July 30, 2014 | 1951 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Deep Clean Gentle Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2010 12:52:00 AM More reviews by HelloKittyForevr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I JUST BOUGHT THIS SCRUB YESTERDAY AND I USED IT THIS MORNING AND I HAVE TO SAY I LOOOOVVEE IT!!! ITS REALLY REALLY GOOD. IT'S GENTLE ENOUGH TO USE EVERYDAY EVEN THOUGH ITS A SCRUB AND IT DIDN'T MAKE ME BREAK OUT BECAUSE I HAVE REALLY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS HAS NOT MADE ME BREAK OUT YET WHICH IS AWESOME! THE ONLY REASON I GAVE THIS PRODUCT A 4 BECAUSE IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO CLEAN THIS SCRUB OFF MY FACE. IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO CLEAN ALL OF THE PRODUCT OFF. AFTER I WAS DONE RINSING MY FACE, THERE WAS STILL SOME OF THE GRITTYNESS ON MY FACE SO I HAD TO USE A WASH CLOTH TO WASH THE REST OFF, BUT BESIDES THAT, I THOUGHT THIS PRODUCT WAS AWESOME AND IT HAS THE YUMMIEST SMELL EVER! IT SMELLS LIKE AN ORANGE CREAMSICLE. I WOULD DEFINATELY REPURCHASE THIS PRODUCT AND I RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 12:54:00 AM More reviews by amarna_princess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have repurchased this over and over because I love it so much. It leaves my skin soft and smooth and feeling clean - when I use my oxy pad over it, there is no makeup residue. I still exfoliate with st. ives a few times a week but this is a really nice alternative to having rough skin on every other day. :P moderately cheap and animal friendly, and smells like orange cream. Really noticed an improvement in my skin since I've started using it. I have oil skin but it dries in some places during winter and this eases that flakiness very well. I recommend this to everybody! Gentle enough to use every day, I have pretty sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 5:05:00 AM More reviews by tlloveswj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have extremely dry skin in the fall/winter and I'm oily in my t-zone during late spring/summer and I also have extremely sensitive skin--this is another one of my HG product. This does not dry out my skin--whether it's extremely dry or oily in my t-zone. My face always feels soft after use. The "scrubbers" in this are not sharp at all as another reviewer stated. If they were, I wouldn't and couldn't use it. My face is never red nor does it feel "tight" after using. I have not had a single breakout since using this, but I don't know if it's due to just this product or the combination of everything I use altogether.

I always use a makeup wipe before actually washing my face, so I've never noticed any makeup residue left over on my toner cotton ball after using this product.

I have tried many, many, many facial products (most higher end department store brands) and am quite shocked that I found one that I love for less than $6 at Wal-Mart.

Love, love, love this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2010 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Ethabella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this to use as a daily scrub. The scent is fresh and heavenly! It's soft on my face, and makes it feel clean and balanced throughout the day. It doesn't feel harsh if it gets around my eye area, too. However, I don't like that the particles somehow still stay on my face even after wiping it with toner and cloth. I also don't prefer to use this because I use a clarisonic usually and I don't know if it's a good idea if I should mix scrub particles and clarisonic brushing...

Anyway, I don't have any huge problems with my skin. I have mild breakouts sometimes and hoped that they would decrease once I switched to Neutrogena (it worked for me in my adolescence), but so far no change at all. So I think I will explore other options and maybe see if there are other Neutrogena products that would be friendly with my clarisonic.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2010 2:01:00 AM More reviews by MegamiMoon

When they discontinued my Pond's Fresh Start cleanser, I was super bummed out. I was looking for a comparable replacement when I decided to pick up a tube of Neutrogena's Deep Clean Gentle Scrub. I've been using it for nearly two weeks now and I love it! First, it smells delicious! Like an orange creamsicle. Second, it makes a rich, creamy lather with gentle, but effective scrubbing particles. It washes away clean and leaves my skin feeling super-soft afterward. I'm going to stick to this one for awhile. I hope they don't discontinue this product anytime soon.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Baiju

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am fine with everything else of this product except the scrub contains very sharp particles. It hurts when I try to rub the scrub onto my skin. I prefer St. Ive's scrub which has better quality and is cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by helenesq

I have tried so many scrubs, both drugstore and dept. store brands, but this is the only one that is in a class by itself. First, the scent is amazing. The scrubbing particles are perfect, not too harsh and not too soft. Finally, it left my face feeling very polished. It does what it is supposed to do - exfoliate. I don't use the term too often, but this has become my HG exfoliator. I wish I had discovered it sooner.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2010 12:51:00 PM More reviews by ProductJunkieAriel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this scrub because I am on my third week of accutane 40 mg once a day and I have flaky dry skin around my nose and chin but still moderate acne all over my face and needed a scrub that was gentle but strong enough to remove the flakies without irritating or drying out my skin while helping with acne. It is AMAZING with exfoliating for soft smooth skin and helping present acen and fading scars from past. It also has a lovely citrus scent and in combination with the rapid clear oil removing foaming cleanser , it is amazing! for oily / acne prone skin like mine. GO BUY IT! no mattter what skin type. Ill update later :)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2010 12:41:00 AM More reviews by PlainSarah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't feel like this product worked for me. I used this hoping I would see results, but instead it made my skin worse. I honestly regret spending the six bucks I did. I went and got St Ives apricot scrub and it works much better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2010 12:32:00 AM More reviews by halimeade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

One of two face scrubs in my permanent rotation. Exfoliating but gentle, and not too drying for everyday use on combination to oily skin. It leaves my skin smooth and definitely works to keep my acne in check.

Its my little morning pick me up : ) Overall a really balanced, easy to use product.