Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser - Sensitive Skin

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Peg-150 Distearate, Sodium Lauroampho Pg-Acetate Phosphate, Fragrance, Quaternium-15, Tetrasodium Edta

on 3/26/2012 2:39:00 AM

I love this stuff. My face feels really clean and it seems to have decreased the breakouts I used to get from time to time. I have combination skin and get a lot of flakes in the winter. This is gentle enough that I had less flakes this winter while using this.
I will definitely buy it again when I run out.

on 3/19/2012 6:55:00 PM

This product is the best cleanser and its awesome . its the best cleanser i ever use. first of all it cleanse my skin without giving me bad reactions or breakouts. i love it how its very gentle and it removes my make up completely. this is the best makeup remover and cleanser that will not break you out and make your face oily or something.. Love it!!! THANK YOU IF FOUND YOU ALREADY!! THE BEST CLEANSER IN THE WORLD FOR ME LOL! IM on my 5th bottle

on 3/18/2012 11:14:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

HG. I'm on my third bottle. I really think that you should keep your cleanser as simple and gentle as possible, and then target harsher products on certain areas of the face. This is that simple cleanser. Breaks down makeup quickly and easily, doesn't irritate skin, safe to use around the eyes. A little goes a long way. Super cheap. My sister had been using very harsh cleansers on her skin for her severe acne, and I gave this to her and it started clearing up right away. If you have dry skin, you don't need to worry about this being drying either.
This cleanser is actually perfect for my sensitive combination skin. I'll never purchase anything else.
I'm in love. ;)

on 3/10/2012 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Excellent facewash. I have dry skin and this cleans well, does not leave a residue and does not dry out my skin. Yes, I need to apply moisturiser after using this but thats true of any face wash I use, and my skin is not as painfully tight as with other cleansers. And I love the smell. I have used some truly hideous smelling, sensitive skin/natural product. This subtle, pleasant smell is a big plus for me. But make sure you do not keep it in the shower where water can enter it, as the warning on the bottle says.

Lots of reviews comparing it to Purpose face wash. I tried all 3 this winter and would say
Clean & Clear > Purpose > Johnsons Baby head to toe for very dry skin.

on 3/4/2012 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This removes makeup well, but I found it didn't foam nearly as much as its not-for-sensitive-skin counterpart. I ended up having to use a pretty big amount of cleanser each time to feel like I had enough to actually clean my face. It did nothing for my acne, and I don't even really feel that it cleaned my skin that well. For removing makeup it's great, but for anything else... I guess I just need something a little more heavy duty. Wont be repurchasing!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I used this for a week and it was horrible! It dried my skin out like crazy, and I started getting pimples here and there. I have normal skin and am not acne prone, but thought washing my face once a day would be good especially since it says its for sensitive skin. After I stopped using it my skin looked like it did before. I give it a two because it does clean my skin. I would recommend using this only a couple days out the week at the most if you have normal skin.

on 2/22/2012 1:45:00 PM

HORRIBLE! I can't believe the great reviews on this...I used this once and my face turned red and blotchy immediately and felt burned! The scent on this was insanely strong too, and gave me a headache! This ended up going back to the store and as I was returning this product, the cashier asked me if it burned my skin too because that's what happened to her when she tried this cleanser.....I would definitely rec either Purpose barsoap or J&J baby wash over this! They have similar ingredients but are nowhere near irritating like this product is....

Perfect. Does what cleanser is supposed to do, clean off makeup and dift, without irritating my skin at all. I wouldn't say this prevents breakouts, but it definitely doesn't cause them. I'm on my third bottle. I love this.

on 2/2/2012 5:12:00 PM

Great HG face wash. Melts oil and makeup in a cinch, Lathers well, leaves you TINY bit tight, but not unbearable. Love it.

on 1/15/2012 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I have been using this product for awhile now. I use it at night after I exfoliate with the St.Ives green tea scrub (which i also love) and it makes my face feel so clean and smooth.
I have very sensitive/acne prone skin and this does not irritate my skin or cause more pimples.
The price is very reasonable especially for a poor college student.
The pump bottle is nice but every once in awhile I will get a bottle where the pump sticks so that can be inconvenient

I first learned about this product from my boyfriend who has sensitive skin and this is the only cleanser he will use. . i have repurchased this a number of times for me & my boyfriend-it is a definite HG!!