Mary Kay Satin Hands

4.3

Love this product! It smells wonderful and makes your hands super soft! Exfoliates really well!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

OK so i got a sample of this product at the Clothes Show live in Birmingham, UK. At first it kinda juts sat in my draw because i didnt really use hand cream. But One day after washing the dishes, my hand were horribly dry so i picked this up and tried it. O.M.G.
Its amazing. It actually feels like satin on your hands and the hydration lasts for every!
I recently got a large bottle from a swap! The packaging is cute and there is a slight scent but its not noticable. Best hand cream i've found, and i'm onyl 16!
Winner.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I actually won this at a bridal shower and I'm absolutely in love! My hands only get dry in the winter and they get really bad. This product is my winter savior for my hands! They've have never felt so soft and you can feel a difference as soon as you start using the smoothie hand scrub. This is the first hand product I actually used besides the every day hand lotion. I will be finding myself a Mary Kay Consultant when this runs out so I can get some more!

The first time I tried it was in a Mary Kay party, our host introduced this product in a hand-spa section. Oh it's so amazing with the whole Satin Hand set. After using it creates an invisible glove for the hands.

I received this in swap and checked the price online to discover it was $30.00, so thas how im making a judgment call on value.Well, this set is pretty good and would make a wonderful gift for anybody!The scrub is brilliant, cleans your hands throughly with out doing damage or inflamming the cuts on my hands.Just enough grains in it and an unoffensive smell, also comes in a ump bottle which i imagine ill use after iv finished the product.Same with the hand cream, not as moisturizing as my emusifying ointment, but a good cream, nice size tube which you could put into your weekend bag or large hand bag. But the extra emoliant night hand cream..this is where this looses marks..THE SMELL of it is horrible and very strong..its a pity becasue this is a wonderful hand cream, very rich, but the smell is so over powering when i apply it at night i have to keep my hands away from my face:( Its good value for the three products together, but i dont think i'd buy the set, just the scrub and hand cream.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this set. My hands feel so soft and healthy after using the scrub and nothing is more emollient than the ointment. This is also great for my feet too. If you want a good, close, smooth shave, use the satin hands treatment first, then apply shaving cream and shave as usual. Legs are sooo soft after.

I am not a huge fan of Mary Kay, but I love going to parties to have this stuff done. I finally caved and got a set of my own. This is HEAVEN for my hands. I have really dry hands and have never had my hands feel so soft as when I used this. It's amazing. And I love that they have the new peach smell set. It's wonderful. If you have dry and rough hands, this stuff will be a godsend for you!

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Awesome, but I wish the feel would last longer.

ive actually received this set twice (as a bonus with an MK order and as a bridesmaids gift) and will definitely buy it once i run out if the universe doesnt place another free one in my posession, haha.

nothing ive ever used has made my hands as soft as this little kit. i like using it on nights that i do my home spa stuff--face mask, teeth whitening strips, full body scrub etc. i find all the steps enjoyable and the end result is that your hands truly do feel unbelievably soft and velvety. ive even made boyfriends with rough, neglected hands use it!

I purchased this back with the scub when one of my friends was selling MK products. I'm a sucker for any kind of body specific treatments and this lotion did a ok job, though it could have been better. I can see myself repurchasing for the hand 'treatment' aspect and would love to try the Satin Lips set.

Top Rated Mary Kay Products