008 4:03:00 PM More reviews by prettypunky

I have this in a blue, black, grey and a dark brown. I must say that the darker colours go on smoothly and last a long time. The blue and grey go on too light for my liking. But other than that, they're nice and cheap and last a long time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2008 12:16:00 AM More reviews by sunshowers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted a white eye pencil that was very cheap for experimenting, so I picked up this one for about $1.50. I have to say I am very impressed.

I use it on my waterline and this pencil is so soft and creamy, it takes no effort whatsoever to use. It goes on brightly and lasts all day and sometimes through to the next day if I go to sleep without taking off my eye makeup.

I haven't tried any of their darker liners so I can't say whether they're any good or not, but the white pencil is great.