April 18, 2014 | 1963 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - Exfoliating Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2012 7:54:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

I wont purchase this again as i have been using bicarb of soda with my usual facial cleanser for a scrub which is miles better than any shop bought scrub. Anyways, this is one of the best shop bought scrubs. Very gritty and grainym feels like your skin is really getting a scrubbing! Also has a menthol-y feeling afterwards, all nice and tingly. Just a bit overpriced when you can make a scrub at home for 80p!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Meira12V

Exfoliated my skin beautifully, and left my tone even and my skin soft.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2012 5:03:00 AM More reviews by briano1092

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This scrub is AMAZING. It clears out and minimizes my pores, eliminates blackheads. My skin feel so great after using this. definitely repurchase.
***UPDATE: this scrub isn't as effective as the first few uses. Many of stubborn whiteheads on my chin are still there after using this. I will try other scrub after finishing this tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by FabulousFemme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This scrub is amazing!!!! I have been using the St. Ives apricot scrub for the past 6 years, but was never quite happy with the results. Since it was so highly rated, I just assumed that the best scrubs were like this and there wasn't really anything better out there. How wrong I was!!

The exfoliating beads are so fine, yet extremely condensed. You can literally feel the dry, flakey skin on your face being sloughed off. Even after the very first use, my skin felt so much softer and smoother than it ever had after using the apricot scrub. This exfoliant is very effective, yet gentle on the skin.

Although the price is a little steep for such a small container, a little goes a long way so it does last quite a while. I am so happy I stumbled upon this scrub!

Hopefully this helps!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 1:26:00 AM More reviews by satinribbons

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this forever and am very pleased with its results. In the summer it helps me remove the extra sebum on my T-zone and during the winter it gets rid of the dry flakes on my face. I use it up to 3 times a week, depending. I have tried other facial scrubs, including Esteč Lauder, MAC, St. Ives, Clarins, Chanel, La Mer even the 7 day scrub, also by Clinique but none seems to work as good for me as this one. Just another reason why I remain loyal to Clinique. Most definitely will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2011 1:28:00 AM More reviews by suzanne123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite scrubs, I exfoliate about 3 times a week in the winter because my skin gets so dry it starts to flake. This is gritty enough to make a difference in my skin, yet gentle enough for me to use more than once a week. I only use a little pea sized amount, so a bottle lasts me forever, I have had mine for about half a year and I'm not even close to being halfway done. After using this my skin feels soft, smooth and refreshed. I will definitely repurchase if I ever run out

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2011 2:11:00 PM More reviews by annieneild

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very effective scrub - effective enough to use only once a week (otherwise it might sandpaper the skin off). It leaves skin soft, smooth, and fresh feeling (probably due to the mintiness). My other exfoliator is Chanel Gommage Microperle Eclat, which I find to be equally effective, but very different - less scratchy feeling. Given that the Chanel costs ~3X as much, I'd recommend this exfoliating scrub over the Chanel.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2011 9:49:00 AM More reviews by ElectricBlack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The best scrub I ever had. Using this for a good two years now has extremely improved my skin. All my lumps and strange discoloration has either improved or disappeared.

Love the fact that I can feel all the grains and its really thick and not watery so I can apply it and not have it run all over my palm. The minty fresh feeling just topped it off.

Great price but the packaging sucks! I always have to cut the end of it to make use of 3-5 more applications that remains inside it.

I have repurchased this over and over and will do so in the future. Use it once or twice a week only and the tube can last me a good two months, or a month since my whole family seem to be using it too.

I highly recommend it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by sweetness10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my absolute favorite scrub! It's an extremely effective scrub that I only use once a week because it's not designed to be used as an everyday scrub, more as a "treatment". I use it as part of my weekly at-home facial. It's lovely and thick and a little goes a long way. You don't need to use too much pressure with this scrub - it does all the work for you. I LOVE that it contains menthol so it leaves my face feeling super-clean, super-fresh and super-energised - it's a real pick-me-up! I leaves my skin feeling exceptionally soft and smooth and after using it my moisturiser absorbs much faster than usual.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2011 6:05:00 PM More reviews by yellowone

This is the best scrub by far. The grains are huge and you can really feel them on your skin as you message it on to your skin. Some people may think this is too grainy, but I like knowing that when it says 'exfoliatiing' it really means it!
Besides, you could always NOT press your fingers too hard against your skin so it doesn't feel too abrasive.
This leaves a refreshing afterfeel, kind of how a cough lollie feels (but for the face)
The only complaint is the price, very expensive for a scrub. But its worth the price because I have had mine for 2 years.