Jurlique Herbal Recovery Gel

3.3

Aqua (Water); Glycerin; Alcohol; Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil; Panax ginseng Root Extract; Gingko biloba Leaf Extract; Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract; Rosa gallica Flower Extract; Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract; Echinacea purpurea Extract; Calendula officinalis Flower Extract; Viola odorata (Violet) Extract; Viola tricolor (Heartease) Extract; Spilanthes acmella Flower Extract; Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract; Stellaria media (Chickweed) Extract; Sambucus nigra (Black Elder) Flower Extract; Xanthan Gum; Rosa canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil; PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate; Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil; Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract; Fragrance (Parfum)*; Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract; Lactic Acid; Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate; Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C); Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A); Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E); Linalool*; Geraniol*; Citronellol*; Eugenol*; Benzyl Benzoate*; Limonene*. * From Natural Essential Oil (Chamomile - Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria); Rose - Rosa centifolia)

on 5/30/2010 8:18:00 PM

Over-priced, ineffective product. Smells AWFUL! I hated the way it felt, it really did nothing for my skin other than made it tight and dry. Will never repurchase this, especially for the ridiculous price. There are about a million other better quality dupes on the market, including those from A'kin and Trilogy (if you are still wanting to use something natural). Cannot recommend this at all!

on 5/23/2010 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I tried the Soothing Herbal Recovery Gel. It made my skin feel tight and I didn't see any benefit.

on 4/25/2010 11:39:00 PM

This flaked me out with extended use. I see results in the first few weeks but after that, it fades and the nice skin I had in the first few weeks disappeared. Also, it gave me flaky skin and I do moisturize after using this as a serum. It does smell nice though.

on 3/23/2010 12:51:00 AM

This is meant to be Jurlique's miracle product. Has done nothing for me, makes my skin feel slightly firmer, but makes it quite dry. Doesn't give me any 'glow' or reduce pores. The balancing day care cream on the other hand makes my skin radiant! Maybe this product has more effect on mature skin. As I'm only 22, my focus is more on acne and blackheads at the moment.

That being said, you don't need much, so that does justify the price. The herbal recovery eye gel is amazing though. I recommend it to everyone for preventing/clearing up dark circles.

on 3/19/2010 6:42:00 AM

This is one of those products I use again and again albeit not continuously. I don't use this continuously because it is so expensive but I come back to it whenever I can afford because it really does make my skin glow the morning after I apply it.

That being said, occasionally I get these itchy lumps caused my sensitivity so I don't recommend this to people with sensitive skin.

on 2/9/2010 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Have been using this for 2 months and it makes my skin glow every application. Doesnt cause me to break out and face feels really moisturized. I use this in the morning under my sunscreen (and Advanced Night Repair from Estee L. for evening are great combo if you want radiant skin). Smells really nice. Sometimes during the day I spray some Rose Water Mist from Jurlique to keep skin in balance. It's a great product, little goes a long way!

UPDATE: after couple of months, been getting blackheads everywhere which is consistent with other reviews. Will use on other area e.g. neck.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This was really disappointing! :( It was quite unpleasant, i had to dump the whole bottle because it irritated my skin! I didn't like the smell at all.

on 1/18/2010 6:48:00 PM

The smell is too strong for my liking and I believe it broke me out.

on 1/18/2010 12:13:00 AM

Didn't work for me. I wanted to love this BUT this product combined with the daily balancing cream & rose spritz made my skin break out in tiny little hard bumps, get red, It completely stripped my skin. It is one of the WORST products I have ever tried and I've tried almost all of them. And it made my other wise perfect makeup slip off my face, pile up, and get all shiny and gross. UGH! Plus, it is soooo freaking expensive and it sucks! NOT worth the cost.

on 12/4/2009 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I can't imagine ever putting this on my face. It's very heavily fragranced and not one bit pleasant. At first it reminded me of my grandmother, then as it dried (on my hand) the smell seemed like a cross between a funeral home and a cedar closet. It might be effective, which is why I'm not giving only one lippie, but it's not for me. I couldn't wait to wash it off.

Popular Face Skincare Products