September 16, 2014 | 1941 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Boi-ing

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by beautybaby44

After hearing how amazing this product was, I decided to give it a try. I love it! Crease less, full coverage concealer but does not look cakey! This has become a holy grail product in my makeup collection.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2014 5:05:00 PM More reviews by aliengirrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I heard that this is great for under eye concealer, WRONG. It creases TERRIBLY and seriously looks awful. I can't say it looks cakey because it looks so much worse than that under the eyes. Also on blemishes it looks dry. However it's creamy and covers redness well. Will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 5:22:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

I'm an NC30 in mac and I got the no.2 in boing. I found this concealer to be too sticky. It made the fine lines under my eyes show up... And I barely have any lines. It didn't cover my dark circles either.
Don't fall for the for the cute packaging.
It's not a concealer I would recommended for anyone to buy, I prefer my maybelline dream lumi over this any day.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by makeupxo

Very good coverage, covers what i need which is pesky blemishes. However it needs oily skin types to make it blendable to use, wouldn't recommend for dry skin.

Pros:
coverage
good for acne
good for under eyes
creamy
lasts a while

Cons:
drying
not for all skin types
gets caught on flakes
expensive

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by charnashx

Boi-ing is a life saver! Dramatically reduces the appearance of spots and dark eyes, works a treat and I carry it everywhere with me. It can dry up skin so make sure you moisturise before- apart from this it lasts a reasonable amount of time and the colour is not too dark or too light. I wear it over foundation or sometimes just to cover up spots without foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by BreeLoudMUA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've tried Boi-ing as a part of the "How to look the best at everything" box. It came in shades one and two ( or three and four, or five or six for darker skin). I am impressed with this concealer. I use the light color for my undereyes before i put on my foundation. Then, I find that the second shade matches my foundation almost perfectly so i go over any areas that need extra coverage with that. Has good staying power. Definitely would recommend to users with moderate acne or spots.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by erbivore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Don't you love how some of these products are marketed with meaningless descriptions such as "industrial strength"? What does that even mean? This concealer is ineffective in several ways: not long lasting; creases like mad; and doesn't cover up moderate dark circles. I have tried every possible method of applying this stuff and even lightly buffing in the product did not work.

So, what to do when you are stuck with this clunker and cannot return/donate it:
1) use if as an eyelid primer
2) if you are saddled with a shade that is light for you, it seems to work ok as a highlighter of sorts
3) use as a spot concealer

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by hillaryelizabeth

It's a little too thin to hide any redness or discoloration under my eyes. It also seems to fade after a few hours.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by drok

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It is very thick and causes milia under my eyes. Also, it is very drying!? But, it has a very neutral colour which blends easily with my foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by jaysfan652

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I like this concealer to cover blemishes and under eye circles, but it is horrible for breakouts. I will apply it to a broken out area of skin and it will rub off within minutes! I was disappointed considering the price I paid for it. I was looking for something that was really going to last on my skin. *Sigh* thus I continue my search for the perfect concealer.