November 1, 2014 | 831 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 7:40:00 AM More reviews by EndlessTimeless

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best moisturizer I had ever tried! I'm acne prone/oily and it's perfect for it! Almost like a primer.. But the price is high for the little bottle.. Even though I'll for sure buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by theanonymousse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the only moisturizer that I use on my face. My face gets oily rather quickly after washing and for years I tried to find a suitable face moisturizer. Either the lotion would be too sticky or would make my face oily. I have been using this product for years now and it does an excellent job. It goes on smoothly and dries completely matte without over-drying my face like many moisturizers do immediately after applying it. Even hours after application my face is still relatively matte.

**Careful though: I bought this in SPF 15 and solely used it on my face. After years of using it my face has always been lighter than the rest of my body even though I do wear shortsleeves and shorts and apply sunscreen. Odd.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Enciso2468

It feels really good on my face, but I started getting acne! Even where I never had acne before. At first the smell is overwhelming, but then you get use to it and it smells pretty good. Not buying it again, it's hard for me to get rid of my acne. It was pretty expensive too.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatebee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great moisturizer, especially for the winter! This cream is thick enough for my dry areas around my mouth and eyes and isn't too oily for my nose and forehead! I don't know about fading my acne scars, but it definitely brighten my overall complexion. My skin looks more even and toned. A bit on the expensive side (goes for $20 bucks a pop!), but totally worth it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Heath32

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I hope I can remember all the positive things I have to say about this product! I have clog-prone combination skin, with closed and open comedones as well as occasional cystic spots here and there. Since I'm also very pale, I scar easily. I use prescribed medication that helps, usually, but it wasn't doing anything for the red marks all over my face - it looked like I was breaking out even when I wasn't. I looked up reviews and bought this product and I'm *so* glad I did. Within 3 days, it faded a huge red scar on my cheek that had been there for a year. Within a week, it was gone completely. When I first started using it, my skin sort of freaked out and got very very dry, but that could have been from some other new products I was trying. I exfoliated, used a moisturizing cleanser, and my skin calmed down after about a week. Now I use this once a day (usually at night) with no problems. It's not greasy, it absorbs quickly, and it keeps my face moisturized where it needs it. Don't be fooled by the tiny bottle - this stuff lasts forever! Well worth the slightly higher-than-usual price for a drugstore product. If you're looking to fade scars without clogging your pores, and even help keep mild acne in check, this stuff is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by bebe7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am surprised that this didn't get higher reviews. I really like this moisturizer. It sinks in very fast, feels very moisturizing, and smells very clean and fresh. It has spf 15 and doesn't leave a white cast on my face. I don't know how much it really 'clears' up your skin, but it certainly doesn't cause any breakouts on me. I have very acne and clog prone skin, so I am always cautious when I try new products. I have been using this for weeks and have not had any breakout issues. I really love how fast it sinks in because I don't have to waste time in the morning, waiting for it to sink in before putting on my makeup. It is very moisturizing, which allows for easy foundation application. I use about one full pump and it is more than enough to cover my whole face and neck. I paid about $14 for this at Target, which is not the cheapest, but because I only use one pump at a time, this bottle will last me for a few months. I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a no-fuss day time moisturizer that contains spf.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Llehshar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using this moisturizer since I was in highschool & I'm 24 now. I don't use it all the time but its good if I have a dry patch or need some acne fighting overnight moisture. I don't like it for day wear because it can get oily looking in hot weather. Also, sometimes if I use this on acne/healing acne it makes the spots red. The redness goes away after a few minutes so I think it may just be the SA targeting the bacteria. Even though I don't use this consistently I would repurchase because its nice to have on hand. I think I would feel something missing if I didn't have it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by jmacfan1

I bought this because my face was oily and dry and I needed a moisturizer that wouldn't break out my already broken out skin. Ever since I turned 20 my skin turned on me and broke out something awful. This in combination with noxzema acne clearing pads have cleared my skin almost all the way up. I still have a little acne on my chin but is going away. I love this moisturizer it does not irritate my sensitive skin like everything else I've tried. I am 21, almost 22 now and my skin looks amazing. I have gotten compliments on how good and clear my complexion is. If you can't tell from my reviews I am a product junkie. I have lots of full products around that I don't use.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by colorcollapse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this moisturizer. It is absorbed fast so my face doesn't feel oily and it really does moisturize my face. It has a fresh, fairly light scent that I really like. I've noticed that it really does clear my skin and improve my complexion overall. Would definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 2:29:00 AM More reviews by elicandytime

My skin: my skin is senstive oily around my T-zone and normal on my cheeks. Before using this product I had blackheads and pimples around my nose/cheek area, forehead, chin and tiny skin coloured bumps all over because of a bad product I was using for a year:(
How I use it: I use this day and night. During the day I use this under my bb cream and at night I use it with my burts bees night cream. I also like to dab the product on exsisting pimples and add extra on my known trouble zone.

Results: my face has cleared up significantly since I started using this again. I am on my secound bottle and already bought a back up. This doesn't clog my pores or cause me to break out. My skin looks clearer, smoother and upon applying healthier/brighter. I also believe its faded my acne scars. I had a really big problem with blackheads even when i used this 3 years ago and its always cleared it up.

Packaging: this comes in a box with the ingredients and product details on the back. The product is stored in a hygenic pump bottle that twists into a lock to prevent it being pushed. My only complaint is that the lotion dries up in the hole where it comes out :/ and you have to pick it out..feels like a waste.

Price: I get this at superstore for about$ 20 canadian. Sometimes it goes on sale for around $16 cdn. 1 bottle lasts me around 4-5 months(day and night) which is pretty cheap for how long it lasts :)

Overall I am extremely happy with this product because it is perfect for my skin. Doesn't break me out, irritate and has improved my skin significantly. Already so far I've owned 4 bottles :)
(i also used this product when I was in grade 8 and I had no problems with my skin at that time I think this is why xD)