April 25, 2014 | 924 users online

Scrubs - Bath and Body Works - True Blue Spa I'm in the Mood for Scrub

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2005 11:05:00 AM More reviews by doocaw

I love the True Blue Spa scents - so fresh and clean! "I'm in the Mood for Scrub" smells incredible; I would use it just for it's scent. The scrub isn't too rough or sharp, and leaves skin feeling refreshed, soft and "glowy." I deducted a lippie for $$ - it's a little too pricey for everyday use... I save it for special occasions.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2005 11:45:00 PM More reviews by anvu80

This is a very good general exfoliator that I love using in the shower. It doesn't leave a oily feeling like other scrubs do, and it has a very refreshing scent that wakes me up in the morning. The only think I dislike is the packaging, it comes in a squeeze-type bottle which makes getting the product out sometimes hard (because of the thick consistency of the scrub). Pricewise, it is decent considering the amount of product you get!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2004 3:51:00 PM More reviews by peachie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

mmm, i love true blue spa products! i'm in the mood for scrub is no different :). its a wonderful scrub to use, especially because the little beads really get into your skin and clean it thoroughly. it also creates a nice lather. i definitely come out of the bath feeling alot cleaner just because of this scrub.
bought a huge bottle on ebay for about $15 i think. been using it for about 3/4 of a year now, and i've still got about half the bottle left. great stuff! i hope bbw never recalls it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2004 5:24:00 PM More reviews by widdy

I love this foaming scrub! Very gentle but it gets the job done. Perfect for pre-self tan exfoliation. It works great as a shave cream for your legs. My favorite use is washing my hands after applying tinted self tanner. No more tanned palms! Nice smell, nice price for the large bottle. All around winner!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2004 7:10:00 PM More reviews by ignyc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this scrub. It was on sale (2 for $20) recently. I bought it and immediately went back to buy more! Smells fanstastic, exfoliates great and no irritation!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2004 4:39:00 AM More reviews by CaliAllyCat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought the travel-size and I am kind of glad i did, as it isn't one that i totally love. It still is a decent scrub for a few reasons: i prepared to cringe when i saw the micro beads and thought 'oh ouch'-- usually exfoliating scrubs irritate my skin too much, but it is a nice relief to feel these buttery beads on the skin. It also lathers up nicely and rinses thoroughly. It smells like it would be irritating to the skin, but it doesn't. It is just a take it or leave it product. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2004 12:50:00 AM More reviews by rebec75

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This scrub is wonderful! If you like scents that smell "clean", then this is for you! "Clean" is the only way I can describe the scent. My husband uses this too and loves it, and he usually never uses my bath products because most of them smell too "girly". The scrub washes off easily and it makes my skin really soft! Another great product from BBW True Blue line!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2004 12:45:00 PM More reviews by PaintedSophisticate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS SCRUB!! It smells good, its in a easy to use bottle, its suds up really well, it exfoliates perfectly (I am an exfoliation junkie) and its still gentle enough for me to use every day. This is really good to get dry skin off feet or elbows or knees. My boyfriend loves how soft my skin is! I am totally stocking up on this!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2004 6:41:00 PM More reviews by mspres3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's an okay scrub. I do like the fact that it suds up. However, the smells is horrendous. Each time I used it, a wave of nausea surged throughout my body. It's decent if you can stand the smell.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2004 3:39:00 PM More reviews by luxekitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just don't like anything about this product. The "herbal" smell seemed more "cleaning producty" to me. I did not feel very soft or much smoother. Also, it is overpriced unless you catch a sale.