January 30, 2015 | 1858 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2013 8:15:00 AM More reviews by Nandana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my top favourite hand creams. It moisturizes well and makes skin so soft. Unlike other hand creams there is no need to apply this again and again. Once applied, it stays for a long time. its cheap and you only need a tiny bit of it. One tiny bit covers the whole hand. One tube lasts for soooo long. I like how there are travel sizes in this. They are so tiny and has so much product in them. Even the travel size can be used for a long time. Really an investment :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 2:46:00 AM More reviews by wallflowerrr89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is without a doubt the best hand cream. I used to get very dry hands during the winter that would frequently crack-- until I found this gem! I have been using this product for two years now and my hands have never felt better! The lotion is somewhat thick, but goes on very smooth and a little goes a long way. Very nice fragrance also!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by ailsamalone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is by far the best hand moisturiser I have ever used! I have extremely dry and sensitive skin, not helped by regular hand washing (I'm a dentist), and I literally couldn't live without this! I've tried many hand creams over the years but nothing has ever been as effective. You really do just need a tiny amount- those that get white slimy hands are using far too much.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by tinkerbell1019

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The texture is a bit strange at first but if you can get past that its a wonderful product. I like the smell and it keeps my hands moisturized for a long period of time.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 8:24:00 PM More reviews by BluePlateSpecial

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This review is for the product available in Ireland (bought it when we were visiting). Point form:
- This is an absolutely fine, moisturizing hand cream.
- It is super concentrated, it claims to have 200 applications in the 50mL tube and I definitely believe it.
- The small size of the tube makes it an excellent candidate for travelling/keeping in your purse.
- I much prefer tubes to pots when it comes to just about everything because I think they're cleaner
- It has a smell but it's not strong and it's certainly not offensive. I wouldn't call it entirely unscented though - and it doesn't claim to be. However, it's not a girly looking or smelling hand cream so this has become my husband's hand cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by paradimo

Actually US's Neutrogena hand cream it's not the same like Europe's one which is more solid and much more effective by using a smaller crean amount!!! But I think the best in comparison other brands hand creams

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by blondebum

This hand cream has received a lot of great reviews but i have to be honest and say that i really disliked it. you have to apply a very small amount or else your entire hand will turn pasty white. the formula does not rub into the skin well and takes a good 5 minutes to lather it in to moisturize. it's unfortunate this product didn't work because i like most of the Neutrogena line but this simply did not work for me and my dry hands.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Lily580

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is just amazing! It has saved my hands this winter. It is very hydrating and intense, it got rid of a callous on my finger within 3 days! It is a little sticky when you first put it on though so I usually just use it before bed. I don't mind using it during the day but because of my job, I wash my hands A LOT so I feel like I'm wasting it if i put it on and then wash my hands 10 mins later. I will be buying this forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAddict62

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is an excellent hand cream. My hands get quite dry especially in winter so I put a small amount of this on my hands at night and wake up with incredibly soft hands. It is quite greasy and does leave a film on your hands so I recommend putting this on before you go to sleep.

Good: Smooths and softens, cheap to buy, improve condition of nails, you only need a small amount so a tube will last a long time

Bad: Quite greasy and doesn't absorb in very well

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by angelablair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received this hand cream via Bzzagent and was super excited to try. In the winter my hands are always dry and cracked due to weather and constantly washing my hands. Typically I use Cetaphil for my hand cream, so I was happy to try something new. First, I wouldn't call this a hand cream. It is far from a cream. While it is moisturizing it is more gel-like. I would compare it to aquaphor as in texture. The product is $4.99 and you only need a dab to do the job, so price wise is great. When it goes on it's a little greasy feeling but it absorbs pretty quickly and almost leaves a barrier on your hands. You can wash your hands a few times and this stuff doesn't come off. Overall, as a hand cream I'd rather stick with an actual cream (like cetaphil, etc). But, I do like this for my nails. I have been using this daily and I think it has helped my nails. They crack less and over all look more healthy.